Interacting w/ pets around no RP'rs

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Interacting w/ pets around no RP'rs

Post by Guest » January 29th, 2015, 3:09 pm

I am sure many of us interact with out pets, even just playing fetch. Many of us will also summon a pet during a raid or a random. I wonder how many take it a step further?

For example" in Blackrock randoms I summon my Azure Dragon Whelp named Awbee and during the fight in the hall of Blackhand I will yell out Awbee! Get help! or Awbee get big! Or during the MC event I switched to my Sulferon Hammer and pulled out Little Ragnaros during the final fight. (It is worth noting that I immediately pulled aggro when I hit Raggy with his own hammer and poof was dead, but worth it!) Of course I talk to other NPCs as well, especially bosses. Like Xin the Weaponmaster's comment "My might is endless" usually gets me to reply "so is your exposition!" I also try and convince players that Lorewalker Cho is really Bran Bronzebeard in a fur suit (have you ever seen them together? No, because Pandaria is really just an Explorer's league furry convention, thats right there are no pandas, just dwarfs in fur suits!)

But, I digress...
How many bring out and interact with your pets in raids/ instances especially when the pet is going home? Care to share your stories?

Abashera
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Hyjal-us

Re: Interacting w/ pets around no RP'rs

Post by Abashera » January 29th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Sorry, no. I've never shouted to my pet to get help.

But occasionally I dismiss my pet and yell "GET LOST!" Except I actually say it IRL rather than typing it.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » January 29th, 2015, 5:58 pm

Abashera wrote:Sorry, no. I've never shouted to my pet to get help.

But occasionally I dismiss my pet and yell "GET LOST!" Except I actually say it IRL rather than typing it.
This happens most often with my Argent Squire. After I've used the little brat, I want him to go away and stay gone.

I should find a way to macro/keybind the Dismiss button....
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Abashera

Post by Abashera » January 29th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Darolyn wrote:

This happens most often with my Argent Squire. After I've used the little brat, I want him to go away and stay gone.

I should find a way to macro/keybind the Dismiss button....
The solution to this is to just summon your Rotten Little Helper. :twisted:

/zerber

Abbotta
MVP
Pet Score:11315
BattleTag®:LynneSin#1318
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Abbotta » January 29th, 2015, 7:18 pm

I always pull out LIl Rag before killing Big Rag. I'll even give him a pet treat so he's double in size. Sometimes it freaks out the non-pet collecters about where the other Rag came from.

Abashera

Post by Abashera » January 29th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Abbotta wrote:I always pull out LIl Rag before killing Big Rag. I'll even give him a pet treat so he's double in size. Sometimes it freaks out the non-pet collecters about where the other Rag came from.
I do the same thing whenever I'm in a raid/dungeon where we're killing something that looks like my pet—and I'll feed it a biscuit to make it the same size as whatever we're killing. You KNOW a few people are smashing their buttons trying to kill your pet.

Post by Guest » January 30th, 2015, 12:24 am

But you are familiar with Awbee's (the dying blue whelpling) in game story and the fact that Awbee (level 100) becomes the blue dragon that helps you in the Blackrock Hall fight right? Because otherwise my telling Awbee to get help or get big makes no sense whatsoever.

Abashera

Post by Abashera » January 30th, 2015, 2:18 pm

Thralkhar wrote:

But you are familiar with Awbee's (the dying blue whelpling) in game story and the fact that Awbee (level 100) becomes the blue dragon that helps you in the Blackrock Hall fight right? Because otherwise my telling Awbee to get help or get big makes no sense whatsoever.
lol. I'm the last person you want to quiz about wow lore. I just play the game, and occasionally I even read a quest description. :mrgreen:

Stella3
Pet Score:4018
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Stella3 » January 30th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Hehe yeah I use my Ethereal Soul-Trader for RP purposes, my character's master is an ethereal so I will summon him and RP with him from time to time. Using pets for RP purposes is a common thing for some, especially ones like myself.