THANK YOU

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Prudene
Top Rater
Pet Score:5067
Realm:Caelestrasz-us
THANK YOU

Post by Prudene » March 7th, 2015, 7:20 pm

I want to thank Spoonerism for giving me Lil Leftovers. I have cooked, and cooked, and eaten and eaten... and NADA... so TYTYTY for the new blodgy thingy :) :lol:

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: THANK YOU

Post by Ranok » March 7th, 2015, 9:45 pm

After way too much time listening to people yelling at each other in chat, pretty much everywhere, always nice to be reminded there's some really good people playing WoW.

Have noticed Crazy Pet People tend to fall into the Good People category.

I try not to be a Hater myself, sometimes slip when I think about whoever it was at Blizz that set the drop rate on Lil' Leftovers.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » March 8th, 2015, 6:40 am

That is very cool of them, grats on your new pet. :)

Spoonerism would actually make a pretty good name for a [pet]Lil' Leftovers[/pet]. :D

Drrum
MVP
Pet Score:4507
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Drrum » March 11th, 2015, 1:31 am

Ranok wrote:Have noticed Crazy Pet People tend to fall into the Good People category.
This.

Stella3
Pet Score:4018
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Stella3 » March 11th, 2015, 2:59 am

Ranok wrote:Have noticed Crazy Pet People tend to fall into the Good People category.
To be a serious pet collector it takes great patience.
Patience generally comes with maturity.
Maturity tells us being rude and a jerk gets one nowhere in life, however you can go far by being kind.

I solved it. :lol:

Erdinger
Pet Score:12848
BattleTag®:Goldhaar#2899
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Erdinger » March 12th, 2015, 3:06 pm

That's my impression too. I'm surprised in a very positive way by the general friendliness and helpfulness in the pet battling/collecting community and it helped make my journey towards So.Many.Pets. a thoroughly refreshing and enjoyable experience. I am truly grateful for that and would like to send my warmest thoughts to WCP-members Xinnara, Tekulve and Grainne (sp) in special for donating (or trying to, in Tek's case) pets to a fellow collector without asking anything in return :)

The pet part of WoW is very much a mini-game, or a niche, for a dedicated few, so I think we're feeling a strong sense of fellowship/cohesion when we see that others are just as crazy, or even crazier, about these little ones :)

Anyway, a thank you is indeed in place :)