Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
NoxCrucifix
Top Rater
Pet Score:7397
Realm:Alleria-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by NoxCrucifix » July 3rd, 2016, 12:32 pm

Airetari wrote:Since we are in crunch time for the pet with the projected prepatch date less than three weeks away, I am reposting my guild information as well as some tips.

Realm: Argent Dawn - US, The Scryers - US (connected realms, both can be added to the guild and trade freely)
Faction: Horde
Guild: Ani Ayastigi
Guildmaster: Airetari (or any Aire-- alts)
Battletag: Airelove#1649

We will continue to accept collectors until prepatch. I have temporarily given all members of the guild the ability to invite, PLEASE MENTION MY NAME (AIRETARI) and WARCRAFT PETS FOR AN INVITE. Please feel free to add my battletag if I am not on. If you are invited by someone other than me, please send me an in-game mail so I can promote you to our Pet Collector guild rank.

If you wish to stay a bit longer, we also have the Dark Phoenix and the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent as well as other guild pets, Lil' Tarecgosa, Armadillo Pup, etc.

TIPS:
1.Buy a Renowned Guild Tabard (or Illustrious if you don't have the epic version) on your home realm and mail it to your Argent Dawn alt for faster guild rep gains. Another user mentioned you can also sell these back for 62g a piece if you are having issues making the gold for the pet.
2. If you have a War Mill/Dwarven Bunker in your main's garrison, the weapons can be mailed across server and sold for gold. The axe from the Horde War Mill is worth 50g each.
Thank you so much for offering this! I sent you a battle tag request and hopefully later this weekend I'll have time to work on getting the pet.

Reawyn
Pet Score:4783
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Reawyn » July 3rd, 2016, 4:22 pm

I sent you a battletag invite; I hope your offer still stands, as I would love to get this pet <3.
My battletag is glittergirl#2245, character name on your server is Kalyth.
Neolarva wrote:break over

EU serve :

Hi, I can let you in my guild to get the pet.
I'm on a french serve : Les Sentinelles.
Guild name : Et resurrexit legend
Horde side.

We also have Tarecgosa and the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. Sadly we don't have the boar.

I don't ask for anything in return. Just come and grab the pet ^^

You can add my battletag => neolarva#2332
(once I invite you, I'll remove you from my battletag list)

Ryoneko
Top Rater
Pet Score:2931
Realm:Khadgar-us

Post by Ryoneko » July 3rd, 2016, 8:35 pm

Airetari wrote:Since we are in crunch time for the pet with the projected prepatch date less than three weeks away, I am reposting my guild information as well as some tips.

Realm: Argent Dawn - US, The Scryers - US (connected realms, both can be added to the guild and trade freely)
If you're still helping people out. I've got a lvl 1 alt on argent dawn that I'll boost to 90 to start farming guild rep for pets. That'd be totally awesome.

Neolarva
Top Rater
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Les Sentinelles-eu

Post by Neolarva » July 3rd, 2016, 9:54 pm

Offer no longer available
Last edited by Neolarva on July 21st, 2016, 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gramps
Top Rater

Post by Gramps » July 4th, 2016, 9:37 am

Ahoy mates, since there are no EU guilds offering... why is that? My friends an me are trying our best, but I guess we will only finish silver in WoD. Bummer.

So, is there anyone on EU Servers who would help out a fellow pet collector? Would be much appreciated.

Candyheart
Top Rater
Pet Score:13568
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Candyheart » July 4th, 2016, 9:55 am

I've sent you a request, teow#1840. Thank you so much for doing this.
Vhadda wrote:If there's anyone on alliance Stormrage (US) still looking for this pet before Legion feel free to add me to battletag and I'll send you an invite. Most of my other guildies aren't into pets and they wouldn't have any idea what you're talking about >.<

Faction - Alliance
Server - Stormrage (US)
Guild - Necromatic Society
Character - Vhadda (main) or Hestiall
Battletag - rachel#1563

We also have the pandaria thundering jade mount unlocked as a bonus to mount collectors that still might be looking for it.

EDIT!: I wasn't aware that the pandaria mount required level 85 to learn in addition to the required rep. Just wanted to make sure people knew that before they joined just for that.

Ryu99

Post by Ryu99 » July 5th, 2016, 12:47 pm

Gramps wrote:Ahoy mates, since there are no EU guilds offering... why is that? My friends an me are trying our best, but I guess we will only finish silver in WoD. Bummer.

So, is there anyone on EU Servers who would help out a fellow pet collector? Would be much appreciated.
Hey, we have put our offer up a few times and have had alot of players join us recently for pets and mounts :)

Forged - Alliance - Saurfang, Terokkar, Darkspear

I'm Theda (Saurfang), just send me a /w i am about most evenings. If not any of the raiders can invite :)

Kyozu
Top Rater
Pet Score:11184
BattleTag®:Yozora#2217
Realm:Defias Brotherhood-eu

Post by Kyozu » July 5th, 2016, 8:44 pm

Neolarva wrote: EU serve :

Hi, I can let you in my guild to get the pet.
I'm on a french serve : Les Sentinelles.
Guild name : Et resurrexit legend
Horde side.

We also have Tarecgosa and the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent. Sadly we don't have the boar.

I don't ask for anything in return. Just come and grab the pet ^^

You can add my battletag => neolarva#2332
(once I invite you, I'll remove you from my battletag list)
Big thanks to Neolarva! Got my Deathwatch Hatchling today, cheers!

Vhadda
Pet Score:13212
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Vhadda » July 6th, 2016, 5:19 pm

Sorry to the people I missed. I keep the website up in the background on my computer and I recently was doing the overnight/early morning shift at work so I haven't been able to get people into the guild that normally play in the afternoons/evenings.

I'll be around tonight and off and on at my normal times the rest of the week (provided I don't get called into work)

Rioriel
Top Rater
Pet Score:10504
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu

Post by Rioriel » July 10th, 2016, 3:49 am

[no longer offering this, am not in the same guild anymore]
Last edited by Rioriel on June 16th, 2020, 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mroskoski
Pet Score:7242
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Mroskoski » July 10th, 2016, 9:36 am

Thank you to Airetari for opening their guild for this. Got my hatchling a few days ago, thanks to them.

Leppykahn
Pet Score:8687
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Leppykahn » July 11th, 2016, 11:43 pm

Get your Deathwatch Hatchling at Vitium on Korgath (Alliance).

We just got it tonight, so excited. We are a raiding guild (normal to mythic), but we welcome players of all skill levels, we are a guild who plays other games together as well.

Look up anyone in guild for an invite.

Server: Mal'Ganis
Horde Side
Guild: Vitium

I'm Leppykahn#1263 or Frizmok-Mal'Ganis in game.

Update: We've switched Servers and factions, the above represents the new guild/faction as of 10/29/2020
Last edited by Leppykahn on October 29th, 2020, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kelldorn
Pet Score:4353
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Kelldorn » July 12th, 2016, 4:32 am

Vhadda wrote:Sorry to the people I missed. I keep the website up in the background on my computer and I recently was doing the overnight/early morning shift at work so I haven't been able to get people into the guild that normally play in the afternoons/evenings.

I'll be around tonight and off and on at my normal times the rest of the week (provided I don't get called into work)
BNet friend request send.

Maegdring
Pet Score:12415
BattleTag®:Maegdring#1494
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Maegdring » July 12th, 2016, 5:29 am

Anyone knows a guild in Silvermoon-EU I can join to buy this pet? Thank you

Flow
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Flow » July 12th, 2016, 10:59 am

A big hug and thank you to Ryu99 and the people at Forged for kindly letting me in and getting the pet. They really were a nice bunch. Made me wonder if alliance is [gulp] good people. ;)

Hunternisiria
Top Rater
Pet Score:5857
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Hunternisiria » July 12th, 2016, 7:51 pm

Vhadda wrote:Sorry to the people I missed. I keep the website up in the background on my computer and I recently was doing the overnight/early morning shift at work so I haven't been able to get people into the guild that normally play in the afternoons/evenings.

I sent you a friend request! Thanks for offering your guild for us. My bnet tag is Nisiria#1894

Vhadda
Pet Score:13212
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Vhadda » July 13th, 2016, 2:31 am

I'm still waiting to get in contact with a few people who've sent me requests in the past couple days. I'll try to be on tomorrow afternoon/early evening before work to hopefully catch you guys!

Chanterx
Pet Score:8609
Realm:Nagrand-us

Post by Chanterx » July 13th, 2016, 11:32 pm

Leppykahn wrote:Get your Deathwatch Hatchling at Vitium on Korgath (Alliance).

We just got it tonight, so excited. We are a raiding guild (normal and mythic), but we welcome players of all skill levels.

Look up anyone in guild for an invite.

Server: Korgath
Alliance Side
Guild: Vitium

I'm Leppykahn#1263 or Frizmok-Korgath in game.
A HUGE congratulations to Vitium on achieving Gold!!! I'd like to thank you Frizmok and Vitium for the invite, i now have a Deathwatch Hatchling =)

Nomidial
Pet Score:13498
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Nomidial » July 15th, 2016, 7:03 pm

Vhadda wrote:I'm still waiting to get in contact with a few people who've sent me requests in the past couple days. I'll try to be on tomorrow afternoon/early evening before work to hopefully catch you guys!
Sent you a friend request battle tag nomi#1566

Hortzel
MVP
Pet Score:12756
Realm:Gorefiend-us

Post by Hortzel » July 16th, 2016, 12:20 pm

Thank you so much, my friend and I got ours late last night. Took about two and a half hours of newbie Horde questing and mailing over some BoA's to sell. You and your guild are fantastic and kind. :D

We will continue to accept collectors until prepatch. I have temporarily given all members of the guild the ability to invite, PLEASE MENTION MY NAME (AIRETARI) and WARCRAFT PETS FOR AN INVITE. Please feel free to add my battletag if I am not on. If you are invited by someone other than me, please send me an in-game mail so I can promote you to our Pet Collector guild rank.

If you wish to stay a bit longer, we also have the Dark Phoenix and the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent as well as other guild pets, Lil' Tarecgosa, Armadillo Pup, etc.

TIPS:
1.Buy a Renowned Guild Tabard (or Illustrious if you don't have the epic version) on your home realm and mail it to your Argent Dawn alt for faster guild rep gains. Another user mentioned you can also sell these back for 62g a piece if you are having issues making the gold for the pet.
2. If you have a War Mill/Dwarven Bunker in your main's garrison, the weapons can be mailed across server and sold for gold. The axe from the Horde War Mill is worth 50g each.
3. Darkmoon Threshers drop a small amount of gold when opened. (Darkmoon Faire fishing)