WoD pet news speculation and datamined

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Klaital
Pet Score:4516
Realm:The Sha'tar-eu
Re: WoD pet news speculation and datamined

Post by Klaital » October 16th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Quintessence, I wonder if you could ask from Crafticus if its intended that the Albino Chimaera Hatchling has the Dark Whelplings ability set, or if its just a placeholder that they haven't got around yet to replacing with its actual ability set? As many of those abilities don't really seem to make that much sense for a chimaera... and it would be nice if it would have at least some uniqueness in its abilities rather than being direct clone of Dark Whelpling (which isn't that great pet to begin with).

PWOKristy
Pet Score:1863
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by PWOKristy » October 21st, 2014, 2:46 pm

I'll post my question here first. Where can Gloria's Glorious Gliding Goodies be found at? Thank you!

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » October 23rd, 2014, 12:37 am

The Pygmy Cow have just become a lot harder to aquire. The lvl 3 barn now takes 125 workorders to unlock, up from 25.

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 23rd, 2014, 5:02 pm

I am starting to think Quintessence isn't checking this topic anymore. :/

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 23rd, 2014, 5:58 pm

Klaital wrote:I am starting to think Quintessence isn't checking this topic anymore. :/
I'm still checking every now and then, but my testing on beta has come to a standstill at this point.

I'll Tweet LeCraft about the Albino Chimaeraling, but I feel somewhat awkward questioning the devs' decision about pet abilities (when there's no extreme balancing issue that needs to be addressed).
PWOKristy wrote:I'll post my question here first. Where can Gloria's Glorious Gliding Goodies be found at? Thank you!
I'm curious about this as well! Unfortunately, there's still no information on where they come from or if they'll even be available at WoD's release.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

PWOKristy

Post by PWOKristy » October 23rd, 2014, 6:26 pm

Awwww no information on it I see. :--(

Post by Guest » October 24th, 2014, 1:33 am

thanks, this is a wonderful post, it help me a lot

Klaital

Post by Klaital » October 24th, 2014, 2:35 am

Quintessence wrote:
Klaital wrote:I am starting to think Quintessence isn't checking this topic anymore. :/
I'm still checking every now and then, but my testing on beta has come to a standstill at this point.

I'll Tweet LeCraft about the Albino Chimaeraling, but I feel somewhat awkward questioning the devs' decision about pet abilities (when there's no extreme balancing issue that needs to be addressed).
PWOKristy wrote:I'll post my question here first. Where can Gloria's Glorious Gliding Goodies be found at? Thank you!
I'm curious about this as well! Unfortunately, there's still no information on where they come from or if they'll even be available at WoD's release.
Thank you Quint. :) Please do let us know of what he says. The chimaeralings ability set just looks like placeholder to me since every other pet in WoD, even the rats and crabs and stuff have got new ability sets from their pre-wod counterparts, so it looks really odd that the chimaeraling would use direct copy paste of the dark whelpling ability set.

Zel
Pet Score:10903
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Zel » October 24th, 2014, 9:06 am

Maybe someone already answered this, but will you be able to buy flawless battle stone in WoD?

/Zel

Cymre
MVP
Pet Score:13607
Realm:Dath'Remar-us

Post by Cymre » October 24th, 2014, 12:12 pm

Zel wrote:Maybe someone already answered this, but will you be able to buy flawless battle stone in WoD?

/Zel
You can buy them from the menagerie npc
Blogger, YouTuber and Pet Tamer

Robotusch
Pet Score:10391
BattleTag®:Roboe#2913
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Robotusch » November 7th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Argi confirmed as the new charity pet. Money will go to Red Cross and their efforts in fighting the current ebola outbreak in Western Africa.

Flawedhero
Pet Score:9304
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Flawedhero » November 10th, 2014, 2:44 am

Robotusch wrote:Argi confirmed as the new charity pet. Money will go to Red Cross and their efforts in fighting the current ebola outbreak in Western Africa.
Super cool pet and a great cause? I can get behind that.

On a side note, I'm really hoping we see some of the old Battlemaster's unique pets become available during WoD.

PWOKristy

Post by PWOKristy » November 11th, 2014, 9:57 pm

How will the Savage Safari Hat be obtained? Thank you!

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 15th, 2014, 12:50 pm

Now that WoD has been released, we'll be closing this thread. Thank you to everyone that participated and reported WoD stuff from the beta!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com