A big thank you to other Hatchling Guilds

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Fythra
Pet Score:12907
Realm:Madoran-us
A big thank you to other Hatchling Guilds

Post by Fythra » October 13th, 2014, 8:09 pm

As the final hours tick down to the 6.0.2 patch, I just want to thank all the other guilds offering the Thundering Serpent Hatchling. It has been a long 6+ weeks since the announcement was made on this site about the pet. Magical Menagerie of Madoran has helped somewhere between 1800 and 2000 (maybe more, maybe a bit less) fellow pet collectors obtain the Hatchling. We completely lost count at some point 2.5 weeks ago. If it wasn't for your generosity, MM would have been left scrambling to find more room for people and adding to the stress of the entire affair.

Again, a giant thank you to you all. And a giant thank you to everyone who joined MM to get the pet. You have been wonderful. As someone who has played this game since 2004, I firmly believe the pet collecting community is the best I've ever seen in WoW. I love you guys.

Fythri of Warcraftpets/Valira, officer of Magical Menagerie

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: A big thank you to other Hatchling Guilds

Post by Quintessence » October 13th, 2014, 8:52 pm

I wish I could thumbs up this post!

Estimated 2k collectors aided in the acquisition of the Thundering Serpent Hatchling?! That's amazing! The officers and guild members taking care of Magical Menagerie deserve a huge pat on the back and lots of good RNG rolls on future pets. *bows*
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Aeonesti
MVP
Pet Score:5120
BattleTag®:Ducky#1198
Realm:Icecrown-us

Re: A big thank you to other Hatchling Guilds

Post by Aeonesti » October 15th, 2014, 8:23 am

Peons No More only helped about 10 or so people (other than our own guild members of course) but you're welcome :) It was great fun encouraging people in game, here on the boards, and through whisper to GET THAT PET. I hope everyone who was around in the final days of MoP manged to find a guild and way to get it!
~Aeonesti - Goblin Priest - Peons No More - Icecrown/Malygos~