Sumprush Rodent Box, RIGHT NOW!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jemesthomus89
Realm:Aegwynn-us
Re: Sumprush Rodent Box, RIGHT NOW!

Post by Jemesthomus89 » October 26th, 2018, 5:48 am

Hello Guys,

In this way, now, there is just 1 wild pet that I am feeling the loss of, the Sumprush Rodent. I am more than willing to cultivate the emblem myself, yet I am awful at reliably cultivating for stuff that way and 2000 is a considerable amount, so I thought about whether there is anybody Alliance side that may enable me to out. I realize that there was some Horde side, however, I don't have a toon sufficiently high. Perhaps we can get a gathering of 5 individuals who require it together and discover a period we would all be able to meet...

Jemesthomus89
Realm:Aegwynn-us

Post by Jemesthomus89 » January 5th, 2019, 7:22 am

Hello,

Is there any other way for box collect because I want that box urgently or give me another way to collect if you know better??
Thanks...

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score:10095
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Gilneas » January 5th, 2019, 1:55 pm

That's the only way to get it, unfortunately. Either farming the currency up yourself, or finding someone who has it and hasn't spent it (or bought a box and didn't use it).

N0083rp00f
Pet Score:12512
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by N0083rp00f » January 13th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Unless I experience an astral conjunction and happen to be in the vicinity of someone using that crate, I will go back and collect how ever many more tokens I need and purchase the box myself.

Mind you it won't be for some time since I am STILL playing catch-up on this and the previous expansions critters.

But not to worry, I will make an announcement here well ahead of doing the deed so that those interested can have a chance at joining in on the scramble. :mrgreen:

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » January 14th, 2019, 8:02 am

Jemesthomus89 wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 7:22 am
Hello,

Is there any other way for box collect because I want that box urgently or give me another way to collect if you know better??
Thanks...
You'll probably get a Hordey up waiting for it ... and if you have a Level 100 boost, you can fix that real quick.

Have the same issue on my other account ... but I have plenty of boosts I can use!

Kittysafe
MVP
Pet Score:7210
BattleTag®:JMBMUSIC#1271
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Kittysafe » September 14th, 2019, 7:00 pm

I'm trying to get this pet "Sumprush Rodent" but the alliance mobs at the inlet drop nothing, so I no emblems mean no way to buy the box so no way to get this pet? What am I doing wrong?

Also Ongrom Black Tooth <Collector of Commissions> to buy the rodent box is gone.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » September 17th, 2019, 7:07 pm

Kittysafe wrote:
September 14th, 2019, 7:00 pm
I'm trying to get this pet "Sumprush Rodent" but the alliance mobs at the inlet drop nothing, so I no emblems mean no way to buy the box so no way to get this pet? What am I doing wrong?

Also Ongrom Black Tooth <Collector of Commissions> to buy the rodent box is gone.
There's a prerequisite quest line, no real surprise, to open up this area. Starts with Meet the Scout for Horde, Meet the Scout for Alliance. Wouldn't be surprised if there were prereq quests for the prereq too.

Just tried this on a Horde alt and now get Commissions from kills and Ongrom is there. He still sells the Rodent Crate.

My Alliance main had done this back in Pandaria days and he still sees the Alliance vendor and gets credit for kills.