Finishing up an achievement.

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jaw
Top Rater
Pet Score:2007
Realm:Korialstrasz-us
Finishing up an achievement.

Post by Jaw » June 6th, 2014, 2:15 pm

So I'm working on the Cat Lady achievement and in order to get my last cat I'm doing Raiding with leashes ( More rad pets never hurt anyone). I've done the raids twice each and haven't had a single pet drop. Bought a bunch at the ah, but I still have 3 left. Can you really only kill each boss once a week? This is gonna take forever isn't it?

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Finishing up an achievement.

Post by Kpb321 » June 6th, 2014, 2:37 pm

The lock out is per character so if you've got multiple high level characters you can run each of the raids once per character per week. Otherwise, yes it can take a while if you don't want to or can't buy everything in the AH.

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » June 6th, 2014, 3:48 pm

Lockouts are once a week per toon, though I'd also suggest bribing any buddies you might have into helping you farm as well, just to increase the chances (maybe you can offer to pay them a bit of gold, or offer to help them with whatever they might need in return).

Jaw
Top Rater

Post by Jaw » June 6th, 2014, 6:00 pm

Yeah, I'm in the process of making the sky golem mount for my gf in return for her trying to get the drops as well. Lol. Jesus, I love pet collecting. Lol

Jaw
Top Rater

Post by Jaw » June 6th, 2014, 10:19 pm

Got my Mr. Bigglesworth tonight. Took some maneuvering. Lol. Now to get to work on Raiding with Leashes 2. Only have Lil' Bad Wolf. :D