world quest problems

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us
world quest problems

Post by Echinacea » December 17th, 2017, 12:02 pm

i need to get the pet pocket portal done and i have no idea where to find these world quests. I have downloaded 2 addons....World Quest Tracker and World Quest Tips but I still dont see anything on the world map about pet battles. There are supposed to be 2 a day but ive looked at both the broken isles main map and each zone in them and still see nothing. I see the world quest icon in the lower right and i get some menus at the bottom and they are all checked.

can anyone help? :(

Dalandius
Pet Score:13306
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Re: world quest problems

Post by Dalandius » December 17th, 2017, 4:50 pm

You do have a character at 110?

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » December 17th, 2017, 4:51 pm

It's not really addon related. The problem is you have to set the map filter to show pet battle quests. It's in the upper right. I think a small circular icon that does a drop down when you click on it.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Echinacea

Post by Echinacea » December 17th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Jerebear wrote:It's not really addon related. The problem is you have to set the map filter to show pet battle quests. It's in the upper right. I think a small circular icon that does a drop down when you click on it.
i have that checked

Echinacea

Post by Echinacea » December 17th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Dalandius wrote:You do have a character at 110?
yes, my toon is 110 and has done other legion related quests like the bloodrazor orphan. a guild member i was with commented that only the diretalon world quest was the other available....but i didnt see anything that would indicate that on the map

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » December 18th, 2017, 3:06 am

Next time you're on, consult

http://www.wowhead.com/world-quests/na

and go to where the WQ is shown there. See if you can get it anyway.

If you can, then the problem has to be an addon or setting, so disable all addons, and fiddle.

If you can't, I'm out of ideas. Apart from having the pet battling skill, I'm not aware of any prerequisites for Legion pet WQs.

Remember that two of the tamers in Suramar - Varenne and Flummox - don't appear to characters that haven't completed that far in the story line. I mention this because I see Varenne up on NA right now.

Askania
Pet Score:10104
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Askania » February 25th, 2018, 8:31 am

I was having this same issue, some of my 110s could see the markers on the map, some could not. What fixed it for me was opening the mini map and clicking on the magnifying glass on the map, top right corner. You left click and down the bottom is a menu for pets check battles. Mine was unchecked but when I checked the box I got to see the markers on my map.