Which to upgrade

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Momof4rugratz
Pet Score:12251
BattleTag®:BunnyHunny#1229
Realm:Arathor-us
Which to upgrade

Post by Momof4rugratz » June 17th, 2014, 12:16 pm

I have a flawless stone and I want to upgrade a pet from Childrens week. They are huminoid and 1 is curious wolver and other is oracle. Which one is best to use it on. Like I said before I never get these stones EVER and am not sure why I got it to day but I am happy. I do the battles on 4 toons and i have never gotten one. I don't see a list on the best pets to use them on first. I refuse to use it on a pet I can catch. Took me 6 months to get a blue unborn valkur and it was worth it so all keep that way.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Which to upgrade

Post by Kpb321 » June 17th, 2014, 12:24 pm

If it's a Flawless stone that isn't family specific and is tradable I wouldn't use it on either of those pets. If you look at the list of pets that come as uncommon only there are a relatively small number of human pets that need to be upgraded, 7 battle pets. Compared to the 24 flying or 27 beast battle pets that have to be upgraded it's minor. Odds are that you will get the humanoid stones to upgrade both those pets long before you get all the flying or beast stones you need.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... f=2&t=2978

If you really want to use one of them the Wolver seems to be the more useful of the two pets as I've actually seen people talking about using it with it's trap ability.

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: Which to upgrade

Post by Luciandk » June 17th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Curious wolvar is a good choice. Its a strong humanoid with beast attacks, and being P/P breed. A double counter to critters, doing increased damage to them, and taking less damage from them. Plus its untradeable, so upgrading it is the only way you will see it as blue.