Pebble Daily Help!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Farore
Top Rater
Pet Score:7257
Realm:Illidan-us
Pebble Daily Help!

Post by Farore » October 27th, 2014, 2:43 pm

I am trying to get to 600 pets before WoD and I am so close. I must turn to the community for help. I am looking for a server that has the Pebble daily quest up today. If you could help that would be fantastic! I am horde side and my battletag is Farore#1948

:shock: HALP!

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Pebble Daily Help!

Post by Ranok » October 27th, 2014, 7:19 pm

I don't know for sure, but could be that getting invite to another server wouldn't help with Pebble. I frequently group with friends on other realms and have noticed several daily questgivers that give each of us that day's quest for our home server, not necessarily the server we're currently on. Was a surprise first time we discovered this, three people who had just grabbed what we thought was same daily and realized each of us had to do something different.

Farore
Top Rater
Pet Score:7257
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Farore » October 28th, 2014, 1:37 am

It does change per server though switching servers doesn't guarantee theirs will have it either. I did eventually find it today after checking about 20 servers. Tomorrow will be another day hunting for it.

Terrorpene15
Pet Score:3398
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Terrorpene15 » October 28th, 2014, 5:30 pm

yeah I am 3/10, pretty much expecting a REALLY long time. maybe a good 3-4 months of checking deepholm. that is OK, to me that is a true achievement right there.

I'd be far more concerned if I needed it for an achievment(when I can actually get to 600) or if it were a useful battle pet I can't replicate. which unfortunately he isn't.

Amhaa
Pet Score:2947
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Amhaa » October 31st, 2014, 12:21 pm

I'm sorry, I don't have a horde toon. Though I need Pebble too on Alliance so if someone can invite me to check that would be great!

Amhaa #1620
GM Tamagotchi
Sisters of Elune/Cenarion Circle

Profane
Top Rater
Pet Score:4105
BattleTag®:profane#1515
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Profane » November 2nd, 2014, 9:14 pm

If you're needing to check servers, I have 90s on Zul'jin both horde AND alliance, and I have 90s on Fizzcrank alliance only. Feel free to add me if you don't have friends from those servers yet :) profane#1515