Pet Giveaway - CLOSED

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Abashera
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Hyjal-us
Pet Giveaway - CLOSED

Post by Abashera » April 7th, 2015, 6:40 pm

This is not a trade - it’s a giveaway.

For personal reasons, I have to leave the game.

So for one week only I’ll be offering 20 FREE Elekk Plushies to the first 20 people who can bring me 10 Sorcerous Earth before April 14.

I have the Hexweave Cloth, but because I don’t have any of the professions that provide Sorcerous Earth, I’m not going to buy the Earth off the AH. Currently Sorcerous Earth is going for a minimum of 65g each on my AH.

If you’re on my server, just whisper me. If you’re not on my server and can get enough gold to a toon on my server to buy the Earth…

I’m on the US Hyjal server. Just send an in-game whisper to Smïteyou or Böö. You can copy the names and paste them into chat using Ctl/v - that way you don’t have to look up the alt-codes. If you are sure you have a way to get me the Sorcerous Earth, and want me to reserve a pet for you, let me know on this page, and I'll take down your name (and the name of the toon that will be collecting it). But remember, this offer will expire in one week on April 14.

If you need any of the mechanical engineering pets, please let me know about them too. I have a ton of Gearspring Parts.

And you’re welcome to inquire about what other pets I have - just tell me what pet you’re looking for, and I’ll tell you if I have it (note: I'm not offering pets from my personal collection).

(I have one rare (expensive) pet, but I don’t want to say what it is here, because someone may take it just to resell it on the AH and make gold. If I wanted it to be sold I would sell it myself. The intention is for them to be free.)

I would like any of the pets I give away to go to pet collectors who don’t already own them. Thank you.
Last edited by Abashera on April 21st, 2015, 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abashera

Re: Pet Giveaway

Post by Abashera » April 7th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Thank you Sibi for messaging me. After you get your pets, I will be fresh out of Crawling Claw and an Ashleaf Spriteling. Nice to know they're going to a good home.

(just a reminder to others, the pets I'm giving away are not the ones out of my personal collection - they are pets I intended to level and sell on the AH, but never got to it.)

Please make your inquiries here on the forum rather than in private message. That way people can see what I've already given away so they don't inquire about those pets.

I'll list below this some of the pets I still have.

Abashera

Post by Abashera » April 7th, 2015, 9:17 pm

These are the extra pets I have to give away. (These are extras that I've acquired. I'm not getting rid of any pets in my personal collection.)

I will remove pets from this list when they are picked up in-game. So if you want a pet, please come get him ASAP, before someone else gets it. As way of disclaimer - many people in this world are greedy, and in theory, someone reading this could come to me pretending to be you, and I won't know the difference. If someone else did manage to get the pet I reserved for you - there's nothing I can do about it.

If you ask for a pet, I will reserve it for you. But the trade is still on a first come (in-game) first served basis.

NEW RAIDS

2 Sister of Temptation
Abyssius
Leviathan Hatchling

OLD RAIDS

Corefire Imp
Fiendish Imp
2 Harbinger of Flame
2 Lesser Voidcaller
2 Menagerie Custodian
Mini Mindslayer
2 Phoenix Hawk Hatchling
Phoenix Hatchling
Pocket Reaver
2 Tainted Waverling

MISCELLANEOUS

Azure Crane Chick
Crimson Lasher
Clockwork Gnome
Clockwork Rocket Bot
Death Adder (S/S)
Direhorn Runt
Dandelion Frolicker
Feline Familiar
Gilnean Raven
Harmonious Porcupette
2 Imperial Moth
3 Imperial Silkworm
35 Iron Starlette - various breeds
Lifelike Toad
Lil’Bling
2 Macabre Marionette
Personal World Destroyer
2 Toxic Wasteling
2 Wolpertinger

RARE

4 Iron Starlette - H/H - RARE!

—Rx
Last edited by Abashera on April 10th, 2015, 11:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Abashera

Post by Abashera » April 7th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Pets who've been adopted...

Crawling Claw & Ashleaf Spriteling went to Sibi.
1 Gahz’rooki, 1 Personal World Destroyer, and Lumpy went to Trethsparr
Gahz'rooki went to Meibao
Hatespark the Tiny went to Markedangel6469
1 Managerie Custodian & 1 Feline Familiar wen to Gremda

Pending...

—Rx
Last edited by Abashera on April 10th, 2015, 11:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » April 7th, 2015, 9:24 pm

Ty ever so much. :)
If/when you come back to the game if you need anything at all feel free to find me and I'll do my level best to help you.

Edit: ty again :) What an appropriate guild name btw

Bashaba
Pet Score:821
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Bashaba » April 8th, 2015, 2:45 pm

this is very nice of you :) i just started pet battling and collecting myself i love the little elemental pets fire air earth water and such i would very much love to give a new home to any extra mists of pandaria elementals you might have from the timeless isle zone that you are comfortable parting ways with i notice you have an extra pet from the super jerk anniversary boss :evil: i would love to give him a home as well i would understand if you do not want to part with it though :) i ran it quite a few times on my other character all he saw fit to give me was a few helms no pet no enchant ::sighs:: i don't know if i have anything you would like but i would be happy to send some of my duplicate pets your way

Markedangel6469
Pet Score:4216
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Markedangel6469 » April 8th, 2015, 3:19 pm

Message sent!

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » April 8th, 2015, 4:25 pm

Abashera,

I'm sorry to hear that you're taking a break from the game (been there myself), but it is very generous of you to be giving away your extras!

I do not own and would love to give a home to Gahz'rooki, Personal World Destroyer, and Lumpy, if possible.

Best wishes, and thank you for your consideration. <3

Abashera

Post by Abashera » April 9th, 2015, 1:55 pm

Bashaba wrote:I notice you have an extra pet from the super jerk anniversary boss :evil: i would love to give him a home as well
Are you talking about Hatespark the Tiny? If you are, then I do have an extra. Come to my realm and get him. I was saving him for when he's more scarce to sell on AH, or to make a trade. But because I'm leaving, it's just good to see him find an owner.
Markedangel6469 wrote:Message sent!
I'm sorry Markedangel6469, I'm not sure where you sent the message. If you sent it on warcraftpets, I didn't get a notification. If you whispered me in-game, I may have been offline or sleeping. Please try again. I'll be hanging out online on and off all day today (4/9/15)
Trethsparr wrote:I do not own and would love to give a home to Gahz'rooki, Personal World Destroyer, and Lumpy, if possible.
Ok, they're reserved for you. But please come get them ASAP, before someone else gets here. =)

—Rx

Bashaba
Pet Score:821
Realm:Greymane-us

Post by Bashaba » April 9th, 2015, 2:52 pm

i have been monitoring his price he seems to be hovering around 35k still on bigger servers while my home server often throws him on the ah for 95k lol i thought the prices would sky rocket
i will make an alt by the same name on your server shortly, provided it isn't taken already

tytytysososmuch :D

Trethsparr
Pet Score:5200
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Trethsparr » April 9th, 2015, 3:27 pm

Thank you so much! I made an alt on Hyjal under the same name and I'll be whispering you shortly. :D

ETA: Again, thank you so much! <3 I also second Sibi about the guild name.

Abashera

Post by Abashera » April 9th, 2015, 3:53 pm

Bashaba wrote:i have been monitoring his price he seems to be hovering around 35k still on bigger servers while my home server often throws him on the ah for 95k lol i thought the prices would sky rocket
He's been holding at about 60k on my server. The most I ever made off a pet was one I sold last month. I bought an S/S Gilnean Raven for 13k, and sold it for 100k. That was a pretty luck find, and the original seller obviously didn't know what he had. The profit got me an Onyx Panther mount and an Oregorger pet. WOOT!
Last edited by Abashera on April 9th, 2015, 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meibao
Pet Score:5394
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Meibao » April 9th, 2015, 3:59 pm

If you still have a Gahz'rooki after bestowing one on Trethsparr, I'd love to give it a home. I was sadly unsubscribed during the SoO leadup events.

Abashera

Post by Abashera » April 9th, 2015, 4:00 pm

Meibao wrote:If you still have a Gahz'rooki after bestowing one on Trethsparr, I'd love to give it a home. I was sadly unsubscribed during the SoO leadup events.
Yep, I still have one. Just make a toon on US, Hyjal and whisper me.

Meibao

Post by Meibao » April 9th, 2015, 4:03 pm

Abashera wrote:
Meibao wrote:If you still have a Gahz'rooki after bestowing one on Trethsparr, I'd love to give it a home. I was sadly unsubscribed during the SoO leadup events.
Yep, I still have one. Just make a toon on US, Hyjal and whisper me.
Will do (will have to be later on tonight, stuck at work for a bit). You're very kind!

Rockfyre309
Pet Score:2063
Realm:Trollbane-us

Post by Rockfyre309 » April 9th, 2015, 4:35 pm

I'd like to reserve the following if I may, I will be online this weekend. If you cannot wait that long, I understand. :D
Azure Crane Chick
Crimson Lasher
Clockwork Rocket Bot
Death Adder (S/S)
Direhorn Runt
Dandelion Frolicker
Gahz’rooki
Harmonious Porcupette
Macabre Marionette

Abashera

Post by Abashera » April 9th, 2015, 7:00 pm

Rockfyre309 wrote:I'd like to reserve the following if I may, I will be online this weekend. If you cannot wait that long, I understand. :D
I can't say [definitely] that I will reserve pets for more than a day or two. If someone else comes along, I'll have to give some to them. So the quicker you can get to me, the better your chances.

The last Gahz’rooki is spoken for by Meibao who's planning on picking it up tonight.

Meibao

Post by Meibao » April 9th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Thank you Abashera! I love this little guy.

Abashera

Post by Abashera » April 9th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Meibao wrote:Thank you Abashera! I love this little guy.
When you left I hearted to the wrong location, lol.

Totally off the subject... Ghaz'rooki always reminds me of my sister's Ghost Hydra that she had when people couldn't tame them. As soon as they made them tamable again I jumped on my Hunter and got the rare from outside of Wailing Caverns.

Kiowa
Top Rater
Pet Score:5349
BattleTag®:Towgrunt#1690
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Kiowa » April 9th, 2015, 11:09 pm

if you still have a
Macabre Marionette and a familiar I have good homes for them and I have a lvl named Kiowapm standing at the human spawn point