Share pet collecting news and advice.
Kusookoo
Top Rater
Pet Score:2441
BattleTag®:kessaku#1153
Realm:Hellscream-us
Unborn Val'kyr help needed!

Post by Kusookoo » August 8th, 2014, 6:11 pm

2 weeks straight of checking every spawn and nothing!! Would greatly appreciate any help!

kessaku#1153

Rhino7
Pet Score:8385
Realm:Shadow Council-us

Re: Unborn Val'kyr help needed!

Post by Rhino7 » August 9th, 2014, 12:30 pm

I finally found mine in the area directly underneath Dalaran. None of the other spawn points worked at all and I spent weeks looking.

Ashkir
Pet Score:2986
BattleTag®:Ashkir#1440
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Ashkir » August 10th, 2014, 10:39 pm

I do the Argent tournament dailies every day. I'll make sure to look for the Val'kyr and post here to zone someone.

I'm Alliance if that's okay.

Kusookoo
Top Rater
Pet Score:2441
BattleTag®:kessaku#1153
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Kusookoo » August 11th, 2014, 2:01 pm

sounds good thanks!

Triara
Pet Score:2965
Realm:Hellscream-eu

Post by Triara » August 12th, 2014, 12:01 am

I have been farming the Valkyr myself for a long time, then I remembered that the RP realms are in their own cross-realm zone (don't mix with other realms) and also that I have an old level 80 alt on one of these. I logged that alt, sorted out the action bars, went flying and found a Valkyr on the fourth or fifth spawn point that I visited. A day after I logged the alt again and found another Valkyr. It was stupid how fast that was - and I was wasting hours upon hours trying to get the Valkyr on my main realm. Curious, I went to Felwood to check for a Minfernal, which I have been unsuccessfully trying for on my main realm for a long time as well. You know what I saw? SEVEN MINFERNALS. SEVEN!! Pity you can't sell spares of these...

I think it might be worth it to level a DK on one of these RP realms - if not to 90, then to 80.