[ENDED] Madja's 7th Raffle [Any Region]

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tokoo
Pet Score:665
BattleTag®:tokoo#1552
Realm:Illidan-us
Re: Madja's 7th Raffle [Any Region]

Post by Tokoo » January 13th, 2016, 5:05 am

Greatest thing I done in 2015, was getting back into WoW after a 3 year break. Miss out on a lot of stuff, including pet battles.

Pry
Pet Score:8382
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Pry » January 14th, 2016, 12:42 am

Thanks for another Raffle!

My greatest accomplishment in wow for 2015 would be hitting 716 unique pets all rare and level 25!

My goal for 2016 will be to get my hands on the last 12 pets that I can get in game!

Cheers!

Madja
MVP
Pet Score:8947
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Madja » January 14th, 2016, 4:43 am

Khorah wrote:
Madja wrote:Hi all and happy new year!
Following the feedback from my last raffle, I plan to hold an in-game get-together for the roll.
I was thinking of starting it around 9.30 PM CET with the roll being performed at 9.45. Hopefully this would allow any US players to join, if they feel like it.

Please let me know, if you would be interested in attending!
How about if we just wanna hop on and give you a /hug for doing all of these really cool raffles?? ;)
Hehe, you are, of course, more than welcome to do that! ;)

It looks like you're the only one who wants to join. My hope is that people still plan to attend, even if they haven't notified me :)

So, I still plan on opening up a group. Look for a group by the name of "Madja Warcraftpets" in Custom Premade. The leader will be Cooro-EmeraldDream on the EU servers. The location will most likely be my Garrison, but we can change it depending on where people are able to travel :D
Last edited by Madja on January 14th, 2016, 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596

Kerbear
Pet Score:4112
Realm:Stormreaver-eu

Post by Kerbear » January 14th, 2016, 8:09 am

during 2015 in wow... i got a +2 new tcg mounts i was missing (now just feldrake+turtle left), managed to buy some CE pets, collect all the tcg pets i was missing (i was missing a lot i think) and got some blizz store mounts, aaand upped my toy game a little and got close to the 200 before the new year!

for next year.. i hope i can get the stamina to farm the raid mounts im missing :D and that stupid nat pagle rep :lol:

& irl .. well tons of things happened that have been great and i can honestly say i had a really good year, i hope this one is even better :lol:

Rogz
Pet Score:11286
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Rogz » January 14th, 2016, 12:19 pm

Much more limited game time this year than in the past, so 2015 accomplishment: getting 6 lvl 100's. Goal for 2016 is getting 4 more there to make the mad dash for the Vday pink rocket mount again. After 7 years unsuccessful, maybe this will be the year.

Very cool to have your giveaway btw.

Ken68m
Pet Score:9640
Realm:Stonemaul-us

Post by Ken68m » January 14th, 2016, 3:35 pm

Great that you are doing another raffle.

As for accomplishments, I did some traveling in Greece for a month and really enjoyed it as I have not been before. In WOW I have started getting close to having all the pets I can and will start working on finishing leveling them and working toward getting all the mounts I can.

Melanis
Pet Score:9245
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Melanis » January 15th, 2016, 5:17 am

First off Goodluck everyone on your Goals!!

WoW accomplishment of 2015: Over the past 6 months I have increased my pet collection from moderate to closing in on all the pets I can get within reason.

Real life goal for 2016: Get Married!

WoW goal for 2016: Collect the remaining pets on my Wanted list! Fill out my Rares and get myself ready for the fun that will be had by all in Legion! I hope to start pvping with pets now that I have leveled 100s of them lol!

Stickybuns
Pet Score:8227
Realm:Dalvengyr-us

Post by Stickybuns » January 15th, 2016, 8:33 pm

My greatest accomplishment of 2015 and I imagine my life was bringing my beautiful baby boy into this world, born on the first of September! In 2016, as far as wow goes I'm working on finally getting all my pets to level 25 and in real life we're trying to buy our first (very humble) home.

Kaz17
Pet Score:13880
Realm:Dalvengyr-us

Post by Kaz17 » January 16th, 2016, 6:49 am

Happy New Year! My best achievement for 2015 is getting all my 722 pets to lev 25. Still collecting pets but mounts are high on the agenda. Hope to get the achievement for 300 mounts in 2016!

Foxxon
Pet Score:8226
Realm:Anachronos-eu

Post by Foxxon » January 16th, 2016, 1:24 pm

Happy new year lads!

My goal for this year is, and im already working on it pretty hard, getting all my pets to atleast rare quality. Either by buying stones, or re-catching them elsewhere. Going to take a long time, but I'll get there!

Madja
MVP

Post by Madja » January 16th, 2016, 3:25 pm

Thanks all for the entries! I'll be doing the roll soon. The group is up and running right now, if anyone wants to join me for it :)
Screenshot Upload Guide:

Madja
MVP

Post by Madja » January 16th, 2016, 4:02 pm

Alright. I've now performed the roll. Unfortunately no one showed up to watch it except my mate Infernis, who I had to drag there.

I'll give it another try on the next raffle. As there did seem to be some interest :)

As you can see Infernis tried to influence the roll a bit with his fortune telling item.

It didn't work, though, as the winner this time is Gráinne!

Congratulations! I'll be in contact with you shortly :) Please make sure to check your email for my message! :)

Thanks again for all the entries, it was a lot of fun to read about all your accomplishments and dreams! I wish you the best of luck with them!

The next raffle will be up some time tomorrow. Be sure to check it out! It'll be a bit different than the usual ones.
Screenshot Upload Guide:

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » January 17th, 2016, 1:34 am

Madja wrote:It didn't work, though, as the winner this time is Gráinne!
Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I won something! :D

Thank you, Madja! (And thank the RNG Gods for accepting my sacrifice of Gnomes.... )

You make such nice competitions that entering, and reading the thread, is reward enough.

(But I'll take the reward anyway. :P)

I logged in and checked my mail already, and then was glad there was none, because I can't decide... I've often thought of buying Shop pets but always felt guilty, except for Brightpaw, so my tongue will be stuck to the Shop window tomorrow!
I'll be sure to check again soon.

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » January 17th, 2016, 6:11 am

Ha, congrats Gráinne! :D

I haven't joined because I had a prize from the previous raffle but was wandering around anyway. ;-)

Can I hug Felix too?

Good luck to all on their intentions and let your friends always have some time for you!

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Madja
MVP

Post by Madja » January 17th, 2016, 12:07 pm

Gráinne wrote:
Madja wrote:It didn't work, though, as the winner this time is Gráinne!
I logged in and checked my mail already, and then was glad there was none, because I can't decide... I've often thought of buying Shop pets but always felt guilty, except for Brightpaw, so my tongue will be stuck to the Shop window tomorrow!
I'll be sure to check again soon.
Hehe, thank you for the kind words! You should have received a mail already, as I sent it right after the roll. Please check your spam folder, as it sometimes ends up there! :)
Screenshot Upload Guide:

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Re: [ENDED] Madja's 7th Raffle [Any Region]

Post by Khorah » January 17th, 2016, 2:59 pm

Congrats!!

Sorry Madja.. I really was trying to get there, but had a little man sick :cry:

I will be sure to pencil in the next one ;)

Ken68m
Pet Score:9640
Realm:Stonemaul-us

Re: [ENDED] Madja's 7th Raffle [Any Region]

Post by Ken68m » January 17th, 2016, 3:03 pm

Sorry no others showed up the the roll, I am on a US server and not sure if I can even log into a EU server, never tried.

Thanks for the drawing and congrats to the winner.

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » January 17th, 2016, 3:27 pm

Madja wrote:You should have received a mail already, as I sent it right after the roll. Please check your spam folder, as it sometimes ends up there! :)
This had me scratching my head until I realised you had sent actual e-mail instead of in-game mail. For a second I thought Blizzard had implemented a spam filter, and I hadn't got the memo! :shock:

Yes, email received now, thanks.

BTW, I've just looked at your character, and it only now occurs to me that your group was Horde-side. That's two "duhs" in one event for me!