King196383
Pet Score:6068
Realm:Tirion-eu
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by King196383 » January 6th, 2019, 6:54 pm

Sanssanity wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 4:15 am
Hey,

Nephilim on Silvermoon (EU) has this and most of the other guild achieve pets/mounts - the guild itself isn't active any more (we stopped raiding pre-legion) but I'm happy to invite people to the guild to earn the pet.

I don't play on the server anymore - but add me on battle net (Ash#2557) and I'll log over and invite if I'm available. I've also set everyone to be able to invite, so if there's anyone online they should be able to help you grab the pet as well!
Thanks for inviting me and giving me the opportunity to get the pet !!

Mille
Pet Score:12412
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Mille » January 15th, 2019, 4:25 pm

Aurae wrote:
November 26th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Aurae wrote:Another offer to add to the table:

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

Just whisper anyone online and let them know you're after the pet (or any of the guild vendor items for that matter). :)
Little bump to let folks know we're still here and happy to accomodate those still looking to acquire this pet. Give us a look if you're still in need.
Hiya, Namuria here I wanted to say Thank You to your guild Inversion on Ravencrest I was able to grab this cute little bugger today. You guys are awesome. Thank You so much!

Laolongwang
Pet Score:5089
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Laolongwang » January 17th, 2019, 3:59 am

Looking for a Guild that has this achievement --> “Challenge Warlords: Gold - Guild Edition”.

I want to join your guild to get a Deathwatch Hatchling.

Can repay you with Gold $$$$$$$$$$$$$ or something valuable from my loot.
Reply here or message me, please. Laolongwang#1570 (US Realms) or Discord Laolongwang#5526 :D

Oceanone
Pet Score:9607
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Oceanone » January 17th, 2019, 5:28 am

Sanssanity wrote:
Hey,

Nephilim on Silvermoon (EU) has this and most of the other guild achieve pets/mounts - the guild itself isn't active any more (we stopped raiding pre-legion) but I'm happy to invite people to the guild to earn the pet.

I don't play on the server anymore - but add me on battle net (Ash#2557) and I'll log over and invite if I'm available. I've also set everyone to be able to invite, so if there's anyone online they should be able to help you grab the pet as well!
Many thanks to Sanssanity for the invite. One more happy owner of the Deathwatch pet. Thank you m8.

Oceanone aka Panagiotis

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » January 22nd, 2019, 1:22 pm

Hi

Due to some issues a few weeks ago the guild i had players in was disbanded. I have since had the guild restored and taken control, so if you were in the guild earning pets i apologise and it is back open if people still want the pets and mounts the guild has to offer.

Forged - Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear - Alliance.

Vannor
Pet Score:12896
Realm:Anachronos-eu

Post by Vannor » February 15th, 2019, 11:08 am

Sanssanity wrote:
Hey,

Thanks to Ash for the invite - I also now have the Deathwatch Hatchling.

Hawkeie
Pet Score:9666

Post by Hawkeie » February 18th, 2019, 8:47 am

Anyone able to help..

Looking for a guild I can join on the US Khaz'goroth server to get the pet :)

Skeltis
Pet Score:6066
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Skeltis » February 21st, 2019, 6:42 pm

Inversion on Ravencrest. Just did it 2/21/2019. Super nice, invited and welcomed before I could accept the quest to go to Stormwind!

Hawkeie

Post by Hawkeie » March 7th, 2019, 12:51 am

Skeltis wrote:
February 21st, 2019, 6:42 pm
Inversion on Ravencrest. Just did it 2/21/2019. Super nice, invited and welcomed before I could accept the quest to go to Stormwind!
indeed.. guys are really friendly.. for alliance ;) But I looked on the guilds reward list & The pet is showing as locked, indicating that the guild hasn't got its achievement??? Just want to confirm that it IS available before leveling a toon to Exalted with the Guild :)

Riffanhash

Post by Riffanhash » March 8th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Does anyone know of any Horde guilds on Caelestrasz with this pet unlocked?

Happy to deposit gold and a few pets needing homes into your guild bank. Also happy to deposit bad puns in your guild chat for the duration of my stay, but this is negotiable!

Riffanhash#1169

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » March 8th, 2019, 10:24 pm

Hawkeie wrote:
March 7th, 2019, 12:51 am
indeed.. guys are really friendly.. for alliance ;) But I looked on the guilds reward list & The pet is showing as locked, indicating that the guild hasn't got its achievement??? Just want to confirm that it IS available before leveling a toon to Exalted with the Guild :)

It's definitely there. Chances are it's either a display bug for you, or it's showing locked because you lack the reputation. Honestly can't remember how that works anymore. :p

Hawkeie

Post by Hawkeie » March 10th, 2019, 5:48 am

Aurae wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 10:24 pm
Hawkeie wrote:

It's definitely there. Chances are it's either a display bug for you, or it's showing locked because you lack the reputation. Honestly can't remember how that works anymore. :p
Outstanding.. cheers :D

Hawkeie

Post by Hawkeie » March 12th, 2019, 9:00 am

Aurae wrote:
March 8th, 2019, 10:24 pm
Hawkeie wrote:

Got it today, so cheers for that, is greatly appreciated... Now just gotta find where I can get Thundering Serpent Hatchling hehe :D

Prairiehamster
Pet Score:11380
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Prairiehamster » March 14th, 2019, 12:09 am

Hi! Seeking a Deathwatch guild on any non-pvp servers in Americas! Horde or Alliance doesn't matter.

Battletag: UltraHamster#11558

Just tell me where to go. I'll provide donations to the guild in question and everything.

Johnnyd2
Pet Score:3663
BattleTag®:Johnnyd2#1924
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Johnnyd2 » April 4th, 2019, 10:28 pm

does this cover the Blacksteel Battleboar too? im on whisperwind/Dentarg both horde and alliance

Gromex
Pet Score:11394
Realm:Stormscale-eu

Post by Gromex » May 5th, 2019, 9:50 am

Sanssanity wrote:
Hey,

Hi ash
Iam looking for you i did inv you battlenet.. still you playing wow?

Raglamar
Pet Score:7792
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Raglamar » May 16th, 2019, 4:38 pm

Hello. I am looking for a US guild that is still open to collectors for Deathwatch Hatchling. My battle tag is Raglamar#1288. Thanks a lot.

Bambolina
Pet Score:12589
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Bambolina » May 17th, 2019, 12:17 am

Ryu99 wrote:
January 22nd, 2019, 1:22 pm
Hi

Due to some issues a few weeks ago the guild i had players in was disbanded. I have since had the guild restored and taken control, so if you were in the guild earning pets i apologise and it is back open if people still want the pets and mounts the guild has to offer.

Forged - Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear - Alliance.
Hi, thanks for the invite so I could get the pet
:) Louppe-Terrokar

Stonedragon
Pet Score:13121
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Stonedragon » May 30th, 2019, 12:22 pm

Can someone from Ravencrest Inversion pls accept my guild invite. I would love to grab the deathwatch hatchling. Thanks in advance Stonerhino.

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » June 15th, 2019, 6:35 pm

Hey folks, just chiming in on a couple things...

Yes, the guild Inversion on Ravencrest/Uldaman is still welcoming anyone who would like to collect the Deathwatch Hatchling or any of the other guild vendor items. (The only thing no longer available via the guild vendor is the Thundering Serpent Hatchling because Blizzard removed that at the end of MoP.)

We have noticed several people over time who put applications to join into the guild finder and then never log on again. We cannot invite you if you are not online. It's fine to submit the app there, but you have to actually log on at some point. Kind of defeats the purpose otherwise. To that end, it's going to be easier to whisper someone in the guild and request an invite that way. Just do a /who Inversion and that will show you anyone currently online.

Happy collecting!