Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Pariahsmile » October 9th, 2017, 9:01 pm

best way just to lvl? I def want to do this

Kanvdia
Pet Score:2907
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Kanvdia » November 8th, 2017, 12:29 am

by any chance does anyone know if there is any US guilds still taking in people for the pet?

Detrix
MVP
Pet Score:12015
Realm:Akama-us

Post by Detrix » November 14th, 2017, 2:06 am

I too am looking for a guild on the US servers to acquire this pet. I tried Misfit Mayhem on Ravencrest US, but there were 0 players online at the time. Is this still ok, or is there a different guild?

Thanks in advance!!

Roarey
MVP
Pet Score:13041
BattleTag®:Roarey#1820
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Roarey » November 14th, 2017, 7:58 am

We at Misfit Mayhem are still open to pet collectors. We are a small guild who's members often dealing with real life obligations and have been a little sporadic on wow... keep trying or Battletag me. We have invited 4 people this week alone, so it is just a matter of timing :). Also, make sure you are searching for us on Uldaman server, we are linked to Ravencrest but home is Uldaman, not sure if that matters on the guild search.

Blackhawk23x
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Blackhawk23x » December 5th, 2017, 9:14 pm

Looking for a guild with the achievement done. Is the Uldaman Guild still playing?

Tsunamijhoe
Pet Score:9742
Realm:Bloodhoof-eu

Post by Tsunamijhoe » December 10th, 2017, 3:31 pm

Looking for a guild with this on EU servers..

Thank you very much for your help

Jirki88
Pet Score:5366
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Post by Jirki88 » December 10th, 2017, 6:24 pm

I'd also like to find an EU guild for this.

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » December 11th, 2017, 9:10 am

Hi

I have added everyone that has asked for a friend request but i dont believe everyone got invited to the guild. If you are still outstanding a guild invite to Forged on Saurfang EU - Alliance. please let me know as soon as possible as at the end of the month i need to tidy up my friends list as i cannot find my raid buddies :P On most evenings, as long as I'm not raiding I'm able to log over and invite.

Btag - Ryu#2382

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10919
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » December 17th, 2017, 12:55 am

Aurae wrote:Another offer to add to the table:

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

Just whisper anyone online and let them know you're after the pet (or any of the guild vendor items for that matter). :)
We are still here and still happily accepting folks looking to acquire any of the guild vendor items! :)

Shardi
Pet Score:7754
BattleTag®:Tattoo#11873
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Shardi » December 19th, 2017, 8:17 am

Aurae wrote:

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

Just whisper anyone online and let them know you're after the pet (or any of the guild vendor items for that matter). :)
We are still here and still happily accepting folks looking to acquire any of the guild vendor items! :)

As soon a servers come back up i will making an alt there thank you for the offer

Bass
Top Rater
Pet Score:13168
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Bass » December 19th, 2017, 12:00 pm

Aurae wrote:

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

they are indeed allowing it, I was added to guild and am currently revered, 18k to go in rep
A big TYTYTY to them for allowing this

Got my pet. Big thx to Inversion. after i got pet sold all gear and deposited into their guild bank, 250ish gold, not much i know, then thanked them and dropped guild

Quartzfire
Pet Score:11294
Realm:Bloodhoof-eu

Post by Quartzfire » January 5th, 2018, 5:41 pm

Panseit wrote:
Ryu99 wrote:My alts are still in Forged (Saurfang/Darkspear/Terrokar) so can invite if needed, Ryu#2382. am about most evening just wont be able to invite straight away if raiding on main :)
Hi Ryu,

Sent you a friend request on Saurfang (Quartzfire#2714), name of toon is Tenpoint.

Be grateful to get an invite to the guild so I too can get this awesome pet :)

Regards
Quartz

Shaixne
Top Rater
Pet Score:10900
BattleTag®:Lanisaz#2590
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Shaixne » January 6th, 2018, 1:01 pm

Ryu99 wrote:Hi

I have added everyone that has asked for a friend request but i dont believe everyone got invited to the guild. If you are still outstanding a guild invite to Forged on Saurfang EU - Alliance. please let me know as soon as possible as at the end of the month i need to tidy up my friends list as i cannot find my raid buddies :P On most evenings, as long as I'm not raiding I'm able to log over and invite.

Btag - Ryu#2382

Am hoping for the same here, would very much appreciate an invite so I can acquire this little cutie <3 :)

Shardi

Post by Shardi » January 18th, 2018, 1:52 pm

i want to give a huge thank you shout out to the Alliance guild Inversion-Ravencrest for allowing me to join to get this pet. Great bunch of people

Tinuviel
MVP
Pet Score:9432
Realm:Uther-us

Post by Tinuviel » January 23rd, 2018, 4:18 pm

Many thanks to the very nice Roarey and the good people of Misfit Mayhem on Uldaman, for allowing me the opportunity to gain this pet. Best of luck to you all.

Aurae
Top Rater

Post by Aurae » January 30th, 2018, 5:06 pm

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

Friendly reminder that we're still more than happy to take on anyone looking for the pet. Don't be afraid to whisper us even if we're raiding!

We've had a lot of folks pass through the guild after the guild vendor items, and I'm always really pleased with the way our pet community behaves overall. I think we've even gotten a few hangers-on, which is perfectly fine too! (If you find you can put up with our randomness, don't be afraid to stick around. We like making new friends.)

<3 you guys! :)

Shardi

Post by Shardi » February 4th, 2018, 10:03 am

Aurae wrote:

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

Friendly reminder that we're still more than happy to take on anyone looking for the pet. Don't be afraid to whisper us even if we're raiding!

We've had a lot of folks pass through the guild after the guild vendor items, and I'm always really pleased with the way our pet community behaves overall. I think we've even gotten a few hangers-on, which is perfectly fine too! (If you find you can put up with our randomness, don't be afraid to stick around. We like making new friends.)

<3 you guys! :)

im one of them that hung around thank you guys wasnt nearly as bad as the horror scenarios my guild was telling me you all was gonna do to me cause i main horde LOL

Aurae
Top Rater

Post by Aurae » February 5th, 2018, 6:59 pm

Shardi wrote:im one of them that hung around thank you guys wasnt nearly as bad as the horror scenarios my guild was telling me you all was gonna do to me cause i main horde LOL
There are actually quite a few of us that play both factions. :) Too much story, transmog, and other good fun to miss out on when you don't!

Shaixne
Top Rater
Pet Score:10900
BattleTag®:Lanisaz#2590
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Shaixne » February 10th, 2018, 10:59 am

Still looking for an EU guild to acquire this little baby :) Would greatly appreciate any and all help!

Thank you guys. <3

Hobbitpolitics
Top Rater
Pet Score:4678
BattleTag®:HowPolitical#2973
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Hobbitpolitics » February 10th, 2018, 2:54 pm

Same, -EU DWH guilds where are you!?!?