Rare pet collecting

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Raindropz
Pet Score:1478
Realm:Outland-eu
Rare pet collecting

Post by Raindropz » July 13th, 2015, 10:22 am

Quick question as i confused myself thinking about it, does the uncommon rare and common of 1 pet do you have to collect each kind of that pet to count?

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13619
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Re: Rare pet collecting

Post by Mehetabel » July 13th, 2015, 12:17 pm

You only need one of each pet for it to count towards your pet total, is that what you're asking? The pet can be any rarity, from grey to rare, it really doesn't matter as far counting towards total number of pets. The rarity only starts to matter if you are wanting to battle (better stats), get pet collecting points (ie on here or wowprogress) or are OCD (like me) and just want a nice neat list of only rare pets. :)

I hope that helps, I wasn't totally sure what you were asking :)
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Raindropz

Post by Raindropz » July 13th, 2015, 3:40 pm

Thanks ive been collecting the rare then the uncoomon and common lol when i didnt have too?

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13619
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » July 13th, 2015, 5:12 pm

Nope, you don't have to :)

When I'm collecting wild pets I always keep the very first one I get, no matter what rarity it is, and then release it when I finally catch a rare version. :)
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Raindropz

Post by Raindropz » July 13th, 2015, 5:16 pm

Thank you you've helped me so much :) now to get rid of the ones ive collected hehe ^^ darn and i was so close to venus! xx ty