Landshark Help

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Merana
Pet Score:10003
Realm:Aman'Thul-eu
Re: Landshark Help

Post by Merana » December 30th, 2014, 4:51 pm

I went to Gorgrond to fish and found this lovely little pond with a rock in the center (and lots of riverwallow poop and broken robots, but eh, details). I did not expect Nat to show up and die! I immediately felt bad for picking that spot 8(

Fishermen beware.

Morthya
Pet Score:5514
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Morthya » January 1st, 2015, 4:25 pm

Has the drop rate for lunkers been stealthily increased recently? I've just got 4 in less than an hour :o

**Edit: Ok - this is weird - just got another one. I'm now averaging 1 every 10-15 mins. Going to try another area to see if it continues.

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » January 2nd, 2015, 5:06 am

that sounds encouraging, if its a hotfix. Surely there must be a lot waiting due to the quiet xmas period.

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » January 2nd, 2015, 5:13 am

I'm at 42/50 coins on my second shark and my experience while fishing for lunkers has ranged from catching 2 or 3 lunkers within 10 minutes of each other, to 1 lunker every 15 minutes, 1 lunker every hour, to not seeing a single lunker for 5+ hours. Tonight was one of those 5 hour dry spells. There wasn't a hotfix, RNG is RNG here I'm afraid. Gear and bait up, cross your fingers, and find something good to watch on Netflix/TV :P
@TamerWakamaru

Iamste
Pet Score:3340
Realm:The Maelstrom-eu

Post by Iamste » January 3rd, 2015, 7:09 am

I'm taking my time to do the fishing meta because I get so bored very easily from task such as this.
When I do get it though, I'll be fishing one coin up a day. Cannot bring myself to grind anymore than that :(

good luck everyone whos after it though.

Longfeng
Top Rater
Pet Score:8830
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Longfeng » January 3rd, 2015, 3:20 pm

Oke, I am going to make you angry:

I just bought a Land Shark from someone for only....10k :lol:

Morthya
Pet Score:5514
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Morthya » January 4th, 2015, 9:55 am

:evil:
Can't believe someone actually sold one for that little, taking into account the amount of time it takes to get it!

Grats though! :)

Jazeel
Pet Score:9583
Realm:Saurfang-us

Post by Jazeel » January 4th, 2015, 6:18 pm

I have yet to fish up a minnow in my garrison, and tbh have no idea what they are, must go check wowhead i guess. had my first go at lunker fishing on the weekend 2 hours of tedium(well more cooking mats at least ) . However rng as usual bypassed me and i got none, i guess they were busy letting some first timer get the onyxia mount :evil: