Require Assistance with Unborn Val'Kyr

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Siliconr
Require Assistance with Unborn Val'Kyr

Post by Siliconr » April 22nd, 2014, 12:09 am

I've been searching for the unborn val'kyr for a long time, and while I have been able find some, I have never encountered and H/H breed. Any quality is fine. Please let me know how I can compensate you for your time. My battletag is Recon#1385.

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: Require Assistance with Unborn Val'Kyr

Post by Luciandk » April 22nd, 2014, 2:45 am

Actually the B/B valkyr is considered the superior pvp breed for being slightly faster than H/H, a noticeable difference compared to most pets scorning the B/B breed.

If 2 valkyrs face each other and both casts haunt, the faster one will land theirs, while the other one dies a true death.

Hepburn
Pet Score:1879
Realm:Magtheridon-us

Post by Hepburn » April 22nd, 2014, 9:36 am

The best breed really depends on the comp you are running. For example, if you are using Magical Crawdad and are hoping to play the long-game, the H/H Val'kyr is better. If you are playing aggro, the B/B Val'kyr will probably be stronger.

Siliconr

Post by Siliconr » April 22nd, 2014, 12:30 pm

I agree with you that a B/B Val'kyr will haunt first before an H/H Val'kyr and probably gain an advantage. However, for the most part I plan to use my Val'kyr in PvE such as the Celestial Tournament where I most likely will need to drag out the battles, or where I will probably need some of my pets to have higher health to last longer. Also, as a slow undead pet I do not believe that the speed will benefit it too much as it will still overall be slow (with the exception of the B/B vs. H/H scenario). The problem I'm currently have with the Val'kyr is hunting for one on a highly populated cross-realm zone. I've dont this a few times but all I ever find are B/B.

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Kel » April 22nd, 2014, 12:43 pm

I wish I had your problem. I have yet to find a Valk at all. :(
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Awai88
Pet Score:10090
BattleTag®:awaii#2444
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Awai88 » April 22nd, 2014, 3:39 pm

i am happy to help any one look for this stunning pet add my battle tag its awai#2444

Note am a eu player :)