Turn guld herald page blue problems

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Zookeeperskruffy
Pet Score:4227
Realm:Shandris-us
Turn guld herald page blue problems

Post by Zookeeperskruffy » November 15th, 2015, 11:44 pm

So I just got a guild page on one of my new characters. It was green after I learned it. I had already sent this toon stones to turn it blue like all my other characters. I tried everyway I know how to use the humanoid stone on it and no luck. What happened????? I used to be able to stone my non combat pets and make them blue.

GrosBonda
Pet Score:10429
BattleTag®:Grosbonda#1406
Realm:Arygos-us

Re: Turn guld herald page blue problems

Post by GrosBonda » November 16th, 2015, 8:41 am

Zookeeperskruffy wrote:So I just got a guild page on one of my new characters. It was green after I learned it. I had already sent this toon stones to turn it blue like all my other characters. I tried everyway I know how to use the humanoid stone on it and no luck. What happened????? I used to be able to stone my non combat pets and make them blue.
you cannot stone (lvl & quality) non-combat pets anymore....
That was fix / removed (take like you want) in some previous patch by Blizz

Saido
Top Rater
Pet Score:9639
Realm:Alleria-us

Re: Turn guild herald & page blue problems

Post by Saido » January 23rd, 2016, 8:15 pm

So if you didn't use a stone on them before the "fix" you're screwed?

ETA: I see that, in addition to being PermaGreen, the Heralds and Pages are buggy: they only show up as collected in the Pet Journal of the character that purchased them.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Turn guild herald & page blue problems

Post by Quintessence » January 24th, 2016, 2:04 am

Saido wrote:ETA: I see that, in addition to being PermaGreen, the Heralds and Pages are buggy: they only show up as collected in the Pet Journal of the character that purchased them.
This is how they're intended to function. Because they require guild reputation, which is unique and earned per toon, the Page and Herald only work for the character that had enough reputation to purchase them.

However, uploading your collection to WarcraftPets will include these two companions, no matter the toon you collected them on. Great way to double check your overall collection! :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com