Terky is available in game !!!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
User avatar
Linga
Posts:12
Joined:October 18th, 2015
Pet Score:2934
Realm:Turalyon-EU
Contact:
Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Linga » October 20th, 2015, 2:54 pm

I am SO happy finally to have my own murloc pet :D

I haven't seen Terky do the top hat dance yet though. Have any of you seen her do it?

User avatar
Madja
MVP
Posts:197
Joined:November 12th, 2013
Pet Score:7877
Realm:Ravencrest-EU
Contact:

Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Madja » October 20th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Linga wrote:I am SO happy finally to have my own murloc pet :D

I haven't seen Terky do the top hat dance yet though. Have any of you seen her do it?
I'm not sure, but I think if you stand still for a while he'll do it :) If not then you can use the Magic Pet Mirror (if you have it) and then type /dance. Then you'll be doing his little animation :)
Screenshot Upload Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15596

User avatar
Draghonz
Posts:2
Joined:September 30th, 2015
Pet Score:1585
BattleTag®:sokudoblade#1462
Realm:Shadowmoon-US
Contact:

Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Draghonz » October 20th, 2015, 10:49 pm

So glad i was able to get a Murloc pet, good job blizzard!

User avatar
Linga
Posts:12
Joined:October 18th, 2015
Pet Score:2934
Realm:Turalyon-EU
Contact:

Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Linga » October 21st, 2015, 2:25 am

Madja wrote:
Linga wrote:I am SO happy finally to have my own murloc pet :D

I haven't seen Terky do the top hat dance yet though. Have any of you seen her do it?
I'm not sure, but I think if you stand still for a while he'll do it :) If not then you can use the Magic Pet Mirror (if you have it) and then type /dance. Then you'll be doing his little animation :)
I tried standing still for what felt like whatever and she didn't dance, but that could be the "not while anyone is looking"-mindset of all pets with animations :mrgreen:

I am saving up for the pet mirror, but it will take me a while. I WILL dance with top hat some day!

User avatar
Mehetabel
Top Rater
Posts:584
Joined:November 2nd, 2012
Pet Score:10492
Realm:Lightbringer-EU
Contact:

Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Mehetabel » October 21st, 2015, 3:34 am

Hjölthranð wrote:This is why Burning Crusade Collector's Edition EU Fans are a bit upset!

First of all, Blizzard has done an amazing job designing and creating all this stuff, but sometimes... Grrr you know!!
I have the TBC CE murloc, Lurky, too but I'm not really upset over this. Lurky is still Lurky and not many people have him. I agree one of the other colour ones would have been nicer but we have to remember that the TBC CE pet was not a standard pet, it was an added "extra" from Blizzard to say sorry for issues with the CE boxset. Also, it's not like Terky is a brand new pet, he's been around for a while, we just couldn't get him until now. I've always felt sorry for the US servers as they pretty much had no way of getting a baby murloc pet so this must be great for them!
Image
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

User avatar
Salus
Posts:67
Joined:May 6th, 2014
Pet Score:8317
Realm:Hyjal-US
Contact:

Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Salus » October 21st, 2015, 4:43 am

Linga wrote:I am SO happy finally to have my own murloc pet :D

I haven't seen Terky do the top hat dance yet though. Have any of you seen her do it?
It seems to take 20-30 minutes of idling. I made a video: [url=http://tinypic.com/r/96f1mv/8]Terky Dance[/url]

User avatar
Hjölthranð
Posts:2
Joined:October 19th, 2015
Realm:The Maelstrom-EU
Contact:

Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Hjölthranð » October 21st, 2015, 9:50 am

Mehetabel wrote:
Hjölthranð wrote:This is why Burning Crusade Collector's Edition EU Fans are a bit upset!

First of all, Blizzard has done an amazing job designing and creating all this stuff, but sometimes... Grrr you know!!
I have the TBC CE murloc, Lurky, too but I'm not really upset over this. Lurky is still Lurky and not many people have him. I agree one of the other colour ones would have been nicer but we have to remember that the TBC CE pet was not a standard pet, it was an added "extra" from Blizzard to say sorry for issues with the CE boxset. Also, it's not like Terky is a brand new pet, he's been around for a while, we just couldn't get him until now. I've always felt sorry for the US servers as they pretty much had no way of getting a baby murloc pet so this must be great for them!
They could have given them another color option, just lazy Blizzard as usual...

User avatar
Zookeeperskruffy
Posts:14
Joined:June 6th, 2013
Pet Score:4227
Realm:Shandris-US
Contact:

Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Zookeeperskruffy » October 31st, 2015, 12:40 am

Awesome thank you for the info I got my Terky

Post Reply