Share pet collecting news and advice.
Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13784
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us
Level 100 and Elekk Plushie achieved

Post by Morlis » November 19th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Day six of the expansion, Made level 100. Well ahead of the quest lines, I still have yet to do any quests in Nagrand. Pet battles (wild and tamer) helped me get close to a full level I would say. No flying is making me grumpy but it isn't a deal breaker. :P

Day six I made my [pet]Elekk Plushie[/pet] as well. I had the pattern yesterday, but was a handful short on the Cloth needed to make it.

Side note on being 100, I still need close to 500 garrison supplies before I can upgrade my garrison to level 3. Not to mention the supplies it will take to upgrade the other buildings. So I'll still be doing all the quests I can find and attempt every named I can find in order to get those extra supplies that can come from doing those.
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Re: Level 100 and Elekk Plushie achieved

Post by Kel » November 19th, 2014, 8:02 pm

Grats on reaching those marks! I hit 100 on Monday myself. But I also had some time to crunch it out and I play on a lower pop realm so no ugly queue times.

I'm in the same boat, about 400 resources short of upgrading to level 3. I've been running around killing all the rare spawns, most of them award resources on the first kill. It's not a lot, but it can add up. There's also the "treasures" hidden all over that award resources. ;)
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com