Crow?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lakshya
Pet Score:3673
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Crow?

Post by Lakshya » November 29th, 2012, 5:14 pm

Hey all,

So I was looking at my pet journal via the battlenet wow 'Pets & Mounts' page and noticed, sitting in my not collected section, a crow pet was listed. This is different to the Gilnean Raven, it's a entirely new pet listed. There was no working links on this page so went over to wowhead and found this:

Crow
"While smaller than the infamous ravens of Gilneas, crows are no less clever or cunning."

I never ever saw one on beta/ptr and apparently they're on darkmoon island. Can anyone confirm or deny this is a new pet?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Crow?

Post by Quintessence » November 29th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Last I checked on the PTR, they existed on the island but they were just normal critters and were not capturable. This might have been a last minute addition to the Pet Journal or a bug. We'll have to wait and see once the Darkmoon Faire comes to town.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Lakshya
Pet Score:3673
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Lakshya » November 29th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Thanks Quintessence :D

I can wait like 4 days to find out :lol: This one snuck up and surprised me when I saw it in battlenet as well as in my journal in game. Like you say, time will tell.

Direwood
Pet Score:5204
Realm:Shu'halo-us

Post by Direwood » December 3rd, 2012, 3:16 pm

They are capturable now. Got it as a secondary to a Glowfly.
Attachments
wowcrow.jpg
wowcrow.jpg (155.52KiB)Viewed 3727 times

Ravyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:6211
Realm:Arathor-eu

Post by Ravyn » December 3rd, 2012, 6:04 pm

Anybody find a rare Crow yet? I spent 4 hours on that island right after the hotfix went live and never saw a rare crow, though I did find many rare glowflies, and a few rare Adders. I'm just looking for confirmation that I didn't entirely waste 4 hours of my life.

Wynn
Pet Score:5568
Realm:Runetotem-us

Post by Wynn » December 3rd, 2012, 6:45 pm

Ravyn wrote:Anybody find a rare Crow yet? I spent 4 hours on that island right after the hotfix went live and never saw a rare crow, though I did find many rare glowflies, and a few rare Adders. I'm just looking for confirmation that I didn't entirely waste 4 hours of my life.

oh cool so rare Glowfly is in?
Healer that loves Cheesecake, Taiboku - Nall - Ronfa

Khorah
Pet Score:11506
BattleTag®:Khorah#1833
Realm:Medivh-us

Post by Khorah » December 3rd, 2012, 7:02 pm

Wynn wrote:
Ravyn wrote:Anybody find a rare Crow yet? I spent 4 hours on that island right after the hotfix went live and never saw a rare crow, though I did find many rare glowflies, and a few rare Adders. I'm just looking for confirmation that I didn't entirely waste 4 hours of my life.

oh cool so rare Glowfly is in?
Yes, I got a level 5 earlier this morning!

Ravyn
Top Rater
Pet Score:6211
Realm:Arathor-eu

Post by Ravyn » December 4th, 2012, 3:56 am

Yep, the glowfies come in rare now and actually, the rare crow DOES exist :) I didn't find one myself but somebody else did, so good luck all!