Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Trabethany
Pet Score:8005
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Trabethany » November 2nd, 2016, 4:54 pm

Shaso wrote:Hit up anyone from Likely AFK on Area 52 if you still need the pet.
Just tell them the Amazing Shasz sent you so you could get the pet from gold challenge modes. They know i'm all about the pets and we used to sell challenge mode carries, so they shouldn't question it.
I was questioned and then forgotten about :lol:

I messaged someone that was in Val'Sharah (didn't want to bug anyone in an instance) and told them about your post and what it said. The only response I got was "Who is this?". I answered and after a while with no response I sent another message linking your post. I didn't want to make a pest of myself so I didn't message anyone else and eventually just logged off after waiting for a while with no response. I'm not complaining because it's nice of you to offer, but I figured I'd let you know not everyone in your guild seems okay with it.

Shaso
Pet Score:4094
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Shaso » November 3rd, 2016, 12:44 am

Trabethany wrote:
Just tell them the Amazing Shasz sent you so you could get the pet from gold challenge modes. They know i'm all about the pets and we used to sell challenge mode carries, so they shouldn't question it.

I messaged someone that was in Val'Sharah (didn't want to bug anyone in an instance) and told them about your post and what it said. The only response I got was "Who is this?". I answered and after a while with no response I sent another message linking your post. I didn't want to make a pest of myself so I didn't message anyone else and eventually just logged off after waiting for a while with no response. I'm not complaining because it's nice of you to offer, but I figured I'd let you know not everyone in your guild seems okay with it.
If you're still around right now, i'll invite you myself. We're a raid guild that typically doesn't invite other folks, occasionally friends and whatnot. When dealing with other people in guild just tell them you're a friend of Shasz and they really shouldn't question it. If they do, message someone else. Tonight was a raid night so I forgot to spread word around to folks that people might be wanting invites, but i'll do that tomorrow when I get on and see folks. Suppose i'll put it in the GMOD for now. If you can remember who it was you talked to, I will personally fuss at them. Not everyone has the ability to invite folks so you'll need to talk to one officers.

I'm usually on a druid called Shasla, and i'm the GM. Our officers typically play around 5pm central to around 9pm central give or take. Shouldn't be too hard to nab one.

Trabethany

Post by Trabethany » November 4th, 2016, 1:15 pm

Shaso wrote:
Trabethany wrote:

If you're still around right now, i'll invite you myself. We're a raid guild that typically doesn't invite other folks, occasionally friends and whatnot. When dealing with other people in guild just tell them you're a friend of Shasz and they really shouldn't question it. If they do, message someone else. Tonight was a raid night so I forgot to spread word around to folks that people might be wanting invites, but i'll do that tomorrow when I get on and see folks. Suppose i'll put it in the GMOD for now. If you can remember who it was you talked to, I will personally fuss at them. Not everyone has the ability to invite folks so you'll need to talk to one officers.

I'm usually on a druid called Shasla, and i'm the GM. Our officers typically play around 5pm central to around 9pm central give or take. Shouldn't be too hard to nab one.
I'm on and off a lot lately, so I'll just check in from time to time to see if I catch someone that can invite. The person I spoke with was a Druid and I think the name started with a K. I'd probably recognize it if I saw it again, but it's no big deal. No need to fuss at anyone :)

Trabethany

Post by Trabethany » November 5th, 2016, 3:41 pm

Thanks so much to Shasla and Likely AFK. Got my hatchling today! :D

Ajababee
Top Rater
Pet Score:9297
Realm:Hyjal-eu

Post by Ajababee » November 14th, 2016, 7:21 am

Hi, still looking for a EU guild with Deathwatch Hatchling avaliable.

Pleeeease :-)

Drubie
Pet Score:7573
Realm:Executus-us

Post by Drubie » December 19th, 2016, 9:15 pm

do you need certain rep level with guild?

Rotoboy
Pet Score:5414
Realm:Icecrown-us

Post by Rotoboy » December 20th, 2016, 2:33 am

Heya. You need to be revered with the guild before you'll be able to purchase the pet. So it will take some time, but not a lot. Especially if you have heirlooms and the rep boosting Renowned Guild Tabard.

Drubie
Pet Score:7573
Realm:Executus-us

Post by Drubie » December 20th, 2016, 5:32 pm

best way just to lvl? I def want to do this

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » December 21st, 2016, 11:06 am

I can still offer invs on Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear EU. Forged - Alliance. Look for Ceinwen/Arono/Tianlong. :)

Saeryn
Pet Score:4299
Realm:Gilneas-eu

Post by Saeryn » January 10th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Just got my Hatchling. Thank you very much @Ryu99 and @Forged on Saurfang/Terrokar/Darkspear EU.

Moused
Pet Score:13160
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Moused » January 24th, 2017, 3:49 am

Is there still any Alliance or Horde guilds on non pvp realms still offering invites to get this pet....I have full heirloom sets and tabard for rep.

Joséphine
Pet Score:10753
Realm:Twisting Nether-eu

Post by Joséphine » January 24th, 2017, 5:56 am

Heya, Ryu99 (or other), is this offer still valid? I'm happy to make an Alliance character to get the pet! :)

Roarey
MVP
Pet Score:13041
BattleTag®:Roarey#1820
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Roarey » January 24th, 2017, 7:14 am

To anyone still looking for the pet, Misfit Mayhem US-Horde Uldaman/Ravencrest has open invitations to the guild. Non-pvp server, friends and family guild, just btag me or whisper guildies for an invitation.

:)

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » January 30th, 2017, 3:21 pm

Joséphine wrote:Heya, Ryu99 (or other), is this offer still valid? I'm happy to make an Alliance character to get the pet! :)
Yea sure, Tianlong, Arono or Ceinwen you want to grab.

Moused

Post by Moused » January 31st, 2017, 7:18 am

Roarey wrote:To anyone still looking for the pet, Misfit Mayhem US-Horde Uldaman/Ravencrest has open invitations to the guild. Non-pvp server, friends and family guild, just btag me or whisper guildies for an invitation.

:)
Tried to find your guild on Uldaman using who but it came back with a guild on Dalaran..any chance you can send me a friends request too my.....I have a druid on your realm Uldaman by name of Butterhoof.....
Last edited by Moused on February 4th, 2017, 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » January 31st, 2017, 4:56 pm

I got my Deathwatch Hatchling! Much thanks to Roarey for letting me join their guild and being such a gracious host! :D

Roarey
MVP

Post by Roarey » February 1st, 2017, 6:27 am

A pleasure to have you Gnorm, and Mouse..I sent a btag friend request, so we can locate eachother :)

Happy day, all of WCP :)

Moused

Post by Moused » February 4th, 2017, 3:45 am

Roarey wrote:A pleasure to have you Gnorm, and Mouse..I sent a btag friend request, so we can locate eachother :)

Happy day, all of WCP :)
Thank you so much Roarey just got my little Deathwatch Hatchling...I plan to stick around a bit if that is ok....

Roarey
MVP

Post by Roarey » February 4th, 2017, 8:20 am

Moused wrote:
Thank you so much Roarey just got my little Deathwatch Hatchling...I plan to stick around a bit if that is ok....

You are very welcome, and happy to have you stay :)

Motrin
Pet Score:8329
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Motrin » February 8th, 2017, 9:17 pm

I would like to thank Raale and the "Wardens" guild on Dentarg/Whisperwind for graciously letting me join their guild and get my pet.