I'm trying to get familiar with the new version
1) Not sure if this is intended, but I was in a tamer fight and was at the same time looking at the new Rematch options etc, and I noticed that if I change to any other tab from the team tab, the note window will close.
#2 and #3 are probably opposite problems to what Peppercat is saying
2) Another thing I've noticed what I personally do is that I close the Rematch from X and then it doesn't reload at re-targeting (already loaded team). I realize that many will probably want this behaviour, but could it be an additional option to always
open Rematch when targeting (if not on mouseover) a NPC with saved team, even if the team is already loaded? This is mainly an issue when I tend to close the Rematch window and only read the notes, and then forfeit and would need to heal pets or just would like to heal after the fight is over. The note seems to always open if I close it but not Rematch (when targeting).
3) Auto loading feels a bit wonky. I have Auto Load on, "On target only" unchecked, I've manually loaded a team for Courageous Yon but when I mouseover Gromli or Challenge Post in my Garrison the team isn't loaded. And I'm prompted to load a team (but the team isn't loaded automatically) if I target Gromli. I suppose this only happens after the auto load has done its job once already, which sort of relates to #2 too.
It's more "problematic" when I've closed Rematch, then I'm not even prompted to load the saved team because the whole window isn't opening See point #8 for further discussion
4) I'm kind of missing a sizeable window (both in width and height). And now it's not an issue when I'm using an external monitor, but I definitely would miss the option to adjust text considerably larger if I was only using my laptop screen like I did a while ago.
5) Relating to #4, and maybe contradictory to the 2nd part of it, a "condensed style" option would be nice. I'd prefer to see more than 7 pets at a time when I'm browsing, which would be achieved by allowing to stretch the window vertically and also condensing the name of pets to 50-70% of the current height - removing padding etc (and would still allow slightly larger font).
6) I think considering how few actually do pvp pet battles, it would feel more natural to have heal buttons on the lower left corner (primary reading direction) and find battle/summon pet buttons where the heal buttons are now. Entirely a personal preference that will vary from person to person, but as I haven't yet memorized where the "Revive battle pets" button is, I kind of don't easily notice it in the middle of other buttons.
I always feel like I'm complaining too much
I probably yet haven't noticed majority of the new things (and of course a lot of the work is in actually creating a well working addon which I really admire and appreciate!), but I can definitely get used to the new version
I will definitely be using favorite filters, the breed filter is a lovely addition as well. Sorting by power etc is also great! I was just thinking that that would be great, and it was already implemented
As always, thank you for your hard work and being so active in the community! <3
[and then my cat broke the internet, again]
Now that I logged in and went to do Celestial Tournament, I immediately remembered why auto loading multiple times without prompting
wouldn't work. Of course I have multiple teams so I wouldn't want the team saved to that target to always override an alternative team I'm trying out. So only a prompt needed like it is now, but with the Rematch window opening each time if it has been closed.