Mini Thor up for grabs!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lolfixheal
Pet Score:11928
Realm:Bronze Dragonflight-eu
Mini Thor up for grabs!

Post by Lolfixheal » March 18th, 2018, 5:19 am

Hi

I'm not sure if this has been posted, whether its "old news" or simply something that has crawled underneath peoples radar.

I've got the Original SC2 WoL, bought HotS and LotV both as deluxe, so I've always missed out on the Mini Thor because the "Deluxe" experience didn't come around till WoW:MoP and SC2: HotS. I got the Nova missions too. Currently there is 20 years of StarCraft celebration going on (remember to grab all the goodies) which has also prompted the sale of a bundlepack on their webstore containing all 3 SC2 games. And with a deluxe option too, both 25% off. I hit the buy button only to realize that the bundle is dynamically adjusting the price based on stuff you already own - similar to Heroes of the Storm bundles.

5 EURO WoL Deluxe upgrade and a Mini Thor on my EU account - should work similar for US people.

How long this offer stands and whether you can buy the bundles after the celebration, I don't know. Blizzard has a unique way of never sharing information like this. It is a bit late but only saw it this morning and I thought I'd share this so more people, who are stuck in my situation could benefit.

Radarfixer88
Pet Score:9680
Realm:Arathor-us

Re: Mini Thor up for grabs!

Post by Radarfixer88 » March 18th, 2018, 3:04 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Nice to have Mini Thor in the collection.

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Angelcat2887 » March 19th, 2018, 2:28 pm

:o thank you for posting this! been after this lil guy for ages, and just managed to grab him for £10 :D

N0083rp00f
Pet Score:12806
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by N0083rp00f » March 25th, 2018, 12:52 pm

Dang it - I either missed that or it was never available in my region in the first place. :cry:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Update - yes it is available but getting it is not obvious.

When you select purchasing the basic game bundle it takes you to a secondary screen where you can select the collectors edition.

THEN when you select that does it update the price based on your previous purchases and your region.

Guess who was feeling sore and now just got thor. This n008 right here that's who :mrgreen:

Vakovlk
Top Rater
Pet Score:10682
BattleTag®:Vakovlk#2470
Realm:Drak'thul-eu

Post by Vakovlk » March 29th, 2018, 2:42 am

Got mine yesterday too, thanks a lot for the tip!

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » March 29th, 2018, 7:42 am

Thank you so much for this great information I got my mini thor yesterday!!!! Yay!!!

Bloodhound
Pet Score:10904
BattleTag®:bloodinski#2120
Realm:Darkspear-eu

Post by Bloodhound » March 29th, 2018, 4:10 pm

Thanks a lot for info. ;)

Navie33
Pet Score:12530
Realm:Khadgar-us

Post by Navie33 » March 29th, 2018, 4:24 pm

If I read the site right, if you get the digital delux version you actually get three pets. Legacy of the Void Goodies that has an Archon pet for World of Warcraft. Heart of the Swarm Goodies with a World of Warcraft Baneling pet. And the Wings of Liberty Goodies with the Mini Thor. Please tell me I didn't read that wrong. :shock:

Angelcat2887
Pet Score:11102
BattleTag®:Angel2887#2347
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Angelcat2887 » March 31st, 2018, 4:42 am

Navie33 wrote:If I read the site right, if you get the digital delux version you actually get three pets. Legacy of the Void Goodies that has an Archon pet for World of Warcraft. Heart of the Swarm Goodies with a World of Warcraft Baneling pet. And the Wings of Liberty Goodies with the Mini Thor. Please tell me I didn't read that wrong. :shock:
Thats right, if you dont have any of the Starcraft CE pets you can get all of them in one go ;)

Navie33
Pet Score:12530
Realm:Khadgar-us

Post by Navie33 » April 6th, 2018, 3:02 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Waveryn
Pet Score:13678
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Waveryn » April 12th, 2018, 5:43 am

I have never installed any StarCraft but see they offer starcraft 11 I think a free version, Someone said if I do that I can then do the upgrades and get all the pets, does anyone know if this is true?
Wave

Sylvaine
Pet Score:11692
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Sylvaine » May 15th, 2018, 12:36 pm

I was attempting to buy the Wings of Liberty Collectors Edition on eBay just to get Mini Thor and almost paid $120 two days ago for it but I did not win the auction.

Today, because I already own the other two CE's - I spent $16 and change to get Mini Thor thanks to your tip. You are my hero. seriously, thank you

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » May 16th, 2018, 12:58 pm

Sylvaine wrote:I was attempting to buy the Wings of Liberty Collectors Edition on eBay just to get Mini Thor and almost paid $120 two days ago for it but I did not win the auction.

Today, because I already own the other two CE's - I spent $16 and change to get Mini Thor thanks to your tip. You are my hero. seriously, thank you

exactly I lost a bid a few months ago that was near 300 bucks and with info got a mini thor for 16 dollars I can not thank this person who posted this thread enough. you are the wind beneath my wings