(US) Alliance Raid Pet Farming

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Re: (US) Alliance Raid Pet Farming

Post by Guest » January 23rd, 2015, 1:17 am

So, tomorrow night? I am game. We just need to get something going.

Fyrie
Pet Score:3342
BattleTag®:Nyxie#1224
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Fyrie » January 23rd, 2015, 3:48 am

I have a 100 shaman healer/dps if you still have room.

Necia
MVP
Pet Score:7950
BattleTag®:captiva#1519
Realm:The Scryers-us

Post by Necia » January 25th, 2015, 2:36 pm

Daro,

I was just looking at this again and had an idea. I think if Fin (my friend you met yesterday) could tank for us, I believe we would have enough to run ToT/SoO.

I'm not at home right now but I could text him and ask if he'd feel alright tanking? Thoughts?

-Necia

Rikmach
Pet Score:6158
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us

Post by Rikmach » January 25th, 2015, 3:12 pm

Hey, if you have room for an unholy DK of ilevel 643, I'd love to get in on this.

Darolyn
Pet Score:5488
BattleTag®:Thaliana#1794
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Darolyn » January 25th, 2015, 3:13 pm

Necia wrote:Daro,

I was just looking at this again and had an idea. I think if Fin (my friend you met yesterday) could tank for us, I believe we would have enough to run ToT/SoO.

I'm not at home right now but I could text him and ask if he'd feel alright tanking? Thoughts?

-Necia
I'm sure he would, I'm pretty sure he and I are friends in our own right now, lol, and he wants me to come make a toon on your server, hehe.

I'm sorry things got so busy this weekend, everyone, yesterday was my only day off, and I was not focused enough to raid, as Necia will tell you, I was a giggling mess the whole time we were online together.

I would love to see this going soon.

Thanks!

Daro
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Chibimage
Top Rater
Pet Score:12649
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Chibimage » January 26th, 2015, 8:15 am

What you need beyond the people is a set date/time every week --- and an abundance of people so you aren't wallowing in "not enough" for people who don't show up.

You really do need a bit of people to do Heart of Fear/Throne of Thunder, even 10 man. It still can be tough if you don't push enough DPS (I do these through the Group Finder and it can be... funny).

Settle on a day/time. That's the first thing, then collect the btags of interested parties and then all we really need to do is show up.

I'm a 660 Hunter and I'm definitely interested, mostly in transmog gear :D But since I'm a rabid/insane pet collector and battler and pvper I'd love to go do these old places with other like minded individuals versus the.... vagaries of the Group Finder.

Necia
MVP

Post by Necia » January 26th, 2015, 11:29 am

Chibimage wrote:But since I'm a rabid/insane pet collector and battler and pvper I'd love to go do these old places with other like minded individuals versus the.... vagaries of the Group Finder.
+1

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » January 26th, 2015, 3:47 pm

Chibimage wrote:You really do need a bit of people to do Heart of Fear/Throne of Thunder, even 10 man. It still can be tough if you don't push enough DPS
You actually don't need as many as you'd think now since the level of gear available now is already good enough to easily meet DPS requirements. I 2-manned ToT up to Jikun last week and then soloed Jikun. But you can't completely ignore mechanics yet... like Council was very painful with 2 people.

Necia
MVP

Post by Necia » January 27th, 2015, 12:20 pm

For this week, I can do tonight and Thursday night after 7pm Eastern. Sunday afternoon around 3pm and Monday anytime.

Fin says he can't do tonight... but he can do Thursday evening, Sunday afternoon, and Monday after 7pm.

Post by Guest » January 27th, 2015, 1:44 pm

Peanutty wrote:
Chibimage wrote:You really do need a bit of people to do Heart of Fear/Throne of Thunder, even 10 man. It still can be tough if you don't push enough DPS
You actually don't need as many as you'd think now since the level of gear available now is already good enough to easily meet DPS requirements. I 2-manned ToT up to Jikun last week and then soloed Jikun. But you can't completely ignore mechanics yet... like Council was very painful with 2 people.
10 man can be 2-3 manned, LFR (and some pets are LFR only) still requires 4-5 since it was tuned to a full 25 man (albeit with reduced mechanics) raid.

However, until someone steps up to organize an Dandy side group, it is not going to happen. I guarantee you do not want me to organize it and Darolyn seems a bit busy with things (aka life)

Steamanubis
Pet Score:2372
BattleTag®:steamknight#1987
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Steamanubis » January 27th, 2015, 2:29 pm

I'd be more than happy to help raid. I have a level 95 Worgen DK (DPS) and level 94(95?) Worgen Hunter who've been wanting to see some action!

Necia
MVP

Post by Necia » January 28th, 2015, 2:07 pm

Okies, I thought hard about this... I can take lead for the first raid. Just don't throw stuff at me.

Also, I have experience doing LFR ToT (some normal ToT) and LFR/normal SoO. I can bring my 644 Holy Priest as heals and level 93 Blood DK as a second tank (if needed).

I can lead tomorrow, Thursday (Jan 29), starting at 7pm Eastern. We can try ToT.

The next time I can lead is Monday evening at 7pm Eastern as well. We could try SoO or finish up ToT (whatever folks may like).

A friend of mine has vent available as well.

Thoughts? My btag is captiva#1519. You could leave a post here stating you sent a btag request.

Thank you!
-Necia

Post by Guest » January 28th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Necia,
I sent you an in game friend request a few minutes ago.

Necia
MVP

Post by Necia » January 28th, 2015, 4:48 pm

I added you Thralkhar. :)

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » January 28th, 2015, 7:29 pm

I'm not available until 7 Pacific, so I hope you have fun and lots of pets drop!

Good luck!!! :)

Daro
Thaliana#1794 - My WoW account has 50 toons, so I would so greatly appreciate people creating toons on Kael'Thas or Ghostlands to trade with me. <3

Aquitas
Pet Score:12996
BattleTag®:Aquitas333#1619
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Aquitas » January 28th, 2015, 7:46 pm

I would love to go also, I am a holy priest lvl 100 my gear sucks though. I will add you Necia, hopefully we can connect!

Aqui

Gardenia
MVP
Pet Score:9499
Realm:Grizzly Hills-us

Post by Gardenia » January 28th, 2015, 9:58 pm

Count me in... all I need is the Viscous Horror, but I'd be more than happy to help out others get their raid pets. All my specs are DPS, but you get to choose from these lovely classes, all of which I have at level 100. Ranged in order from highest ilvl to lowest:

Destro/Demo Lock
BM Hunter
Windwalker Monk
Arcane Mage
Combat Rogue

Honestly, I would prefer to play as a ranged DPS, because that's what I did these raids as in MoP so that's how I know to do the fights. Also, I did most of it on my shadow priest, but she's not quite level 100 yet. (Though she could be in a single afternoon if I just sit down and do it - she's bumping 98 right now.) A final note: The warlock is an engineer and comes equipped with repair bots.

Hit me up on Bnet: ParisWriter#1356 :D
WoW Twitter account: @TamerGardenia

Post by Guest » January 28th, 2015, 11:02 pm

Blame the old raid lead in me, but please make sure to visit Timeless Isle to pick up your Mogu Runes of Fate before raid time. :D

Necia
MVP

Post by Necia » January 29th, 2015, 1:07 pm

Thanks Thralkhar! I was going to write that last night but saw you got to it before I. :)

Gardenia, I'll send you a btag request.

Also an update, because of a gracious friend, we have mumble available to us in addition to vent. I definitely prefer mumble to vent fyi. :) And it's not mandatory to join chat - just hopefully fun!

Darolyn

Post by Darolyn » January 29th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Necia!!!!

I just sent you a PM. Check your email! :)

Daro