Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Samiha
Top Rater
Pet Score:13243
Realm:Ambossar-eu
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Samiha » December 6th, 2015, 11:05 pm

A big thank you to Neolarva and Les Sentinelles <3 . Got my pet some days ago and I am so happy that there are so nice guilds out there who let us pet collectors join in and get the pets :) .

Faolin
Pet Score:3225
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Faolin » December 8th, 2015, 2:02 am

Selae wrote:It's awesome that the community is doing this. I joined one of the guilds and am currently working on the rep to get my very own Deathwatch Hatchling! yay!
That's awesome :D I've had about 40+ pass through my guild! I'm glad you had the chance to find an awesome guild too!

Ziboo
MVP
Pet Score:11360
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Ziboo » December 10th, 2015, 2:46 pm

Thank you Shinii and Pet Peeves on Zul'jin. Have my pet, and it really wasn't a bad grind. Heirloom gear and 100% tabard helped. I think I sold a couple of extra pets, but also took up skinning/herbing - that's just free money on the ground - and have sold all that.

I may continue leveling hunter number, well we don't talk about that.......

Thanks again for opening this up!

Shinii wrote:Greetings fellow pet collectors!

I am pleased to announce that my guild Pet Peeves on Zul'jin (horde side) Has just completed the Challenge mode gold guild achievement!!!! We now have access to [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet] from the guild vendor!

If you wish to join Pet peeves and claim a pet for yourself you are most welcome! Joining is 100% free! Feel free and stay to enjoy company of other pet collectors! Any contributions for the guild are welcome but not required.

PS I will be attending my first Blizzcon this year and hope to meet others from Warcraftpets! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Corrii
Top Rater
Pet Score:12279
Realm:Borean Tundra-us

Post by Corrii » December 10th, 2015, 6:27 pm

Huge thanks to Pet Peeves on Zul'jin! These folks were kind enough to open their doors, and they were friendly, fun, and helpful to boot. Not only did I get the pet, but I had my faith in WoW humanity restored. Y'all are awesome!

*hugs*

Jkina - Zul'jin
Tisane - Borean Tundra

Mitze
Pet Score:13725
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Mitze » December 11th, 2015, 4:40 pm

No longer offering invites, sorry
Last edited by Mitze on August 19th, 2016, 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Malfious
Pet Score:4382
Realm:Hellfire-eu

Post by Malfious » December 12th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Thank you very much Neolarva & Les Sentinelles for inviting me to your guild & giving me 300g too :) Got the pet today! Will send you the gold back once I sell some pets on the auction

Hopefully be able to get the Cloud Serpent too as I went on for Exalted.. will probably use my lvl 100 boost next week to learn it (If you don't mind!)^^

Pekosbob
Pet Score:7365
Realm:Stormscale-us

Post by Pekosbob » December 12th, 2015, 11:45 pm

A great big thank you to Faolin for the guild invite. I was able to grind out the reputation on a fresh Goblin and snag the Shore Crawler while I was at it (been putting that one off too long). Enjoy the little thank you gift I left behind. You are awesome! :D

Modestypooh
Pet Score:11103
Realm:Khadgar-eu

Post by Modestypooh » December 17th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Mitze wrote:XIS on kilrogg horde EU can provide pet aswell.
Anyone in the guild can invite so just ask for invite whenever :D
I asked nicely for an invite to your guild Mitze, but got this as a reply:
this it not pet battle guild
and I can chose who is there and not, so I think you are not a person that should be in xis :)

Waflob
Pet Score:4117
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Waflob » December 18th, 2015, 2:15 am

Nezla wrote:
and I can chose who is there and not, so I think you are not a person that should be in xis :)
I can only hope that this is a misunderstanding. I got an invite and they're a friendly bunch. However, when I first logged in, they were in the middle of a raid, so I waited until they'd finished.

Mitze

Post by Mitze » December 20th, 2015, 8:37 am

Nezla wrote:

Hmmm sorry about that, we have a few not so friendly ppl apparently.
Who was it if you can remember the name?

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » December 22nd, 2015, 2:00 pm

Just a reminder - Horde server

Pet Peeves On Zul'jin has the Deathwatch Hatchling unlocked plus a few other mounts and pets.

Just whisper any one in the guild for an invite.

There is no charge to join the guild.

Also we have lots of extra pets in various bank tabs. If there's any pets the you need (or other stuff) if you are unable to access that tab please whisper an officer and above and they can get it to you.

Whisper me the GM or any co-gm for starter gold. In game mail works as well. We ran out of bags so as soon as I can get some made we'll start passing those out again as well. We didn't plan well enough for those wanting the pet. LOL

Enjoy Ravnhawk

Kaziah
MVP
Pet Score:9528
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Kaziah » December 22nd, 2015, 8:15 pm

Just wanted to formally extend our many thanks to Ravnhawk and Pet Peeves on Zul'jin for letting my husband and I join for the Deathwatch Hatchling. Zariaria was very kind and helpful getting us started with bags/gold and everyone we met in Pet Peeves were very friendly.

I donated a few bags and excess gold in hopes it would help support your generous offer to others. We have a small friends/family guild with a casual Silver CM group, but if we can ever help anyone wanting to start a character on Silvermoon-US, please don't hesitate to let me know and I would be happy to help.

Thanks again :)
Kaziah-Ambient
Silvermoon-US

Nazz
Top Rater
Pet Score:13736
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Nazz » December 25th, 2015, 10:51 pm

I too would like to extend thanks to the people of <Pet Peeves> on Zul'jin for allowing me to get my pet through them and for their generous support in getting the necessary rep/funds.

Thank you all very much,
Medarel - Zul'jin
Nazz - Cenarion Circle

Punkgirl
Pet Score:11540
Realm:Khadgar-eu

Post by Punkgirl » December 28th, 2015, 7:37 am

I want to say Thank you to Mitze in XIS guild @Kilrogg-EU Horde for taking me in and letting me get the pet, now how about you guys get going doing the Mythic: Imperator's Fall Guild Run so I can collect the mount as well, JK, thank for taking me in though.

Skotträdd

Mitze

Post by Mitze » January 5th, 2016, 4:58 am

Punkgirl wrote:I want to say Thank you to Mitze in XIS guild @Kilrogg-EU Horde for taking me in and letting me get the pet, now how about you guys get going doing the Mythic: Imperator's Fall Guild Run so I can collect the mount as well, JK, thank for taking me in though.

Skotträdd

Haha, it will get done in the spring some time so stick around for now if you want :D

Post by Guest » January 7th, 2016, 3:36 am

Big thanks to Neolarva and the guild LesSentinelles for letting me join to get the Deathwatch Hatchling. They also provided me with 300 g starter gold! I was able to donate the aquired shorecrawler to theier guild bank after grinding up the rep with a goblin with tabard and heirloom gear in less than 1,5 hours.

Avarix
Pet Score:5333
Realm:Bloodhoof-eu

Post by Avarix » January 8th, 2016, 7:58 pm

Huge thankyou to Mitze and their lovely guildies =) Got my hatchling tonight!

Mordal
Pet Score:13784
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Mordal » January 9th, 2016, 5:11 pm

Want to say thank you to the guild pet peeves, especially zariaria for the guild invite.
Was kind enough to invite me, set me up with some bags and starter gold so I could get my deathwatch hatchling.
Very much appreciated