Pet Breeding not in 6.0

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Re: Pet Breeding not in 6.0

Post by Shikon01 » April 25th, 2014, 9:06 am

I think Blizz had overloaded their plates w/ too many promises ( ideas really ) and that their main focus is the garrisons, but I do believe later on they will address expanding pet battles in more details possibly breeding etc. I view it as merely postponed to a later date :) Sure I'm a little disappointed from all the hype, but at the same time, I was feeling overwhelmed w/ all the new content then trying to keep up w/ the breeding of our pets.....two words, TEMPORARILY RELIEVED :)

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Re: Pet Breeding not in 6.0

Post by Opallena » April 25th, 2014, 2:08 pm

I'm ok with no pet breeding right off the bat, we may still see it by the end of the expansion. For the time being, I'll make do with catching/leveling all the new pets in warlords.

Garrisons will take up most people's time anyways, and I can honestly see complainers about that conflicting with pet breeding at the start when everyone's trying to get their garrisons to Stage 3. Between garrisons, all the extra interactive stuff in questing, and the new faction reps we're bound to get I don't see any us being bored until right before the first major patch comes out anyways.