Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shiining
Pet Score:9486
Realm:Runetotem-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Shiining » July 24th, 2018, 2:33 am

Looking for a guild as well please if you accepting new players to get the plet please let me know
US server
Thanks in advance

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » July 28th, 2018, 5:20 am

Hmm

My guild is further back but will post again since people don't look, but i have been inviting players all year.

Forged - EU Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear Allliance
Ryu#2382

I will be on a fair bit the next couple of weeks prepping for BFA, aslong as not in a raid/dungeon i can log over to invite you.

Zonac
Pet Score:2846
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by Zonac » July 28th, 2018, 4:14 pm

Looking for somewhere on the US realms to work on this cheive. Thanks a bunch.

Vectoras
Pet Score:7919
Realm:Bronzebeard-eu

Post by Vectoras » July 31st, 2018, 6:57 am

Hello,

Just got my Deathwatch Hatchling thanks to the generous invite from EU Sylvanas: Nemetos Order. I waited until I saw a member in Dalaran and asked if an officer could invite me. There wasn't a problem at all doing this. I mentioned Warcraft Pets. I levelled a Warlock through Ellwyn Forest and Westfall to get the rep; it didn't take too long with guild tabard and full set of heirloom gear. Had a hard time selling a spare pet on the AH even at 1/3 realm price. And thanks to all here for the advice on looking for an EU guild.

Best of luck with getting your hatchling, Vectoras.

Odracir
Pet Score:6124
Realm:Aggra (Português)-eu

Post by Odracir » August 5th, 2018, 1:07 pm

Vectoras wrote:Hello,

Just got my Deathwatch Hatchling thanks to the generous invite from EU Sylvanas: Nemetos Order. I waited until I saw a member in Dalaran and asked if an officer could invite me. There wasn't a problem at all doing this. I mentioned Warcraft Pets. I levelled a Warlock through Ellwyn Forest and Westfall to get the rep; it didn't take too long with guild tabard and full set of heirloom gear. Had a hard time selling a spare pet on the AH even at 1/3 realm price. And thanks to all here for the advice on looking for an EU guild.

Best of luck with getting your hatchling, Vectoras.
What has the member's name? Do you have a BNet name?
I've also sent a request to Ryu99

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » August 7th, 2018, 7:56 am

I have accepted all the friend requests send this week. If you haven't contacted me yet for an invite you will need to by Thursday as i am away from friday until BFA launch :)

Deionarra
Pet Score:12210
Realm:Vek'nilash-eu

Post by Deionarra » August 7th, 2018, 9:20 am

Any guild willing to help me get the pet on EU server? Thanks in advance :)

Odracir
Pet Score:6124
Realm:Aggra (Português)-eu

Post by Odracir » August 7th, 2018, 1:41 pm

Ryu99 was kind enough to invite me, and now its time to work on that rep and gold to buy the pet :D

Again, many thanks for the help Ryu99!!

Landerolin
Pet Score:6846
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Landerolin » August 10th, 2018, 12:37 pm

Ryu99 wrote:Hmm

My guild is further back but will post again since people don't look, but i have been inviting players all year.

Forged - EU Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear Allliance
Ryu#2382

I will be on a fair bit the next couple of weeks prepping for BFA, aslong as not in a raid/dungeon i can log over to invite you.
Hey there Ryu99,

I've just created a toon over on Darkspear - Plantet. I've sent you a friend request, and would love an invite if we can set it up!
Ryu99 wrote:I have accepted all the friend requests send this week. If you haven't contacted me yet for an invite you will need to by Thursday as i am away from friday until BFA launch :)
Oops, just seen this!

Gamingsnob
Pet Score:9174
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Gamingsnob » August 21st, 2018, 5:37 pm

I'm very appreciative of GM Ravencat with Undecided on Mug'thol for the guild invite and welcome. Acquiring the Deathwatch Hatchling was a pleasant experience in Undecided, and they're good people.

It's actually my first horde toon, so there have been a number of firsts on this adventure.

Lornaa
Top Rater
Pet Score:13824
BattleTag®:Rhadeyaz#2207
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Post by Lornaa » August 29th, 2018, 11:21 am

Hi Ryu,

Sent over a friend request too :)

Callena
Pet Score:9554
BattleTag®:callena#2723
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Callena » August 31st, 2018, 4:15 am

Hey, sorry I have been a bit absent from these forums for a while - had a break at the end of legion until now!

I don't know if anyone who replied to me about EU Alliance, Doomhammer guild is still looking but if so let me know and I'll check in with the guild to get some invites :D

Cally

Sanssanity
Pet Score:7262
Realm:Kazzak-eu

Post by Sanssanity » August 31st, 2018, 4:15 am

Hey,

Nephilim on Silvermoon (EU) has this and most of the other guild achieve pets/mounts - the guild itself isn't active any more (we stopped raiding pre-legion) but I'm happy to invite people to the guild to earn the pet.

I don't play on the server anymore - but add me on battle net (Ash#2557) and I'll log over and invite if I'm available. I've also set everyone to be able to invite, so if there's anyone online they should be able to help you grab the pet as well!

Isilme
Top Rater
Pet Score:7970
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Isilme » October 14th, 2018, 3:10 pm

A big thank you to Inversion on US-Ravencrest/Uldaman for letting me spend the weekend with them for the Deathwatch Hatchling! I appreciate them opening their doors to a collector. : )

Saulwhite
Pet Score:10676
Realm:Tarren Mill-eu

Post by Saulwhite » November 4th, 2018, 9:32 am

Sanssanity wrote:Hey,

Nephilim on Silvermoon (EU) has this and most of the other guild achieve pets/mounts - the guild itself isn't active any more (we stopped raiding pre-legion) but I'm happy to invite people to the guild to earn the pet.

I don't play on the server anymore - but add me on battle net (Ash#2557) and I'll log over and invite if I'm available. I've also set everyone to be able to invite, so if there's anyone online they should be able to help you grab the pet as well!
I would like to thank Sanssanity for inviting me to the guild Nephilim on Silvermoon (EU). With the Renowned Guild Tabard that I sent to my alt, getting to revered was a breeze. So I am now a proud owner of the Deathwatch Hatchling pet.

Lavey#2752

Gawron989
Top Rater
Pet Score:8909
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Gawron989 » November 20th, 2018, 4:30 pm

A very special thank you for my new Deathwatch Hatchling! He is fantastic!!
Doobjanka wrote:Hey all!

We have our first contender in the Deathwatch Hatchling offers.
If you would like to add my guild for the [Deathwatch Hatchling] Guild, you can add mine,
Horde U.S.
Realm - Destromath
Guild -
B Tag - Sh4d0wCr3p3r#1645
^ The 0 a zero
Add me in B-Tag for a guild invite ( Since its my alt guild), will invite when on
-Im on everyday almost, I work Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm east.
So if any 1 needs the pet, they can come and get it, everyone welcome!

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » November 26th, 2018, 11:12 pm

Aurae wrote:Another offer to add to the table:

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

Just whisper anyone online and let them know you're after the pet (or any of the guild vendor items for that matter). :)
Little bump to let folks know we're still here and happy to accomodate those still looking to acquire this pet. Give us a look if you're still in need.

Belgond
Pet Score:13704
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Belgond » December 30th, 2018, 10:58 am

Hi all

Looking for a guild on EU server with this pet. Preferably on the argent Dawn server :D
Whisper me ingame on argent Dawn character Belgond (alliance). I Will try and add battle tag later.
You can also reply here.

Many thanks

/Belgond

EDIT:

Just got the Hatchling from Nephilim on Silvermoon (EU) - many thanks!

A little tip - if you're getting the pet on alliance side, then remember to choose a human as they get 10% more reputation (not alot but everything counts!). And ofcourse remember the guild tabard - that is a must!
Last edited by Belgond on January 1st, 2019, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geekette828
Top Rater
Pet Score:9008
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Geekette828 » December 31st, 2018, 2:54 pm

Aurae wrote:
November 26th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Aurae wrote:Another offer to add to the table:

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

Just whisper anyone online and let them know you're after the pet (or any of the guild vendor items for that matter). :)
Little bump to let folks know we're still here and happy to accomodate those still looking to acquire this pet. Give us a look if you're still in need.
Big Thank you to the Inversion Guild! Getting an invite was quick and easy and everyone was super kind to me. I threw in the left over gold I had some leveling (not much), to say thank you!

Have a wonderful new year!