Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Tyloncorp
Pet Score:4397
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Tyloncorp » April 24th, 2016, 8:26 pm

Just dropping in another thank you to Pet Peeves of zul'jin! Great buncha folks to hang out with to get the pet!

Fanaticdreamer

Post by Fanaticdreamer » April 25th, 2016, 3:32 am

Any guilds on Proudmoore? :O

Necromortis
Pet Score:9934
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by Necromortis » April 26th, 2016, 8:20 am

Thanks to Pet Peeves of Zul'jin, joined this weekend and already got the pet. Working on exalted now so I can get Lil' Tarecgosa. Friendly group of people, and very active guild

Jegojas
Pet Score:6427
BattleTag®:jego#2925
Realm:Bronzebeard-eu

Post by Jegojas » April 26th, 2016, 6:07 pm

big thanks to the people of forged - darkspear and big thanks to theda for the invite

Leafreo
Pet Score:1856
BattleTag®:Leafreo#1785
Realm:Malfurion-us

Post by Leafreo » April 26th, 2016, 9:32 pm

Airetari wrote:Hello! I would like to add my guild to the list of those hosting pet collectors.

I will add a special rank to keep track of people just joining for the pet. If you are offline for 2 months you will be removed to make room. I will keep this offer open until the 7.0 patch when the pet will (most likely) be removed.

If you can, buy one of the guild-rep tabards on your home realm and mail it cross-server to make your grind easier! :)

Realm: Argent Dawn - US
Faction: Horde
Guild: Ani Ayastigi
GLeader: Airetari (me) or any character with 'Aire' in the name.
My B-tag: Airelove#1649

EDIT: I will generally be online from noon to midnight EST, except weekends when I will not be on until the evening. If you miss me please feel free to send me a battletag friend request and I will get to you the next time I am online!
I just want to thank Airetari for her quickly response and how kindly she invited me to the guild. I am still in the rep grind but not so far for the pet.

Butterflywing19
Pet Score:6530
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Butterflywing19 » April 26th, 2016, 9:51 pm

hi everyone! was looking to join pet peeves to get the pet but can anyone tell me if they are horde or alliance?

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » April 27th, 2016, 3:30 am

I'd like to add my thanks to Mitze and the awesome folks at XIS Kilrogg-EU for sharing the rewards of their efforts. [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet] achieved! :)

I'd also like to thank Quintessence and WarcraftPets for reminding me to do it, and for providing a place where we can find such generosity. :)

Mitze
Pet Score:13769
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Mitze » April 27th, 2016, 12:17 pm

Gráinne wrote:I'd like to add my thanks to Mitze and the awesome folks at XIS Kilrogg-EU for sharing the rewards of their efforts. [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet] achieved! :)

I'd also like to thank Quintessence and WarcraftPets for reminding me to do it, and for providing a place where we can find such generosity. :)

Np, was great having you :D
You are welcome to stay around if you want, then we might get a chance to actually talk together ingame instead of mails :D

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » April 28th, 2016, 11:04 am

Mitze wrote:You are welcome to stay around if you want, then we might get a chance to actually talk together ingame instead of mails :D
I barely log in anymore, even to get my dole of mats and gold from the garrisons on my main characters, or my weekly ration of Felblight from Kazzak. Having a goal to aim for, a reason to log in and do something, was nice for a couple of days.

I would feel guilty about leaving an alt to collect dust and be just a grey name in your guild roster.

But thank you again for the offer, and I wish you and future pet-seekers all the best. :)

Serpine
Pet Score:2630
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Serpine » April 28th, 2016, 12:22 pm

Butterflywing19 wrote:hi everyone! was looking to join pet peeves to get the pet but can anyone tell me if they are horde or alliance?
Horde. Great bunch of folks: I got the pet a few days ago with them but keep hanging out there rather then go back to my main characters / servers. :)

Lessisabore
Pet Score:13840
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Lessisabore » April 28th, 2016, 4:57 pm

After hearing SO MANY great things about Pet Peeves in this thread, I boosted a toon to 90 on their server and sent them a request. Deathwatch Hatchling aside, it sounds like a guild I'd really like to be a part of. Fingers crossed! :)

Butterflywing19
Pet Score:6530
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Butterflywing19 » May 2nd, 2016, 12:33 pm

Lessisabore wrote:After hearing SO MANY great things about Pet Peeves in this thread, I boosted a toon to 90 on their server and sent them a request. Deathwatch Hatchling aside, it sounds like a guild I'd really like to be a part of. Fingers crossed! :)
How did you send them a request? having trouble catching them when i'm on lol

Savian
Top Rater
Pet Score:10578
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Savian » May 2nd, 2016, 1:10 pm

Ryu99 wrote:
Sursum wrote:I'm still in search for a guild/person who can offer a place in a guild that have the achievements completed. I have tried whisper some guild members of mensioned guilds here but I don't really get a positive response. Please help me. :)

I'm on the EU-side.
EU Alliance - Saurfang/Terrokar/Darspear
Forged
If you pop on during our raid nights you shouldn't have too much issue joining, we have a fair few socials who cannot invite so if you have tried ours you may have got someone who doesn't know/cant help.
Raids are Weds/Thurs/Sun Evenings. My main is Theda so you can poke her if needed :)
I got my Hatchling tonight and I'd like to offer all my thanks to Forged, in particular Denara and Theda but also the rest of the guild for the warm welcome and the chance to get this cool pet before it goes poof in a few months. 10/10 would recommend haha!

Fanaticdreamer

Post by Fanaticdreamer » May 2nd, 2016, 8:14 pm

I just wanted to thank the nice people of Pet Peeves @ Zul'Jin.

I got my Deathwatch Hatchling AND Shore Crawler (from leveling a Goblin - something I've always been meaning to do but never actually got around to it) and I'm super happy. I made sure to drop a chunk of change into their guild vault as thanks.

Estarriol
MVP
Pet Score:13912
Realm:Windrunner-us

Post by Estarriol » May 3rd, 2016, 7:20 pm

Airetari wrote:Hello! I would like to add my guild to the list of those hosting pet collectors.
Just got my DWH thanks to Airetari and all the fine folks in Ani Ayastigi! Now just need to level it up to 25.

Thanks again Airetari!!!

Killercool
Pet Score:11580
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Killercool » May 3rd, 2016, 10:15 pm

Leafreo wrote:

I will add a special rank to keep track of people just joining for the pet. If you are offline for 2 months you will be removed to make room. I will keep this offer open until the 7.0 patch when the pet will (most likely) be removed.

If you can, buy one of the guild-rep tabards on your home realm and mail it cross-server to make your grind easier! :)

Realm: Argent Dawn - US
Faction: Horde
Guild: Ani Ayastigi
GLeader: Airetari (me) or any character with 'Aire' in the name.
My B-tag: Airelove#1649

EDIT: I will generally be online from noon to midnight EST, except weekends when I will not be on until the evening. If you miss me please feel free to send me a battletag friend request and I will get to you the next time I am online!
I just want to thank Airetari for her quickly response and how kindly she invited me to the guild. I am still in the rep grind but not so far for the pet.
Got to add my thanks to Airetari too. Sent a battletag request just as they were heading off to bed but they still logged back in to WoW invite me. Super friendly and helpful. So hats off to Airetari and the guild Ani Ayastigi. I am now the proud owner of my very own Deathwatch Hatchling.

Birenni
MVP
Pet Score:8580
Realm:Malygos-us

Post by Birenni » May 4th, 2016, 8:25 pm

If you would like to add my guild for the [Deathwatch Hatchling] Guild, you can add mine,
Horde U.S.
Realm - Destromath
Guild -
B Tag - Sh4d0wCr3p3r#1645
^ The 0 a zero
Add me in B-Tag for a guild invite ( Since its my alt guild), will invite when on
-Im on everyday almost, I work Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm east.
So if any 1 needs the pet, they can come and get it, everyone welcome!
Thanks for the invite, got my pet when I hit 19 (Moiety) and revered! I threw the leftover gold in the bank from a pet sale, thanks again! :)

Lessisabore
Pet Score:13840
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Lessisabore » May 5th, 2016, 6:27 pm

Butterflywing19 wrote:
I found them to send a request after scrolling through all the guilds in the realm until I was cross eyed. haha I haven't been accepted or denied yet, though, still waiting to see. :)

Diotima
Pet Score:5763
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Diotima » May 7th, 2016, 4:31 am

Lessisabore wrote:
Butterflywing19 wrote:
I found them to send a request after scrolling through all the guilds in the realm until I was cross eyed. haha I haven't been accepted or denied yet, though, still waiting to see. :)

You won't be able to get an invite unless you're online, the system lets someone know you want to join, but will just say ("Player" not found.) if someone tries to invite you with it if you're not online. Anyone in Pet Peeves should be able to invite you though, so you don't have to wait for an officer.

Annevrouwtje
Pet Score:4850
BattleTag®:CoatedGoat#2860
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Annevrouwtje » May 7th, 2016, 5:29 pm

Any guilds on Draenor-EU with the pet perhaps? :)