Share pet collecting news and advice.
Elmarc
Top Rater
Pet Score:10302
BattleTag®:Elmarc#2151
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu
Brightpaw

Post by Elmarc » November 6th, 2015, 2:12 pm

Just confirmed on blizzcon, Brightpaw coming december 2nd. Until december 31st full amount will go to Make-A-Wish Foundation.

Good news and possibly an idea for Christmas :-) I know I will get it asap to get the full amount to charity :-)

Valielina
Top Rater

Re: Brightpaw

Post by Valielina » November 6th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Same here, happy to give money to Make a Wish, the pet is just an awesome plus :)

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » November 6th, 2015, 6:53 pm

Charity pets are the only ones I don't feel bad about buying. I hope this one is giftable though, as Argi wasn't giftable during some/most? of the charity period last year, and I'd been hoping to gift a few.

Dalandius
Pet Score:13133
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Dalandius » November 10th, 2015, 5:37 pm

Glad this year it is 100% rather than the small amount they have done in the past. Due to this I'll be getting it in December rather than waiting for it to go on sale later on :D

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » November 10th, 2015, 6:21 pm

Dalandius wrote:Glad this year it is 100% rather than the small amount they have done in the past. Due to this I'll be getting it in December rather than waiting for it to go on sale later on :D
Both Argi and the Cinder Kitten were 100% toward the charity they were released for. What are you talking about?

edit: The Pandaren Monk and Moonking Hatchling were 50%, which I don't tend to consider a small amount.

Dalandius

Post by Dalandius » November 11th, 2015, 10:12 am

Aurae wrote:
Dalandius wrote:Glad this year it is 100% rather than the small amount they have done in the past. Due to this I'll be getting it in December rather than waiting for it to go on sale later on :D
Both Argi and the Cinder Kitten were 100% toward the charity they were released for. What are you talking about?

edit: The Pandaren Monk and Moonking Hatchling were 50%, which I don't tend to consider a small amount.
Yes the pets have been good I was thinking of the Grinning Reaver plus Argi bundle they did for $30 with only $1o going towards the Red Cross.

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » November 11th, 2015, 7:08 pm

I would never donate to the Red Cross anyway, so that they only gave a third of that to them does not bother me in the least. The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a far better use of the money earned through these promotions.

Dalandius

Post by Dalandius » November 16th, 2015, 2:45 pm

Rather oddly wowhead now says "Brightpaw is an in-game shop pet coming December 2nd, with some proceeds going towards Make-A-Wish." wonder what Percentage that is?, hope it is an error.

Madja
MVP
Pet Score:8947
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Madja » November 25th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Peanutty wrote:Charity pets are the only ones I don't feel bad about buying. I hope this one is giftable though, as Argi wasn't giftable during some/most? of the charity period last year, and I'd been hoping to gift a few.
I sure hope so... If not it'll ruin my next giveaway where I plan to give away a bunch of them!!
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596