(US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - Adopt Battle Pets!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us
(US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - Adopt Battle Pets!

Post by Wakamaru » May 10th, 2015, 3:58 pm

Our Site: http://azerothadoptionagency.com
WarcraftPets.com Article: http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/donate ... on-agency/
Old Threads: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... ion+agency
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... cy#p121096

Azeroth Adoption Agency, commonly known as A3, is a community sponsored companion and battle pet adoption service. The agency helps fellow pet collectors build their collections by giving them free access to pets they still need.

The original agency was started by Rusti from WarcraftPets.com as a way to help other collectors and reduce her own surplus pets. Over time more people began donating their spare pets toward her project and what started as a small temporary idea for sharing spare pets turned into a permanent long-term project and community. Community manager Wakamaru has overseen the functions of the Agency since May 2015 and currently operates the agency with the help of many wonderful team members.

Please be advised that any and all communication regarding the agency should be directed to Wakamaru, not Rusti.

Azeroth Adoption Agency is located on the US server of Bladefist on the Horde faction. This server is simply our point of contact for sending and receiving pets - members are welcome from all servers and both factions!

Adopters: Azeroth Adoption Agency’s welcomes any and all prospective adopters. Newer collectors or collectors with small to mid-sized collections will benefit the most from the agencies stock, however, veteran collectors are still welcome!

Donors: Everyone is welcome as a donor regardless of the state of their collection. Everyone who wants to help other pet collectors is encouraged to do so.

Azeroth Adoption Agency’s stock is directly dependent upon donations. Donors join the community and contribute pets to the agency. These pets go into our main stock and are then adopted out to our members. We have standard adoptions, raffle adoptions, donation drives, events, and giveaways. Events are always adoption and donation oriented.

The Azeroth Adoption Agency guild is solely for adopting and donating pets – we have no intention of making it for anything other than this. This ensures that we can house as many people as possible without spots going to members who would only be part of the guild for non-pet purposes. That said – we appreciate the desire for community and as such, we have a Sister Guild just for our members who also wish to level, PvE, and PvP. Members who wish to level will have their main character(s) in the Sister Guild and their adoption/donate character in the Agency guild.

Twitter: @A3pets | @TamerWakamaru
Discord: Official A3 Discord Server

For information about joining, adopting, donating, and everything else please visit our website.

The A3 Community Site
Last edited by Wakamaru on August 5th, 2017, 5:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
@TamerWakamaru

Mnah
Top Rater
Pet Score:2538
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - We Have a New Home!

Post by Mnah » May 14th, 2015, 6:13 am

This is great!

Unfortunately I play on the european servers, otherwise I would have joined.
Best of luck with the guild.

Rusti
MVP
Pet Score:6043
BattleTag®:Rusti#1427

Post by Rusti » May 14th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Mnah wrote:This is great!

Unfortunately I play on the european servers, otherwise I would have joined.
Best of luck with the guild.
Someone started one for the EU servers. I am not sure how it's going but you could check it out!
http://azerothadoptionagency.weebly.com/

Kiowa
Top Rater
Pet Score:5349
BattleTag®:Towgrunt#1690
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Kiowa » June 2nd, 2015, 10:38 am

made a level 1 orc named kiowapm. when would be a good time to look for you guys.

Irayna
MVP
Pet Score:9310
BattleTag®:Irayna#1946
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Irayna » June 9th, 2015, 9:30 pm

Kiowa wrote:made a level 1 orc named kiowapm. when would be a good time to look for you guys.
Hi Kiowa,

If you haven't already, please go over to our forum and register and then post in the membership requests forum. This will allow our recruiter to contact you and get you into the guild, as well as give you a chance to read through all of the required information to prepare for adopting pets.

Angryyankee
Pet Score:4113
Realm:Sen'jin-us

Post by Angryyankee » July 15th, 2015, 2:11 pm

I might have to bring an alt over to help out. I just unlocked the third tier pet daily thingy in my garrison and already have duplicates that I'll gladly donate.

Nikkip
Pet Score:10818
BattleTag®:Nikki#1932
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Nikkip » February 2nd, 2016, 12:00 pm

I too can make a toon over there and donate pets, no one in the my guild needs them so I just delete them now, not worth anything either.

Tekulve2018
Pet Score:12103
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: (US) Azeroth Adoption Agency - Adopt Battle Pets!

Post by Tekulve2018 » January 14th, 2018, 10:24 am

Still in operation?
I need lots of help .. rebuilding .. a returning pet enthusiast
Tekulve

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » January 15th, 2018, 3:26 am

Tekulve2018 wrote:Still in operation?
I need lots of help .. rebuilding .. a returning pet enthusiast
Tekulve
Absolutely! We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary in December with tons of giveaways (800+ pets, toys, and mounts). :D

Site URL and Discord info are in the OP. Come check us out!
@TamerWakamaru

Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Simmias » August 2nd, 2018, 7:27 am

Hi Waka, back to wow after a massive absence. Is the guild still going strong? Have a few pets I can donate to those in need :P

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » August 2nd, 2018, 9:30 pm

Simmias wrote:Hi Waka, back to wow after a massive absence. Is the guild still going strong? Have a few pets I can donate to those in need :P
Welcome back, Simmias!

We are definitely still going strong! A bit of an end-of-xpac lull as usual, but it won't last long. You can still donate pets in-game through mail or via the guild bank.

Stop in and see us. :D

Site: http://azerothadoptionagency.com
Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/5A9P2qS

Take care!
Waka
@TamerWakamaru