Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Bibix
Pet Score:8144
Realm:Aszune-eu
Re: Deathwatch Hatchling Guild

Post by Bibix » May 4th, 2021, 5:56 pm

Is there an EU (ideally Horde) guild still accepting members for the pet?

Theundeadone
Pet Score:6296
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Theundeadone » May 10th, 2021, 12:33 pm

Are there any guilds on Blackhand/Galakrond (US) accepting people for this pet either Alliance or Horde?

Djreese80
Pet Score:7090
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Djreese80 » May 17th, 2021, 11:58 am

Aurae wrote:
April 26th, 2021, 5:00 pm
Aurae wrote:
September 13th, 2017, 10:15 pm
Another offer to add to the table:

US - Ravencrest/Uldaman
Alliance guild Inversion

Just whisper anyone online and let them know you're after the pet (or any of the guild vendor items for that matter). :)
Just to keep this rolling, we're always accepting folks chasing after the pet. We also keep the guild posted up in the guild finder in case you just need to app and run as time allows.

Cheers!
Hey are you still around? I joined your server and sent a request to join the guild but it hasn't been responded to in several days. I'd love to get this pet, so if you can help me out I would HIGHLY appreciate it! :D

Aurae
Top Rater
Pet Score:10744
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Aurae » May 20th, 2021, 3:11 pm

Djreese80 wrote:
May 17th, 2021, 11:58 am
Hey are you still around? I joined your server and sent a request to join the guild but it hasn't been responded to in several days. I'd love to get this pet, so if you can help me out I would HIGHLY appreciate it! :D
I'm guessing you got approved already, I just jumped on to double check that nobody was sitting waiting in the applications. I try to hop on every few days and check, I think another of our officers is on at least once a day outside of kid duties. So we can usually get folks taken care of within reason. :)