Pet tracker and battle

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
Violetz
Top Rater
Pet Score:6551
BattleTag®:Nayruz#2752
Realm:Outland-eu
Pet tracker and battle

Post by Violetz » April 29th, 2020, 10:56 am

The addon pet tracker seems to be not working on the pvp side of the pet battles anyone got a alternative ?

Fazolek
Pet Score:13653
BattleTag®:Fazolek#2638
Realm:Thunderhorn-eu

Re: Pet tracker and battle

Post by Fazolek » April 30th, 2020, 11:13 am

Reinstall PetTracker back to version 8.3.0 - works fine in PVP battles. I did it this way yesterday...

Uduwudu
Pet Score:11571
Realm:Draka-us

Post by Uduwudu » June 2nd, 2020, 11:50 am

Hi,

You have to keep up to date with all the addons ... make sure you know which 4 or 5 you have and I tend to get them during the updates each Tuesday ... although these days, the changes are not as bad as before, other than DBM. Pet Tracker will usually get updated after each major change or update, but the ID ends up getting an update after each pet added to the fame, it seems ... when it can not identify it.

And those are the only 2 addons that I have ... other than Tom Tom ... which needs an update (the old Co-ordinates addon is gone it seems) ... and it is not being done ... but generally it should not need it, but Tom Tom has problems with some Lua errors when some actions are done in game and it asks us to disable it ... and you have to reload the ui.

Violetz
Top Rater
Pet Score:6551
BattleTag®:Nayruz#2752
Realm:Outland-eu

Post by Violetz » October 19th, 2020, 9:21 am

Fazolek wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 11:13 am
Reinstall PetTracker back to version 8.3.0 - works fine in PVP battles. I did it this way yesterday...
this worked thanks