Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Angellli00
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Angellli00 » September 18th, 2019, 4:24 pm

Aurae wrote:
June 15th, 2019, 6:35 pm
Hey folks, just chiming in on a couple things...

Yes, the guild Inversion on Ravencrest/Uldaman is still welcoming anyone who would like to collect the Deathwatch Hatchling or any of the other guild vendor items. (The only thing no longer available via the guild vendor is the Thundering Serpent Hatchling because Blizzard removed that at the end of MoP.)

We have noticed several people over time who put applications to join into the guild finder and then never log on again. We cannot invite you if you are not online. It's fine to submit the app there, but you have to actually log on at some point. Kind of defeats the purpose otherwise. To that end, it's going to be easier to whisper someone in the guild and request an invite that way. Just do a /who Inversion and that will show you anyone currently online.

Happy collecting!
Hi, are you still accepting members in your guild? I'd like to get this pet :)

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » September 29th, 2019, 1:44 pm

Angellli00 wrote:
September 18th, 2019, 4:24 pm
Hi, are you still accepting members in your guild? I'd like to get this pet :)
Oh yes, always! You can get an invite from any of our members.

Rakkii
Pet Score:7454
BattleTag®:Rakkii#1696
Realm:Shadowsong-us

Post by Rakkii » October 29th, 2019, 7:16 pm

Hello! Looking for Deathwatch Hatchling on my Horde main, Jibblett (120 hunter), on Skywall (US). Avid pet collector, willing to work for the reputation to buy it.. and also willing to stay in a guild I like. :D I've been around since Vanilla, stopped playing after BFA, recently back to playing, and not interested in raiding - I play on a casual basis (and am a confirmed altoholic). My battletag is #Rakkii1696.

Rakkii
Pet Score:7454
BattleTag®:Rakkii#1696
Realm:Shadowsong-us

Post by Rakkii » November 3rd, 2019, 12:43 pm

I made a new character and joined Inversion, so I'm set now. Just have to level up rep. :D

Skate
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Cenarius-us

Post by Skate » November 6th, 2019, 5:19 pm

Thank you Inversion!

I made a toon and joined as well. I am now the proud owner of a Deathwatch Hatchling.

Thanks again.

Alardara

Post by Alardara » November 22nd, 2019, 3:30 pm

Thanks to kind guild Inversion. Just got my Deathwatch Hatchling. Was short of gold by a tiny amount and a kind guildie (Elli...?)there gave me 30 gold. Super people! Appreciate it.

T3ch
Pet Score:9968
BattleTag®:t3ch#1529
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by T3ch » November 23rd, 2019, 5:33 pm

Also just wanted to drop a thanks for Inversion.

Olsofa
Pet Score:9192
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu

Post by Olsofa » November 28th, 2019, 1:25 pm

I recently started collecting pets and enjoying it alot.

Would appriciate alot if I could get help with this.
Im on EU, both horde and alliance.

Silkincz
Pet Score:10905
Realm:Burning Blade-eu

Post by Silkincz » December 3rd, 2019, 1:21 pm

Wow Deathwatch Hatchling small.jpg
Wow Deathwatch Hatchling small.jpg (208.73KiB)Viewed 32884 times
A few notes on getting Deathwatch Hatchling

I get the Battle Pet on December 3, 2019.

I bought it at the Guild Vendor in Stormwind, my reputation with the guild got revered, the price was 300G.

Attention pet appeared in the offer until I had a proper reputation, not before.

Time spent with character level and reputation was 14 hours.
I leveled as a hunter, using the following Heirloom: Head, Neck, Shoulder, Back, Chest, Legs, 1x Ring and Bow.

It seemed quicker to do quests, part I spent in Dungeon.
Leveling was not optimal because I didn't have money (Gold)

I tried to sell Battle Pety on AH, but no one bought them.

I found another trick, Guild tabard can be sent cross-realm, buy it for 250G, and then sell it back to vendor for 62G. You can send even more tabard at once. There is a financial loss, but with the money levels up significantly faster.

Happy hunting

Winterhart
Pet Score:13283
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Winterhart » December 6th, 2019, 12:12 am

Can I join your guild and get this pet? :D :D

Maskedbob
Top Rater
Pet Score:10108
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Maskedbob » December 6th, 2019, 9:43 pm

Just want to shout out the guild inversion on ravencrest (alliance) for letting me join and get the pet.

information for anyone wondering
i got revered with the 50% tabard by lvl 22 (during anniversary event)
you can get the gold by buying the tabard on your main server and sending to that server and sell them

the whole process took like 2hours

Yaarg
Pet Score:12136
Realm:Draenor-us

Post by Yaarg » January 11th, 2020, 7:29 pm

Big thx to Inversion Guild on Ravencrest. Super nice of you to let us join your guild for the pet! GG's

Lpessoa
Pet Score:13608
Realm:Skywall-us

Post by Lpessoa » February 2nd, 2020, 12:16 am

Thank you to Inversion for the guild invite! With the anniversary and cloak bonus, I got the pet in under 2 days of grinding. Very nice people to chat with and as a Hordey, was fun to see how the other half lived.

Rivix
MVP
Pet Score:10480
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Rivix » March 29th, 2020, 10:14 am

Aurae wrote:

Yes, the guild Inversion on Ravencrest/Uldaman is still welcoming anyone who would like to collect the Deathwatch Hatchling or any of the other guild vendor items. (The only thing no longer available via the guild vendor is the Thundering Serpent Hatchling because Blizzard removed that at the end of MoP.)

We have noticed several people over time who put applications to join into the guild finder and then never log on again. We cannot invite you if you are not online. It's fine to submit the app there, but you have to actually log on at some point. Kind of defeats the purpose otherwise. To that end, it's going to be easier to whisper someone in the guild and request an invite that way. Just do a /who Inversion and that will show you anyone currently online.

Happy collecting!
I know this is an old post, but is the invite still available? also is this horde or alliance? thank you!

Tranza

Post by Tranza » April 1st, 2020, 8:04 pm

Rivix wrote:
March 29th, 2020, 10:14 am
Aurae wrote:

Happy collecting!
I know this is an old post, but is the invite still available? also is this horde or alliance? thank you!
It's Alliance. I got invited today and received the pet on a human warrior in about an hour and a half of questing with a 100% tabard. Really friendly guild.

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » April 9th, 2020, 6:41 pm

Rivix wrote:
Yes, absolutely. We always have a steady stream of collectors moving through the guild at any given time. It's been a lot of fun having everyone.

Rethyn
Pet Score:13592
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Rethyn » April 13th, 2020, 4:16 pm

Aurae wrote:
April 9th, 2020, 6:41 pm
Rivix wrote:
Yes, absolutely. We always have a steady stream of collectors moving through the guild at any given time. It's been a lot of fun having everyone.
Yep, I got an invite a while back and got the pet. Thanks again!

Crashall
Pet Score:13472
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Crashall » June 17th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Someone who knows a guild on the EU realm who has access to Deathwatch Hatchling

Jrw
Pet Score:11613
Realm:Malfurion-us

Post by Jrw » June 27th, 2020, 8:32 pm

any guilds on malfurion willing to invite someone to get this pet. happy to grind rep

Jamesc
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Jamesc » July 25th, 2020, 8:32 am

I want to thank Shadowdice , I really Found It Amazing really good one and would like to add thanks truly appreciated. :D
https://www.dealmecoupon.com/