Celestial tournament question

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Ballsmasher
Pet Score:3445
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Celestial tournament question

Post by Ballsmasher » November 8th, 2014, 11:39 am

Hi,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum or has been asked before (did a minor search) but my question is will the celestial tournament be removed any time soon? Should I do it before WoD etc?

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Celestial tournament question

Post by Kpb321 » November 8th, 2014, 11:47 am

I don't expect it to be removed. It's still in the WoD beta and is still relevant to pet battling with no level cap increase.

Ballsmasher
Pet Score:3445
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Post by Ballsmasher » November 8th, 2014, 12:03 pm

Kpb321 wrote:I don't expect it to be removed. It's still in the WoD beta and is still relevant to pet battling with no level cap increase.
Thanks, just the answer I wanted :D

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » November 8th, 2014, 1:14 pm

The new pet meta achievement An Awfully Big Adventure requires you to 2 pet all trainers with an elekk plushie, including the rotating trainer teams in the tournament.

Gardenvariety
Pet Score:2958
Realm:Burning Legion-us

Post by Gardenvariety » November 8th, 2014, 2:34 pm

Does anyone know if they are adding anything to the Celestial Tournament vendor, like new pets? I have all the current pets and a few extra coins and I'm not sure if I should save them or just spend them on pet biscuits to level up some more pets.

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » November 8th, 2014, 2:50 pm

Theres not comming anything more for the tournament. It only got a nod by being involved in the pet meta.

We have a new vendor in our garrison pet menagerie that sells us stuff for the new currency pet charms, that is much easier to come by than the coins from the tournament. Selling pet stones, band aids and more.

Beyonder
MVP
Pet Score:12531
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Post by Beyonder » December 16th, 2014, 7:40 am

Rotating trainers did not happen for me, I have the exact same trainers as last week. Blizzard is such a pain in the rump sometimes. Lets mess with people trying to complete this achievement by making the trainers stay the same each week. WTH!

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » December 16th, 2014, 8:51 am

Beyonder wrote:Rotating trainers did not happen for me, I have the exact same trainers as last week. Blizzard is such a pain in the rump sometimes. Lets mess with people trying to complete this achievement by making the trainers stay the same each week. WTH!
The tamers don't rotate as quickly as the quest resets. If you had waited till this afternoon it would have been different tamers.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829