Is there an add on

Discuss your favorite pet addons and macros.
Moozipan
Pet Score:12470
Realm:Dalaran-us
Is there an add on

Post by Moozipan » October 24th, 2017, 9:00 am

Hi all! I'm returning to the game after 5 years and rabidly collecting all of the pets that I missed.

I have the add on that tells me what pets I am missing in a zone, and I love that. What I am wondering is if there is one that tells me if I only have a green in a pet (so I know to go hunting for a blue), or do I need to look that up manually?

Moozipan

Re: Is there an add on

Post by Moozipan » October 24th, 2017, 9:07 am

Maybe this one? https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/pettracker-broker

Gráinne
Pet Score:13284
Realm:Magtheridon-eu

Post by Gráinne » October 24th, 2017, 1:43 pm

Welcome back!

Sorry, I don't know of one.

I'm just going to add a suggestion, based on the state of stones in the current expansion.

Once you have your character at 110, and have opened the pet world quests, and are using your Boon of the Zookeeper enchant, you will get lots of Pet Charms that will allow you to buy stones to make your pets Blue quality.

For battling purposes, at least, you might do better to concentrate more on getting the right breeds than Blue quality, or at least not driving yourself crazy looking for the right breed in Blue when there are few around, since it will become easy to rare-ify your captures later.

Moozipan

Post by Moozipan » October 24th, 2017, 2:10 pm

Thank you! If anyone else has the same question that I did, I found that regular Pettracker supports it, on the right where it says what pets you still need in a zone, you can change that to show the pets you already have and it also shows their color level.

Hajen
Pet Score:6014
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Hajen » December 16th, 2017, 3:14 am

I always used collect me

Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Echinacea » December 17th, 2017, 12:10 pm

Gráinne wrote:Welcome back!

I'm just going to add a suggestion, based on the state of stones in the current expansion.

Once you have your character at 110, and have opened the pet world quests, and are using your Boon of the Zookeeper enchant, you will get lots of Pet Charms that will allow you to buy stones to make your pets Blue quality.

For battling purposes, at least, you might do better to concentrate more on getting the right breeds than Blue quality, or at least not driving yourself crazy looking for the right breed in Blue when there are few around, since it will become easy to rare-ify your captures later.
how do you open pet world quests? that may be my problem of not seeing them

Dalandius
Pet Score:13320
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Dalandius » December 17th, 2017, 4:44 pm

Echinacea wrote:
Gráinne wrote:Welcome back!

how do you open pet world quests? that may be my problem of not seeing them

They should unlock with world quests, I did nothing additional to unlock pet battle world quests.