Share pet collecting news and advice.
Saasan
Top Rater
Pet Score:5353
BattleTag®:Dredre#1692
Realm:Thrall-us
Trunks advice: learn from my error!

Post by Saasan » May 31st, 2015, 9:23 am

I have been putting off getting Trunks for ages now simply because the Celestial Tournament sounded like purgatory. How could one possibly two pet Kitty and Ox?! Pain. And then I realized that you don't have to defeat the four Celestials, just all the first three trainers. Fight, pop out and heal if necessary, pop back in! :lol:

Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is dreading the tourny for this reason... ;)

Jaladar
Top Rater
Pet Score:13968
BattleTag®:Jaladar#11384
Realm:Windrunner-us

Re: Trunks advice: learn from my error!

Post by Jaladar » May 31st, 2015, 11:29 am

Don't feel bad...when I started working on Trunks, I forgot you didn't need to swap the Plushie in, he just had to be on your team. I remembered about half way through but it made for some interesting battles trying to swap him in on some of those.

Jal

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Trunks advice: learn from my error!

Post by Peanutty » May 31st, 2015, 12:57 pm

Actually I had my strat down for Trunks for the four Celestials, and then discovered to my disappointment after I went to do the achieve that it was the 3 weeks worth of trainers before them that I had to beat. THAT was my purgatory... I didn't want to look up strats but after slamming my head against some of them for hours, I had to give in.