WoWProgress Pet score

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shoecup
MVP
Pet Score:5243
Realm:Dragonblight-us
WoWProgress Pet score

Post by Shoecup » December 9th, 2015, 9:47 pm

I notice a few people from U.S. with the score of 45706. each pet at lvl 25 is worth 62 roughly. I'm missing one pet (that i'm aware of), yet even w/ the one pet, my score would be only 45649. Am I missing something?

Cardee
Top Rater
Pet Score:13784
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Re: WoWProgress Pet score

Post by Cardee » December 11th, 2015, 2:15 pm

I'm experiencing the same thing. My WoWProgress pet score does not change, even though it updates my list of pets. I've seen other people post about the same problem in WoWProgress.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » December 11th, 2015, 2:59 pm

I've read a handful of reports that the Pet Score on Wowprogress doesn't get frequently updated. (Their achievement section is also lacking in regular updates, apparently.)

It's likely that's the issue, but to really know you'd need to contact a Wowprogress moderator or administrator.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us

Post by Dakaf » December 12th, 2015, 11:40 am

Quintessence wrote:I've read a handful of reports that the Pet Score on Wowprogress doesn't get frequently updated. (Their achievement section is also lacking in regular updates, apparently.)

It's likely that's the issue, but to really know you'd need to contact a Wowprogress moderator or administrator.
Just use our rankings here! We have them to help you know how awesome you are!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD