New legendaries RNG

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Index
Pet Score:12739
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu
Re: New legendaries RNG

Post by Index » July 1st, 2015, 9:14 am

Think I'm only missing one now, varying numbers per day, not really focusing too much - more of a kill as I see them sorta thing :)

Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Saasan » July 1st, 2015, 11:05 am

I didn't think the droprates where *that* bad, since I have done perhaps 20 bags and gotten 2 pets. And then I came here and read the stories. I'm scared to go back and try for more. I have clearly used up all my luck for the next two patches. :o

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » July 1st, 2015, 12:42 pm

Index wrote:Think I'm only missing one now, varying numbers per day, not really focusing too much - more of a kill as I see them sorta thing :)
This is how I'm approaching it as well. Some days I do 5 while waiting for raid to start, other days maybe I have more time and I'll get a dozen or more bags to open. Since it's per character you can still get a lot of bags while concentrating on the ones closest to the quest areas, main hubs, etc.

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13601
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » July 13th, 2015, 12:10 pm

I conceded defeat today. I've been doing pretty much all of these every day and I still haven't had even one pet!! :(

Just went on an AH shopping spree. My purse is lighter but that's much better than the fustration of doing these every day. If I'd had even one pet I would have felt a bit more optimistic . . .

And, just to rub salt in the wound, my BF did one of the legendary battles while we out questing last night. It was the first one he'd done. He got a pet. Of course. :evil:
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Waflob
Pet Score:4117
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Waflob » July 14th, 2015, 5:59 am

Mehetabel wrote:And, just to rub salt in the wound, my BF did one of the legendary battles while we out questing last night. It was the first one he'd done. He got a pet. Of course. :evil:
Typical RNG - grrrr.
If he's got any sense, he will know that he should NEVER mention this in your presence - EVER !!! :-))