Share pet collecting news and advice.
Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu
Re: Terky is available in game !!!

Post by Yazhi » October 18th, 2015, 4:24 am

Thank you so much!

Did a realm swap as there was about 100 on mine. Group of 5 of us and we got it all really quick :3

Britty
Pet Score:5582
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Britty » October 18th, 2015, 5:26 am

Wow, how the heck did they find this? I never would've noticed that crack, let alone realized there was a way to swim up.

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see my husband's face when he wakes up.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13661
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » October 18th, 2015, 5:44 am

Britty wrote:Wow, how the heck did they find this? I never would've noticed that crack, let alone realized there was a way to swim up.
I would LOVE to know this too!

Grundy
Top Rater
Pet Score:13896
BattleTag®:Drax13#1271
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Grundy » October 18th, 2015, 8:43 am

Odd how they sort of 'ninjaed' this in. Makes me wonder if they've added anymore 'obsolete' pets like this.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » October 18th, 2015, 9:02 am

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Nikkip
Pet Score:10818
BattleTag®:Nikki#1932
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Nikkip » October 18th, 2015, 10:19 am

I wonder if this is what Blizzard is going to do to make previously unobtainable pets, obtainable again. Go find them deal. He is so cute. I am so happy he is mine. Now to level him.

Nikkip
Pet Score:10818
BattleTag®:Nikki#1932
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Nikkip » October 18th, 2015, 10:20 am

Desi wrote:I was a bit concerned you were trolling, but can confirm, this is true and awards Terky!!!!! :D :D

Thank you for posting!
I thought people in general chat was trolling. I had to go look it up, sure enough.

Mehetabel
Top Rater

Post by Mehetabel » October 18th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Now this is interesting . . . seems Terky has been sitting there for a month and a half . . . and by this tweet it looks like there WILL be more pets introduced this way! :D

[url=http://s57.photobucket.com/user/Wolfdreama/media/WoW%20Stuff/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-18%20at%2020.01.09.png.html]Image[/url]

Grundy
Top Rater
Pet Score:13896
BattleTag®:Drax13#1271
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Grundy » October 18th, 2015, 4:59 pm

Mehetabel wrote:Now this is interesting . . . seems Terky has been sitting there for a month and a half . . . and by this tweet it looks like there WILL be more pets introduced this way! :D

[url=http://s57.photobucket.com/user/Wolfdreama/media/WoW%20Stuff/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-18%20at%2020.01.09.png.html]Image[/url]

That is absolutely awesome, and about time as well!

Desi
Pet Score:5590
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Desi » October 18th, 2015, 5:32 pm

That's so awesome that there will be more of these.

FuxieDK
Pet Score:13645
BattleTag®:FuxieDK#2678
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by FuxieDK » October 18th, 2015, 11:44 pm

Nikkip wrote:
Desi wrote:I was a bit concerned you were trolling, but can confirm, this is true and awards Terky!!!!! :D :D

Thank you for posting!
I thought people in general chat was trolling. I had to go look it up, sure enough.
I saw no chatter about this.. Not in /4 and not in /1 (when I got to borean Tundra)..

I saw it on front page in here, when I wqs searching for info about the 3 Halloween pets, and made my way to Borean Tundra.

Once I got there, half my server (Draenor-EU) was in that small room, and the lag was horrible..

Realm Hopping helped me find a realm with only 3 people in the room, so I could get the egg, relatively easy..

Mehetabel
Top Rater

Post by Mehetabel » October 19th, 2015, 4:22 am

Mehetabel wrote:
Britty wrote:Wow, how the heck did they find this? I never would've noticed that crack, let alone realized there was a way to swim up.
I would LOVE to know this too!
Okay, so this was bugging me so I went looking for the answer . . . this is what I "think" is the original post from the finder:
2 or 3 weeks ago, I was casually leveling in Northend with my mage, questing while waiting for my dungeon queue to pop up. The quest I was doing asked me to kill someone to recover a trident, since the quest giver was a Naga I thought I had to search underwater but I couldn't find anything, I kept hunting for him and looked everyspot near the pavillon (in fact the guy I was looking for was out the water kek) and finally spotted the cave entrance where I found the cute little Terky !

tl;dr : Didn't read quest properly, found murloc pet

Milotha
Top Rater
Pet Score:5471
BattleTag®:milotha#1158
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Milotha » October 19th, 2015, 5:30 am

Thanks for the information. I've got my terky now! I've got my top hat and cane out and am a dancing now in celebration.

Alkaia
Pet Score:13143

Post by Alkaia » October 19th, 2015, 7:10 am

Good job finding the little fella. I wonder if Blizz could ever sneak something into the game which no-one finds for years.

So... what other pets could make a return. I'm guessing CE ones will still remain exclusive so I guess we could be looking at

Essence of Competition
Gurky
Murki
Onyx Panther
Poley
Spectral Cub
Tiny Red Dragon
Tiny Green Dragon

Would love to get hold of Gurky/Murki/Poley

Eekmeister
Pet Score:2873
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Eekmeister » October 19th, 2015, 11:42 pm

First off, THANK YOU for mentioning this pet is obtainable. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have noticed because I'm currently doing baby alt stuff and am totally ignoring my main account.

FYI, if you are unwilling to spend a token or $15 to just get Terky, you do not have to. Just log on to your main account and make a new toon. You can play unsubbed on any toon lvl 20 or below.

It's super easy on Alliance, since all you need to do is take the ship to Borean Tundra and swim to [56, 88]. You won't encounter anything that wants to kill you. You can also do it on a lowbie Horde. Just take the zep from Orgrimmar to Warsong Hold and good luck not dying too much before you make it to sea.

Hope this helps!

Peterc
Pet Score:5382
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Peterc » October 20th, 2015, 8:47 am

What a great surprise, I just logged onto this site to update my total with new Hallows end pets and to see the details on the front page.

However if they are going to do more of these imo there should be more to it that a hard to find location (as this is only hard for the first few as the rest of us just follow instructions). Perhaps the initial items starts a quest chain that could involve some pet related activities that end with the pet?

Peterc

Hjölthranð
Realm:The Maelstrom-eu

Post by Hjölthranð » October 20th, 2015, 10:03 am

This is why Burning Crusade Collector's Edition EU Fans are a bit upset!

First of all, Blizzard has done an amazing job designing and creating all this stuff, but sometimes... Grrr you know!!

When TBC was released back in the day, the Collector's Edition buyers in Europe did not have the ability to just activate the code and show of our Netherwhelp in the beginning. Blizzard shipped all CE boxes in EU with a standard edition code, so to get the in-game Netherwhelp. You actually had to remove the leaflet with the bar-code from the box and send it to Blizzard EU Headquarters in Paris (not an e-mail twitter players out there). In that same mail, you had to include Account name, first and family name + your home address registered to the account. So to be on the safe side you would offcause send it registered and insured. The cost to cover that was the same as the actual Collector's Edition itself. I was then so unlucky that the postal office lost mine, so I had to do it all over again a second time. But it got there eventually and 2 weeks later you had your Netherwhelp companion. For that over the top effort all CE EU players got an additional gift >> Namely Lurky << A white Murloc, cute as can be.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for carin'n'sharin', but come on Blizzard. You could have made it green, purple and so forth... basically a gazillion colors to chose from.

When I heard that another white version was made available back in 2012 I was gutted back then. Now I'm just sad that nothing is sacred anymore in the game. No matter how much time and effort you put into it, in-game and IRL :-(

This is Zul-amani mount all over again...

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » October 20th, 2015, 12:16 pm

I had no idea this pet was available until a few days ago. Getting this pet made me do a little dance of joy! YAY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » October 20th, 2015, 12:18 pm

Grundy wrote:Odd how they sort of 'ninjaed' this in. Makes me wonder if they've added anymore 'obsolete' pets like this.
I hope so. Plus 1 internets for you and blizzard!

Shingetsu
Pet Score:4288
Realm:Mal'Ganis-eu

Post by Shingetsu » October 20th, 2015, 1:49 pm

Shinii wrote:Getting this pet made me do a little dance of joy! YAY!
Like this? :lol:
[url=http://makeagif.com/o78AsZ]Image[/url]