Sumprush Rodent Box, RIGHT NOW!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jemesthomus89
Realm: Aegwynn-US

Re: Sumprush Rodent Box, RIGHT NOW!

Post by Jemesthomus89 » October 26th, 2018, 5:48 am

Hello Guys,

In this way, now, there is just 1 wild pet that I am feeling the loss of, the Sumprush Rodent. I am more than willing to cultivate the emblem myself, yet I am awful at reliably cultivating for stuff that way and 2000 is a considerable amount, so I thought about whether there is anybody Alliance side that may enable me to out. I realize that there was some Horde side, however, I don't have a toon sufficiently high. Perhaps we can get a gathering of 5 individuals who require it together and discover a period we would all be able to meet...

Jemesthomus89
Realm: Aegwynn-US

Post by Jemesthomus89 » January 5th, 2019, 7:22 am

Hello,

Is there any other way for box collect because I want that box urgently or give me another way to collect if you know better??
Thanks...

Gilneas
Top Rater
Pet Score: 6478
Realm: Kargath-US

Post by Gilneas » January 5th, 2019, 1:55 pm

That's the only way to get it, unfortunately. Either farming the currency up yourself, or finding someone who has it and hasn't spent it (or bought a box and didn't use it).

N0083rp00f
Pet Score: 5808
Realm: Proudmoore-US

Post by N0083rp00f » January 13th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Unless I experience an astral conjunction and happen to be in the vicinity of someone using that crate, I will go back and collect how ever many more tokens I need and purchase the box myself.

Mind you it won't be for some time since I am STILL playing catch-up on this and the previous expansions critters.

But not to worry, I will make an announcement here well ahead of doing the deed so that those interested can have a chance at joining in on the scramble. :mrgreen:

Uduwudu
Pet Score: 5736
Realm: Draka-US

Post by Uduwudu » January 14th, 2019, 8:02 am

Jemesthomus89 wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 7:22 am
Hello,

Is there any other way for box collect because I want that box urgently or give me another way to collect if you know better??
Thanks...
You'll probably get a Hordey up waiting for it ... and if you have a Level 100 boost, you can fix that real quick.

Have the same issue on my other account ... but I have plenty of boosts I can use!