Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Alunaria
Pet Score:5907
Realm:Moonglade-eu
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Alunaria » June 13th, 2018, 8:34 am

Chimming in too; European looking for an opportunity for this pet :)

Calydor
Pet Score:9094
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Post by Calydor » June 17th, 2018, 9:26 am

Another EU player here hoping for a friendly guild with a Deathwatch Hatchling looking for a good new home.

Yowzah
Top Rater
Pet Score:6825
Realm:Quel'Thalas-eu

Post by Yowzah » June 20th, 2018, 6:53 am

Same here, EU, thanks in advance.

Laolongwang
Pet Score:5089
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Laolongwang » June 25th, 2018, 2:36 am

Seeking a Deathwatch Hatchling. Will pay gold to the guild or other payment.

I am on a US realm. Contact Laolongwang#1570

[pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet]

Mickimini
MVP
Pet Score:11740
BattleTag®:mickimini#1851
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Mickimini » June 28th, 2018, 11:42 pm

Thank you
US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

For allowing us into your guild to get the pet. We really appreciate the kindness!

deathwatchpt

Calydor

Post by Calydor » July 1st, 2018, 1:58 am

Reading back there seems to have been no replies from EU guilds all year; are there really none around willing to sell hatchlings?

Sylvaine
Pet Score:11692
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Sylvaine » July 2nd, 2018, 8:24 am

I'd also like to send a shout out to

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

I'm not sure if they check this thread but I really appreciate Inversion letting me into the guild yesterday to work on and obtain this pet. I was able to knock it out in a few hours and really appreciate them inviting me to work on it.

Callena
Pet Score:9554
BattleTag®:callena#2723
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Callena » July 3rd, 2018, 5:20 am

Hey all

I've not been playing much recently with all this good weather so not been checking in here - I see there are lots of people wanting a guild for this pet, one of my chars is in a friendly EU guild which has the achievement needed. They've invited people before just for the pet - I can find out if they are up for new members if people are still looking, its been pretty quiet in the guild for a while now (its an old school vanilla guild) though so I'll need to wait until an officer is online!

Its Doomhammer-EU so you would need to have an alliance char on doomhammer or turalyon to join.

Callena

Alunaria
Pet Score:5907
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Alunaria » July 8th, 2018, 7:31 am

Callena wrote:Hey all

I've not been playing much recently with all this good weather so not been checking in here - I see there are lots of people wanting a guild for this pet, one of my chars is in a friendly EU guild which has the achievement needed. They've invited people before just for the pet - I can find out if they are up for new members if people are still looking, its been pretty quiet in the guild for a while now (its an old school vanilla guild) though so I'll need to wait until an officer is online!

Its Doomhammer-EU so you would need to have an alliance char on doomhammer or turalyon to join.

Callena
That would be amazing, Callena, thank you for investigating :)

Bmrdaisy
MVP
Pet Score:11305
Realm:Bloodhoof-us

Post by Bmrdaisy » July 9th, 2018, 12:29 am

Are there still any US guilds out there willing to invite to people to their guilds for this pet?

Thanks!

BMR

Calydor

Post by Calydor » July 10th, 2018, 3:08 pm

Callena wrote:Hey all

Callena
Has there been any reply yet?

Ravencat
Pet Score:13256
Realm:Mug'thol-us

Post by Ravencat » July 11th, 2018, 9:53 am

My guild has the Deathwatch Hatchling, as well as the blacksteel battleboar and all the other previous mounts/pets unlocked.
We're a family friendly oriented guild, but if all you want is to grind the rep for your pet/mount that's fine too, we opened ourselves up to this back with the cloud serpent.

Horde - US - Mug'thol (connected to Akama & Dragonmaw)

I'm the GM, Ravencat - "Undecided" is our guild - I'm on everyday at some point, but anyone above member rank has invite powers.
Last edited by Ravencat on September 6th, 2018, 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kitrik0224
MVP
Pet Score:13808
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Kitrik0224 » July 14th, 2018, 4:15 pm

Looking for Guild invite to get this battle pet, Horde US Realm Azuremyst - Pokewowmast character name

Redscouse
Pet Score:13390
Realm:Mazrigos-eu

Post by Redscouse » July 15th, 2018, 3:39 am

Hi Fellow Zookeepers Looking for a EU Realm guild. I have toons on Mazrigos and Doomhammer but can create a new one anywhere. Please contact me on Battlenet Redbilly60#2648
Many Thanks In Advance
Last edited by Redscouse on July 17th, 2018, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maralucia
Pet Score:7964
Realm:Farstriders-us

Post by Maralucia » July 15th, 2018, 10:34 am

Thank you Ravencat for the invite and welcome!

Now to grind rep and sell a few extra pets, copper, and whatnot... 8-)
Ravencat wrote:My guild has the Deathwatch Hatchling, as well as the blacksteel battleboar and all the other previous mounts/pets unlocked.
We're a family friendly oriented guild, but if all you want is to grind the rep for your pet/mount that's fine too, we opened ourselves up to this back with the cloud serpent.

Anyone in the guild above member has invite powers but I'm the GM, Ravencat - "Undecided" is our guild

During the pre-expac lull people are mostly on in the evenings, I'm on everyday at some point, Raven#11758

Kralix
Pet Score:6046
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Kralix » July 15th, 2018, 8:29 pm

Thank you to Alliance Guild Inversion on US - Ravencrest/ Uldaman server!

After putting in a guild request to purchase pets, I was granted an invite just one minute later (YMMV) ! Very friendly interaction, very enjoyable experience.

I leveled a toon from scratch using the Guild Reputation Tabard (100% gain) to level 20 to get the required Revered status to purchase this pet.

You guys are the best ! Thank you for providing this gesture of good will to all of us !

¬ Kralix
Last edited by Kralix on July 17th, 2018, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arkanis
Pet Score:8036
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Arkanis » July 16th, 2018, 6:37 am

Very big thank you to Ravencat for the invite!
Ravencat wrote:My guild has the Deathwatch Hatchling, as well as the blacksteel battleboar and all the other previous mounts/pets unlocked.

Anyone in the guild above member has invite powers but I'm the GM, Ravencat - "Undecided" is our guild

During the pre-expac lull people are mostly on in the evenings, I'm on everyday at some point, Raven#11758

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » July 16th, 2018, 10:31 am

Mickimini wrote:Thank you
US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

For allowing us into your guild to get the pet. We really appreciate the kindness!

deathwatchpt
Sylvaine wrote:I'd also like to send a shout out to

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

I'm not sure if they check this thread but I really appreciate Inversion letting me into the guild yesterday to work on and obtain this pet. I was able to knock it out in a few hours and really appreciate them inviting me to work on it.
You are most welcome, glad you guys got your pets! :)
Bmrdaisy wrote:Are there still any US guilds out there willing to invite to people to their guilds for this pet?

Thanks!

BMR
You're welcome to stop by Ravencerst/Uldaman (alliance) and give us a whisper in Inversion if you still haven't found a guild for it yet. :)
Kralix wrote:Thank you to Alliance Guild Inversion on US - Ravencroft/ Uldaman server!

After putting in a guild request to purchase pets, I was granted an invite just one minute later (YMMV) ! Very friendly interaction, very enjoyable experience.

I leveled a toon from scratch using the Guild Reputation Tabard (100% gain) to level 20 to get the required Revered status to purchase this pet.

You guys are the best ! Thank you for providing this gesture of good will to all of us !

¬ Kralix
I've noticed several of you have started doing this recently, which makes it incredibly easy for me (when I'm online) since I get a notification as soon as someone apps through the guild finder. The fact that you included wanting the pet just makes it an instant invite, so it's a very quick interaction. :D

But yes, we are still open door (in fact, we'll always be open door for this!) to those seeking the pet and any other guild vendor items you may want. I try to keep an eye on this thread, but I've been busy trying to finish some things before prepatch shenanigans start.

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman Alliance - Inversion
You can whisper anyone in guild, let them know you're after the pet, and they can get you an invite or they can reach out to someone who can!

Lunamcaeli
Pet Score:3729
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Lunamcaeli » July 21st, 2018, 11:32 am

Anyone able to help me on the following Realms:

EU- Dreanor Horde
EU- Silvermoon Alliance
EU- Aggramar Alliance

Thanks