Be careful if you're Lunker fishing

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us
Re: Be careful if you're Lunker fishing

Post by Echinacea » February 20th, 2015, 3:32 pm

lunkers are so frustrating rare i feel like sending Nat Pagle on a suicide mission.

"Heres a butter knife Nat, I want you to solo Highmaul..."

Celya
Top Rater
Pet Score:4103
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Celya » February 21st, 2015, 4:13 am

Echinacea wrote:lunkers are so frustrating rare i feel like sending Nat Pagle on a suicide mission.

I always send him to clean the latrines!

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » February 22nd, 2015, 8:19 pm

Echinacea wrote:lunkers are so frustrating rare i feel like sending Nat Pagle on a suicide mission.

I needed a good laugh w/ the way my luck has been going. I have always been one who enjoyed fishing for those times when I was too tired to do anything else, but I don't understand why for the love of the WOW Gods, would you limit these to a stack of 5 not to mention the bug isn't fixed. These will be last on my fishing list...a butter knife is too good for Nat...I don't know something more dull and painful tho I can't think of what it would be at this moment.

Desi
Pet Score:5590
Realm:Dragonblight-us

Post by Desi » February 22nd, 2015, 8:27 pm

Shikon01 wrote: I needed a good laugh w/ the way my luck has been going. I have always been one who enjoyed fishing for those times when I was too tired to do anything else, but I don't understand why for the love of the WOW Gods, would you limit these to a stack of 5 not to mention the bug isn't fixed. These will be last on my fishing list...a butter knife is too good for Nat...I don't know something more dull and painful tho I can't think of what it would be at this moment.
I found a way to get back at Nat last night - not sure if this has been mentioned on the forum yet though.

I was fishing out in the ocean on my Angler's Fishing Raft. Nat kept coming out to visit then would die on my raft.

Pretty funny considering the grind fest he continues to put us through!