Ore Eater

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ranophan
Top Rater
Pet Score:7722
Realm:Galakrond-us
Re: Ore Eater

Post by Ranophan » February 18th, 2015, 9:34 am

Hate my backwater server.... rarely on the AH and when it is they are still selling for 40-50k.

I'll get one mining eventually :roll:

Tweak
Top Rater
Pet Score:8842
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Tweak » February 18th, 2015, 10:11 am

Taerie wrote:That's on the high side- definitely not a bargain. The item ore eater comes from is called a red goren egg and it can be put on ah. I always see those for much cheaper than the pet itself- usually around 3-5k or so. You could try searching for that too.
This is very good to know, thank you. I always see single Ore Eater's listed for like 20k on my server and don't want to pay it, and never once thought to look for the item.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » February 18th, 2015, 2:37 pm

Other options would be to trade for one, or try advertising your interest on your realm's trade channel. Maybe someone got one from their mine and isn't aware of how much it's worth. A lot of super casual collectors don't really think about that when something drops for them.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » February 21st, 2015, 9:37 pm

Well I'm glad to see I'm not crazy. I have 2 mines and I hit them daily with no luck in getting this pet to drop. Its disheartening to read some of you have so many mines and haven't gotten a drop either. I have seen this pet on the Bonechewer just a couple of times between 8-10 g so they haven't been cheap
I expect the price will probably drop before its all said and done.