Deathwatch Hatchling Guilds

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Noxiish
Pet Score:8643
Realm:Garrosh-us
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guilds

Post by Noxiish » February 12th, 2015, 9:56 am

Necia wrote:
Vetteranger wrote:I'd like to thank Zahira for inviting me to Voodoo. Pleasant guild chat and friendly folks ... made me feel right at home.
Would like to second this. :)
I would like to third this, hands down. (:

Mayhemia
Top Rater
Pet Score:11549
Realm:Blade's Edge-us

Post by Mayhemia » February 12th, 2015, 8:30 pm

My thanks to Zahira and Voodoo. In small appreciation I'll be leaving some gold behind in the guild bank. I hope other grateful pet collectors follow suit. I really enjoyed levelling a fresh toon, it made me feel just like a newb again and I found out that some of the entry dungeons have been re-modelled, so it was semi-new content. A win, win, win situation.

:P

Ranayea
Pet Score:4467
Realm:Korialstrasz-us

Post by Ranayea » February 12th, 2015, 8:35 pm

Would love an invite to your guild, sent you a bnet invite as you weren't on, KnightoFreya#1297 :D

Zahira
MVP
Pet Score:10951
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Zahira » February 12th, 2015, 9:12 pm

it is a pvp realm, some horde are jerks on our realm (so are some alliance), we do have some people in our guild though who will come kick their butts if you say something in guild chat and tell them where you are. I'm personally a mess at all things pvp, and will be of little help in that department.
I can't believe we've had 22 people so far come join us for this pet, and so far everyone has been great, so I'm glad I put this out there and have been able to help people get this pet.
Zahira#1279

Jinnlynx
Pet Score:3736
Realm:Perenolde-us

Post by Jinnlynx » February 12th, 2015, 9:36 pm

I made a toon on your server lookign for invite for the pet please name is Naam. Thank you and your guild for hosting this!

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » February 12th, 2015, 10:57 pm

I'd definitely be interested in joining up for this, as well. Added you to my list, my Btag is ParisWriter#1356. Thanks for the opportunity to get this pet! :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Erossavia
Top Rater
Pet Score:5417
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Erossavia » February 12th, 2015, 11:15 pm

As others have said, thank you for doing this. I've made a toon on your server and sent a btag request. So excited. It's one of the few I'm still missing. :)

Thanks in advance,
Eros

Feliciamarie
Top Rater

Post by Feliciamarie » February 13th, 2015, 2:57 am

This is so great of you :)

Krickkett

Post by Krickkett » February 13th, 2015, 5:07 am

Hi! Thank you so much for your offer, I have sent you a friend request. Can we whisper one of your guildies for an invite if we don't see you online or should we just wait :).

Netherwyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:9971
Realm:Garona-us

Post by Netherwyn » February 13th, 2015, 12:14 pm

Zahira wrote:<Voodoo> Archimonde (US) has opened up [pet]Deathwatch Hatchling[/pet] and if you pst Zahira-Archimonde I will gladly invite you to our guild so you can get the pet too, we also have Lil'Tarecgosa, Dark Pheonix hatchling, Dark Pheonix Mount, and Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloudserpent unlocked.
Happy Hunting!

PS Please feel free to add your guild info if you are also willing to help people out to get this pet.

*Edit* Alliance

BTAG Zahira#1279

I raid Monday evenings and Sunday Afternoons so I'm always on those times along with most nights EST 11 pm -4 am
Zahira, this is so awesome, I can't even tell you. I'm over on Garona, normally, in a guild of just my husband and me, enjoying 15 minute hearthstone ports and not much more. Since I sit across from him when we play it's not like we need guild chat to communicate. :D

We were just talking about the next great challenge and thought we would try PVP. Kinda like fate that your guild is on one. The only time I've been on a PVP server was when I created a DK on RPPVP to go after a minfernal. At 57 I was quite comfortable running around Feralas until a level 90 killed me twice. :evil: :( :cry: After I found my pet I left and never went back.

But I think this will be different... earning rep instead of being in a pet battle that can end because someone kills me is much less stress and if I make a few friends along the way, so much the better.

I thought it would be rude to just show up, so I wanted to say 'thank you' in advance and let you know that wrenwyn#1808 will be asking for an invite, if the offer still stands.

Thank you again.

Wrenwyn/Netherwyn

I made a warlock gnome named Trinkx. I'm 5. :) I love the lower levels, so much fun. PLUS, I've found an uncommon irradiated roach and a s/s rare Flux Feline.
Last edited by Netherwyn on February 13th, 2015, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xenurus
Pet Score:3314
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Xenurus » February 13th, 2015, 6:16 pm

Noxiish wrote:
Necia wrote:
Vetteranger wrote:I'd like to thank Zahira for inviting me to Voodoo. Pleasant guild chat and friendly folks ... made me feel right at home.
Would like to second this. :)
I would like to third this, hands down. (:
I'm just going to go ahead and 4th this then. I'm actually thinking about linger (If that's ok) wouldn't mind grabbing a mount. To be honest I'm really enjoying the PvP aspect of the server and the fact that there are people all over the place. :D

Vivienne
Pet Score:13484
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » February 13th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Just wanted to say thanks in advance for this generous offer. I'll be rolling a toon there right now and requesting an invite. I did send a btag request. Hope to catch you online soon.

Where did I leave all those heirlooms...?

Zahira
MVP

Post by Zahira » February 14th, 2015, 2:52 am

Anyone who wants to stay is welcome to do so.

And as for guild invites without me around you'd need to PST an officer, they all know at this point that we are doing this so just ask if they can invite you and let them know you are a "pet collector" We have a separate rank for pet collectors so they should in theory put you in that rank.
Officers:
Nilly (Nills, Creampuff)
Strongblade (if you just type "/who strong" you'll find one of his many toons I'm certain, they all start with strong)
Divium (duvium)
Zartas (this one is my husband and is generally only on when I am)
Qsuicide (he has a bunch of toons as well that all start with Q)

You can of course just /who voodoo and ask anyone if there is an officer on.
*update* I guess a bunch of people have already figured out they can just ask my officers, who apparently have been handling it while I'm at work, I guess I picked my officers wisely :D
Zahira#1279

Kazlyn
Pet Score:3869
Realm:Duskwood-us

Post by Kazlyn » February 14th, 2015, 10:42 am

Thank you so much for this. I thought for sure this was going to be the pet I just couldn't get. I love that you did this.

Sternish
MVP
Pet Score:4502
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Sternish » February 14th, 2015, 7:17 pm

Another big thank you to Zahira for letting me come in and get the pet! Everyone was very friendly. Amazingly I managed to only get ganked 2-3 times. Not too shabby! :mrgreen:

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » February 14th, 2015, 7:46 pm

Thanks Zahira !!
This is a very gracious offer by you and your guild!! :)

Murderface
MVP
Pet Score:13808
Realm:Perenolde-us

Post by Murderface » February 14th, 2015, 8:33 pm

Got my pet today, named it Voodoo

Quick tip for anyone trying this,

Renowned Guild Tabard is your friend

It's bind on account so you can buy it on your main and send it to your alt, this will cut the quests you do in half. you will need a mailbox to get it so if you roll a worgen remember there are no mailboxes in the starting area (I found that out the hard way) but there will be no pvp since the starting area is instanced off so use your best judgment.

also the tabard vendors for over 62 gold so if you are a little short on gold after you reach revered you can vendor it.

Bru
Pet Score:4053
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Bru » February 14th, 2015, 8:49 pm

Hello!

Make a DK toon on the server... Brupets.

Will be adding your btag in a couple.

Thanks again!

Zahira
MVP

Post by Zahira » February 16th, 2015, 4:50 am

as of today we've had 54 pet collector's join our guild for this pet, I'm overwhelmed and everyone has been amazingly friendly! We will continue to do this unless it becomes a problem so feel free to roll a toon alliance archimonde and pst us :D
Zahira#1279

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » February 16th, 2015, 9:27 am

Murderface wrote:Got my pet today, named it Voodoo

Quick tip for anyone trying this,

Renowned Guild Tabard is your friend

It's bind on account so you can buy it on your main and send it to your alt, this will cut the quests you do in half. you will need a mailbox to get it so if you roll a worgen remember there are no mailboxes in the starting area (I found that out the hard way) but there will be no pvp since the starting area is instanced off so use your best judgment.

also the tabard vendors for over 62 gold so if you are a little short on gold after you reach revered you can vendor it.
Unless they have changed it recently there is at least one mailbox in the Worgen zone. It is in the middle of the area where you get your first quest but is easily missed. I don't know how many worgen I made before I noticed it. :lol: I think there were others but it has been a while since I made a new one.