Infernis
Pet Score:9266
BattleTag®:Infernis#2883
Realm:Draenor-eu
Re: Madja's Six Friendly Raffle - Charity Edition (Any regio

Post by Infernis » December 15th, 2015, 5:50 pm

Raffle feedback:

Prizes:

Would you prefer that the prizes be only pet related or would you like to see things such as mounts or TCG toys as well?

Mounts and toys please, but ensure that there must be some requirement for a minimum toys/mounts collected to prove that they are actually collectors and not people that want to just turn profit.

Would you prefer to see bigger prizes in longer raffles or to have smaller prizes in short raffles? Maybe a mix of both?

It should be a mix, but not dependant on the length of the raffle. Instead you should have us do stuff. Depending on how much effort people have spent on this task - they should get higher chance for winning (For example +10 roll if you've made a very good post).

How would you feel if some raffles had region specific prizes? (Mainly Collector's Editions)

Shit because I have them all. Do not do them please.

Activity:

Some people are unable to post screenshots - either because of post count or they don't know how to. Would you prefer that there be no raffles requiring screenshots?

No, if I can go trough getting a screen shot on my 5 year old Mac, anyone can do it.

It's important to me that the raffle be open to anyone, but it might to be fun to do some creative things. How would you like it if you were required to create something in order to gain entry? (This could be poems, drawings, songs - you name it! (please do!))

Yes, but only if I have to post pictures of my genetalia.

Some might not want to do anything special in order to enter. Would you prefer a raffle that simply required you to reply to the thread for entry?

Nope, the more raffles withe people having to do things the higher the chance to win.

I've tried a few different activities for my raffles so far. This includes trivia, screenshots, games and creating a pet. Which kind did you enjoy the most? Are there any type that you do not want to see again?

I would like to see wow lore-related trivia as I am a huge geek on it. The pet trivia was a bit biased from the the way you were viewing some of them. If you need help with wow-lore questions - let me know

Would you prefer that activities always be pet related? Other subjects might be lore, toys, mounts etc. It would always be Warcraft related, though!

Yes please!

Some raffles require people to perform a certain challenge or achievement in order to enter. What are you feelings on this?

Misc.:

Would you be interested in joining in-game me for the /roll and, possibly hang out a bit, if this was made a possibility? (EU server)

Yes.

Are you okay with the currently fairly loose restrictions on entry or would you prefer to see harsher rules in order to prevent double entry?

At the moments it appears to be fine.

It was suggested to me that I post about my raffles on the WoW forums. This would most likely bring a great amount of people to the site, but would also reduce your chance of winning. How are your feelings on this?

NO! No! no! You should keep it to a tight circle.

Any other comments that you wish to make to my raffle? Things that I have forgotten about?

Yes, you should look at what I need and only make raffles for stuff I need.

Az190
Pet Score:4253
Realm:Pozzo dell'Eternità-eu

Post by Az190 » December 15th, 2015, 10:13 pm

Raffle feedback:

Prizes:

1. Would you prefer that the prizes be only pet related or would you like to see things such as mounts or TCG toys as well?
Pet prizes for a pets' site.

2. Would you prefer to see bigger prizes in longer raffles or to have smaller prizes in short raffles? Maybe a mix of both?
A mix, I guess? So that can be a great variety of prizes.

3. How would you feel if some raffles had region specific prizes? (Mainly Collector's Editions)
That would depend on how the forum representation is distributed among the regions

Activity:

4. Some people are unable to post screenshots - either because of post count or they don't know how to. Would you prefer that there be no raffles requiring screenshots?
Workarounds are pretty easy.

5. It's important to me that the raffle be open to anyone, but it might to be fun to do some creative things. How would you like it if you were required to create something in order to gain entry? (This could be poems, drawings, songs - you name it! (please do!))
It might be interesting to have more difficult entries for raffles with rare prizes.
But, remember not everyone is fluent in english.

6. Some might not want to do anything special in order to enter. Would you prefer a raffle that simply required you to reply to the thread for entry?
No. Also, it help avoids spammers, bots and disenterested people

7. I've tried a few different activities for my raffles so far. This includes trivia, screenshots, games and creating a pet. Which kind did you enjoy the most? Are there any type that you do not want to see again?
Trivia

8. Would you prefer that activities always be pet related? Other subjects might be lore, toys, mounts etc. It would always be Warcraft related, though!
Sticking to the pet theme all the time might get stale after a while

9. Some raffles require people to perform a certain challenge or achievement in order to enter. What are you feelings on this?
Don't mind as long as they're not too much time consuming

Misc.:

10.Would you be interested in joining in-game me for the /roll and, possibly hang out a bit, if this was made a possibility? (EU server)
Why not?

11. Are you okay with the currently fairly loose restrictions on entry or would you prefer to see harsher rules in order to prevent double entry?
I don't think there's the need to

12. It was suggested to me that I post about my raffles on the WoW forums. This would most likely bring a great amount of people to the site, but would also reduce your chance of winning. How are your feelings on this?
If someone is interested in pets, it will find out about this site pretty quickly; posting on WoW forum would just be bait for people to abuse the raffles.
Announcing them on the Homepage or in a separate tab would be great though

13. Any other comments that you wish to make to my raffle? Things that I have forgotten about?
I'm afraid to ask, where this prizes come from, anyway? :D Sponsors? Your own pocket?

Saviya
Pet Score:11609
BattleTag®:Saviya#1875
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Saviya » December 16th, 2015, 1:29 am

I already have brightpaw but I have a couple friends who don't. If you want to just use my feedback without entering me into the raffle, that's ok too :)

Raffle feedback:
Prizes:

Would you prefer that the prizes be only pet related or would you like to see things such as mounts or TCG toys as well?
All three sound good to me. Especially some of those hard to get tcg toys!

Would you prefer to see bigger prizes in longer raffles or to have smaller prizes in short raffles? Maybe a mix of both?
Mix is good

How would you feel if some raffles had region specific prizes? (Mainly Collector's Editions)
That's not a big deal to me.

Activity:

Some people are unable to post screenshots - either because of post count or they don't know how to. Would you prefer that there be no raffles requiring screenshots?

No, I actually like browsing the screenshots. It's not that hard to figure out how, and if they really want to post one 10 posts isnt hard to get!

It's important to me that the raffle be open to anyone, but it might to be fun to do some creative things. How would you like it if you were required to create something in order to gain entry?
I'm not creative in the least, but for these kinds I'd just sit out and enjoy seeing what everyone else comes up with. It's almost as fun!

Some might not want to do anything special in order to enter. Would you prefer a raffle that simply required you to reply to the thread for entry?
You're doing the work of getting the prizes, it's not too much to ask us to do something for them! Screenshots, achieves, etc.

I've tried a few different activities for my raffles so far. This includes trivia, screenshots, games and creating a pet. Which kind did you enjoy the most? Are there any type that you do not want to see again?
The trivia was fun, I had a hard time figuring out some of them! I enjoyed all of them so far actually.

Would you prefer that activities always be pet related? Other subjects might be lore, toys, mounts etc. It would always be Warcraft related, though!
There's a lot to see and do in the world... of warcraft. Doesn't need to 100% pet related.

Some raffles require people to perform a certain challenge or achievement in order to enter. What are you feelings on this?
I'm a-ok on this.

Misc.:

Would you be interested in joining in-game me for the /roll and, possibly hang out a bit, if this was made a possibility? (EU server)
I'm US, so we can only be long distance friends. /hug

Are you okay with the currently fairly loose restrictions on entry or would you prefer to see harsher rules in order to prevent double entry?
Seems ok to me, I haven't been scouring the entries for doubles though.

It was suggested to me that I post about my raffles on the WoW forums. This would most likely bring a great amount of people to the site, but would also reduce your chance of winning. How are your feelings on this?
Not a terrible idea, but I think that just opens it up to more headache for you, and people who join only for the raffles and don't really contribute to the community atmosphere, if that makes sense.

Iibis
Pet Score:4297
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Iibis » December 16th, 2015, 3:35 am

Raffle feedback:

Prizes:

In this context pet related makes most sense, but TCG toys that are only available in-game via the BMAH, or not even there, would also be of interest.

A mix of both. I think I prefer smaller prizes & short raffles because for each participant the chances of winning something is higher. Even if that meant that I personally didn't need/qualify for the prize.

I wouldn't mind.

Activity:

I think I'd occasionally prefer no screenshots, also because I don't always have game time at the time of the raffle and lvl 1 trial characters are difficult to travel with :)

It's important to me that the raffle be open to anyone, but it might to be fun to do some creative things. How would you like it if you were required to create something in order to gain entry? (This could be poems, drawings, songs - you name it! (please do!))

I'm not a creative person at all so the idea makes me quite uncomfortable. I think the quiz thing was great and challenging and anyone could still participate.

I think it's good to require some action other than just a reply, just to make YOU also feel good about these raffles :)

As I mentioned above, I really liked the trivia because it was challenging.

It's up to you. I imagine it could be refreshing (for you, too) to switch the setting every once in a while.

As long as the achievement was soloable (i.e. not current raid content) and didn't require any PvP then that could be fun. (And as long as it's something you can do quite fast and doesn't require e.g. collecting all pristine artefacts in Archaeology or some other time consuming grind where those who have already completed that would be at a huge advantage.)

Misc.:

Yes, sure.

I think in this setting the current rules work well enough. But I think it's extremely good that multiple entries aren't allowed, and I'm not sure how many are tempted to cheat with that. I don't exactly remember the restrictions for participation, but I think that the "must have been a member of the community before this date" is actually a good rule. I'm not sure if enforcing a post count as an alternative is as good, since (especially if you posted about these on WoW forums) it can encourage useless spam posts on the forums and not actual content or participation in the discussions. Requiring an updated WCP profile would be ok if WCP verified that the character you've added is actually your character, but it doesn't, so that's too easy to circumvent.

But I think it would attract a lot of people who have no real interest in pet battles. And I think that a sudden increase in "anonymous" participants would create more problems with double entries. And of course the increase in the amount of participants would decrease the chance of winning - and one thing I like about these raffles is that despite there's in reality quite a small chance of winning, there is still a feeling of "maybe I could win ". I don't really have that feeling with something like MMO-Champs raffles where there are 10 000 participants for one prize, and it doesn't encourage participating either. A large crowd makes it more anonymous. But I think that if the raffle required real participation, then that prevents some issues at least slightly. Is advertising a raffle at a 3rd party website in the official forums allowed? I hope that you'll still keep the actual raffle at this website and don't move them to the official forums (which of course is pretty necessary since official forums are tied to regional accounts), since I never ever visit the official forums :)

Any other comments that you wish to make to my raffle? Things that I have forgotten about?
Just a humble thank you for even setting up any form of raffle :)

Madja
MVP
Pet Score:8947
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Madja » December 16th, 2015, 6:24 am

I had told myself that I wouldn't reply too much, as I don't want to fill the thread with my own posts. I can't help, however, wanting to address some of your concerns and thoughts :)

Most of you seem to want the prizes to be mainly pets. I agree with this. The only problem is that it can be hard to find enough pets that fall within the budget. Usually the prizes would then mainly be Wind Rider Cub/Gryphon Hatchling or Deathy.
I could possibly offer TCG pets, but I feel like, they might not be as sought after, seeing how they can be bought with gold.

Like some of you I also really enjoyed the trivia contest. It was definitely very time consuming to make, but I very much enjoyed doing it and the positive responses were very heart warming to read.
Unfortunately my un-creative mind would find it difficult to think up enough questions to make another.
One solution I have thought of is to have maybe 15-20 questions and then have people send their answers to me through PMs.
This would allow each question to be used more than once, but it would also result in a very boring empty thread.

In regards to posting on the WoW forums, I'm not really a fan either. I enjoy the small tight-knit community here a lot and I feel it would be a shame to bring people, who only care about prizes, here. The Trade/Guild Chat analogy is great, by the way! :)
It was a suggestion made to me, however, so I felt that I should ask you guys in order to get your opinion on it :)

Az190 wrote:I'm afraid to ask, where this prizes come from, anyway? :D Sponsors? Your own pocket?
Hehe don't worry, I don't mind you asking ^_^ They come from my own pocket. Basically I'm a guy of very few wants, so when my money couldn't make me happy I decided it might as well bring someone else joy. So I've set aside a certain amount for each month - some of which goes to Patreon and some of which goes here (though I'm not always that good at staying within budget ^^)
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596

Evilpat
Pet Score:4399
Realm:Boulderfist-us

Post by Evilpat » December 16th, 2015, 9:58 am

I prefer pets but would appreciate any prize.

I think a mix would be nice.

I'm totally open to this.

Activity:

As long as there is a mix between raffles that don't require them I think it's ok.

I am open to these suggestions.

I don't think this is as much fun, I enjoy reading through other entries to see what others have come up with.

I enjoyed creating a pet the most, screenshot the lest.

I think it would fun to try other subjects related to WoW.

I think this is a great idea.

Misc.:

Yes, if I was on an EU server that would be fun.

This is all for fun, I am fine with the current restrictions.

Mentioning the raffle on the forums could make more people aware of this website.

Nothing I can thing of.

Lexicon
Pet Score:3691
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Lexicon » December 16th, 2015, 3:02 pm

Raffle feedback:

Prizes:

I'm only into collecting pets but I'm sure there are others on this site who collect other stuff as well

Longer raffles might be good so more people have time to enter

Sounds good to me

Activity:

I don't mind if it requires screenshots. Even if someone doesn't have a high enough post count to post it directly, they could upload it somewhere like imgur and then just paste the link

Creative entries could be fun, but I wouldn't limit it to one type only. Like if you had a song only entry, then people who can't write songs will be out of luck. If the entry is for anything creative though like drawing, painting, knitting, etc, then more people will be able to enter.

This would be okay too. Depending on when the raffle takes place, some people might be too busy to do a creative entry.

I just recently returned to WoW after taking a break so I missed these previous raffles. Any of those sound fine to me

I'd prefer pet related activities. I skip quest text and I don't pay attention to WoW lore at all so I hope there aren't any lore questions lol

This seems ok. There are in-game achievements that reward pets so it fits thematically

Misc.:

Yes but I'm on US so it depends on the time of day

It seems okay to me

I don't mind at all. This site was a great find for me and pet collectors everywhere should know about it

Muddgrayfox
Pet Score:3157
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Muddgrayfox » December 16th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Raffle feedback:

Prizes:

I would be happy with any prize.

I think a mix of both would be nice.

I would understand having region prizes.

Activity:

I am not very good at screen shots and the like so I would just not enter those

I think letting people be creative is a great idea

both

Though I have been a member here for a long time this is the first raffle I have even looked into entering

all the above

good idea

Misc.:

I am in the US and am very limited to play time.

what every you find to be the best.

the greedy side of me says no but then again if you make it be people that have been on this site for a certain amount of time to win prizes for some of the raffles and open to anyone for others it would be fine.

thanks for doing these. Mudd

Topaz
Pet Score:4045
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Topaz » December 18th, 2015, 5:24 am

Prizes:

I wouldn't mind any prize being given, if someone doesn't want a certain mount/toy (or already have the mount/pet/toy) he can sit one raffle out.

Again, any prize is good. I think having longer raffles makes it easier for people with tight schedule to get a certain screenshot or an idea. (I really loved the pet question raffle)

Obviously it isn't optimal, but some prizes have real world restrictions, and since those prizes cost money no one can and should complain.
Activity:

I actually enjoy having reasons to upload my screenshots, and taking the right one (normal of with the camera you). The restriction to upload images is a smart one - it only takes a few comments to be able to upload and even tough its a drought time in wow there are still plenty of places to comment at.

This one made me chuckle I'm so un-creative in those sort of things! but it can be fun to try those ideas out.

I really enjoy the extra something - even telling a small story of you first/loved pet or an idea for new pet/moves. So I would prefer raffles that have us do something extra.

By far the pet trivia. I don't think i can think of anything that was bad that I wouldn't want to see it again.

I think its important to keep it pet/collecting oriented. Although I'm a lore freak myself some might have trouble relating to question/activities that involve lore.

I absolutely love it, since there is no new content beside holidays, these raffles gives an incentive to log in.
Misc.:

I think i joined for the first one, which was really cool. But ever since I started collage I barely log in for an hour so I would probably wont even have the time.

I want to believe really badly that no one is abusing the loose restrictions to enter twice. On the other hand I don't want harsh rules that would prevent people that want to join from doing so.

I'm against it, this site is for pet lovers and pet collectors and I believe any pet lover/ collector knows about this site. Posting the the wow forums would result in of-topic comments just for the sake of getting comments to be able to join raffles from people that might not even need the pet and plan on selling them.

Another pet tournament! This was the best thing ever.

Foxxon
Pet Score:8226
Realm:Anachronos-eu

Post by Foxxon » December 20th, 2015, 12:27 pm

Prizes:

Pet related prizes would always draw my attention first, doesn't mean other prizes aren't any good!
Mix!!!!

Understandable. Don't think people should complain about that sorta stuff. It's awesome what you guys are doing, only fun to see other people win something and enjoy their reward!

Activity:

Nah, that's fine. Honestly, entering a giveaway should be a little bit challenging. Figuring out how those sorta things works is a part of that.

YES! Creativity is awesome. Although it will be a lot harder to judge, unless it'll be randomized.

No. Ironic now eh...

Not a whole lot of experience so far. But I did enjoy going on a journey, finding the right screenshot!

Sure!

Depends on the challenge or achievement I guess? If it's too hard it might be unfair to some? But a challenge is always fun!

Misc.:

Yess!! Why not! Congo line in the garisson please

Double entry does seem to be a bit of a problem, so if there are any ways to restrict 1 person from entering more on a different account, that would be great!

I don't use the WoW website. I much rather prefer to keep it at this, because the community on this website is dedicated. Moreover, when you type in ''wow battle pet'' in google, this site is one of the first to show up. So it's not hard to find for dedicated Pet collectors!

Malekith
Pet Score:4448
Realm:Los Errantes-eu

Post by Malekith » December 21st, 2015, 6:22 am

Raffle feedback:

I prefer pet related prizes.

Would you prefer to see bigger prizes in longer raffles or to have smaller prizes in short raffles?
Maybe a mix of both? A mix up is never bad!

A mix of both could be fine.

I'd be bummed if they weren't US, but having a give away at all, regardless of region, is pretty awesome :)
Best if can be regardless of region

screenshots are not a problem

I prefer creative screenshots or videos (something generated in the game)

a mix is OK

I like the screens for the raffles and I like trivia also.

WOW related are fine.

No problem.

I would like, but I usually play at strange hours.

I'm Ok with the current

Not a problem, but I like the current situation

No. It's fine. Thank you for your raffles.

Druzy
Pet Score:4598
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Druzy » December 23rd, 2015, 1:38 am

Raffle feedback:

Prizes:

Pet related, please
Mixture
I do not like region specific as an idea on a global game; I feel it defeats the purpose.

Activity:

Brief tutorial (or link thereto) on how to post screenshots. If unable due to post count, please indicate in the entry. I, personally, like screenshots as these show a sense of personality and can help to build community.
Not all people have the skills, nor time, for something like this; although agreed that it is fun.

Yes; I liked the 5th Raffle which one had to show a knowledge of the pet battles for families and abilities. I feel that such responses encourage learning of the pet battles to those reading the thread.

Sadly, I am an infrequent guest and have not seen all of your raffles so am unable to give a fair answer to this.

Could you combine activities to be pet-related AND others? example: Which pets have mount versions available? Which pets are based on raid bosses? Although...that may not be fair for those that follow the first posters. Perhaps assign a question per entry?

Many players started pet battles out of boredom. For a rare, expensive, or exotic pet I'm up for a challenge.

Misc.:

Life gets in the way and I am not reliable (thus dismal ratings for raid and rbg)

One entry per person, duplicates disqualifies.

The more the merrier. I try to spread the curious joy that is strategic squirrel against dragon battling.

I already possess this pet, please do not list me in the roll; I merely wanted to provide feedback and thank you for providing the opportunity to others.

Selae
Pet Score:6956

Post by Selae » December 23rd, 2015, 2:00 pm

Raffle feedback:

Prizes:

Pets would be my preference, but I wouldn't turn down raffles for toys/mounts.

A mix would be fine if it gives you time for a break :)

I would be fine with some region specific.

Activity:

Screenshots are fine. I don't think you need many posts to do screenshots and someone could post a sticky guide on how to take/post screenshots.

Creative things are fine, but it would be nice to have an alternate entry. Example: for a drawing one, allow a description of at least 25+ words (for those who can't draw).

Those can be nice sometimes, but it's fun to have a reason to read the entries.

I don't mind trying different activities, as long as wrong answers are not counted against the entry.

I like pet things, but would be open to other areas too.

I am okay with that.

Misc.:

Sometimes, but likely my schedule would prevent it.

As long as it doesn't seem like people are trying to con the system, I'm good with how it is. I do think duplicate entries should be disqualified.

I don't mind reducing my chance of winning, because this is supposed to be fun after all! But I would like the rewards to go to a good home!

Thanks!

Madja
MVP

Post by Madja » December 24th, 2015, 5:08 pm

The raffle has ended and 5 winners have been found!

I want to thank all of you for the excellent feedback you've given me! I'll be replying with a summary of what I've learned sometime soon :)

Also thank you for the kind words!

Anyways... On to the winners!

First we have Maylea! Congratulations :)

Next we have Faolin! Congrats! (and thanks to my friend for ruining the screenshot! ;P)

There's also Paladance! Congratulations to you too! :)

Then there's Az190 who's also won a previous raffle! Congratulations. I suggest you start playing the real lottery ;)

Last, but not least, we have Foxxon! Congrats! :)

And a screenshot with all the winners for completionism ^^

Unfortunately I've made a mistake by counting Darolyn in the raffle. He simply wanted to provide feedback, so I shouldn't have assigned him a number. This means that Saviya should have been #16 and Malekith #24.
In the spirit of fairness I'll be giving those two a Brightpaw as well! I hope you enjoy :)

Congratulations to all of the winners! I'll be in contact shortly!
Thanks again for the valuable feedback and I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

I'll be back with a new raffle first thing in 2016 :)
Screenshot Upload Guide:

Madja
MVP

Re: [ENDED] Madja's Six Friendly Raffle - Charity Edition

Post by Madja » December 24th, 2015, 5:19 pm

Personal message to Maylea!

Unfortunately you seem to have disabled private messaging, so I am unable to contact you.
Please, if you could provide me with an alternate way to contact you that would be great!
Screenshot Upload Guide:

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » December 24th, 2015, 5:50 pm

Grats to the winners! :D I hope you don't mind if I post just for feedback purposes!
Raffle feedback:

Prizes:

TCG toys would be great, I have all the store mounts currently but I'm sure lots of other people would appreciate them too.

A mix of both!

If there are some US versions of the CEs that would be great. :P

Activity:

Screenshots are fun! Maybe you could link to something explaining how to take screenshots in WoW for those who don't know how to, and for those who can't because of post count they could either post a link or PM you or something instead?

That would be awesome!! Maybe if you let people create in whatever medium they want to it will be less restrictive, eg. drawings or sculptures or cookies or poems that are murloc-themed etc. However, I also think something simple like a haiku can be very fun and anyone can put random syllables together to make one.

I think that if someone's not willing to put in any effort to enter, they don't deserve a prize. :P

Trivia and screenshots were fun. Somehow I've never been a fan of the create-a-pet thing, though.

Pet-related please :D

Could be interesting, although I don't know what sort of achievement would be suitable.

Misc.:

Sure, sadly I'm on US realms though. :(

They seem fine. But maybe I am too trusting... :P

No way, I think it would bring more cheaters/horrible people here, the cool people are here already! :P

You are awesome and thanks so much for doing this. :D

Madja
MVP

Post by Madja » December 24th, 2015, 5:54 pm

Lunarific wrote:Grats to the winners! :D I hope you don't mind if I post just for feedback purposes!
Not at all! Thank you very much :)
Screenshot Upload Guide:

Faolin
Pet Score:3225

Post by Faolin » December 24th, 2015, 8:27 pm

Madja wrote:The raffle has ended and 5 winners have been found!

I want to thank all of you for the excellent feedback you've given me! I'll be replying with a summary of what I've learned sometime soon :)

Also thank you for the kind words!

Anyways... On to the winners!

First we have Maylea! Congratulations :)

Next we have Faolin! Congrats! (and thanks to my friend for ruining the screenshot! ;P)

There's also Paladance! Congratulations to you too! :)

Then there's Az190 who's also won a previous raffle! Congratulations. I suggest you start playing the real lottery ;)

Last, but not least, we have Foxxon! Congrats! :)

And a screenshot with all the winners for completionism ^^

Unfortunately I've made a mistake by counting Darolyn in the raffle. He simply wanted to provide feedback, so I shouldn't have assigned him a number. This means that Saviya should have been #16 and Malekith #24.
In the spirit of fairness I'll be giving those two a Brightpaw as well! I hope you enjoy :)

Congratulations to all of the winners! I'll be in contact shortly!
Thanks again for the valuable feedback and I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

I'll be back with a new raffle first thing in 2016 :)

Yay! Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners as well. Hope you're as tickled pink as me ^_^ and happy holidays to everyone!

Paladance
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Burning Legion-eu

Post by Paladance » December 25th, 2015, 2:26 am

I'm so grateful. Thanks, Madja, once more. /bow

And weeeeeeee- ! /dance
Faolin wrote:Yay! Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners as well. Hope you're as tickled pink as me ^_^
It shouldn't be difficult with a magenta radiance of Brightpaw! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congrats to the other winners and good luck next time to everyone! Also a happy New Year!

I have compiled community knowledge & data about pet battle abilities!
https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Peterc » December 25th, 2015, 6:27 am

Congratz to all the winners and Seasons greetings to all.

Peterc