PetCompare addon

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
Vandredor
Pet Score:991
Realm:Stormrage-us
PetCompare addon

Post by Vandredor » May 27th, 2021, 5:07 pm

just thought I would post an update here:

PetCompare has a new version that should be available soon, its got all the functionality that I can currently think of. It has a score similar to warcraftpets, and each party member gets its own set of tabs that shows which pets you have in common as well as which pets they can offer you and which you can offer them. the last two tabs only have pets that the owner has duplicates of, and the other member has none of. please let me know your thoughts if you do download it, or if you have any other suggestions for me!

I submitted on the page to get it added to the list of PetCollecting addons but havent heard back so I assume for one reason or another it wont be added, however Im still trying to get the word out to the community :)

It is party based, you say !compare in party chat and it will compare with all party members. There will be a popup window which shows all the information mentioned above. There will be distinct messages that say whether the user does not have the addon, or whether theres no pets in common etc.