Shadowlands Beta

Discuss content found on WoW's testing realms.
Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us
Shadowlands Beta

Post by Dakender » August 22nd, 2020, 7:59 am

Couple questions here :)

1. Just curious if there is any interest in a Beta Guild this time? I made one last Alpha/Beta and it was a lot of fun.

UPDATE: 9/2/20
Guild has been made....
Server: The Maw
Faction: HORDE
GM: Dakender (use my battle tag to add me as friend, and you'll seen when I come online)
Info: Everyone has invite privileges, so if anyone asks to join, by all means get them on in :)

2. Anyone interested in seeing some of the new pets and pet related info that is going to be released? I have only found one so far, since it seems they have not started testing any of the wild pets.... But there is one quest you can do to get the "Jelly" blob looking pet.
Last edited by Dakender on September 2nd, 2020, 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Annieb
Pet Score:13768
Realm:Arathor-eu

Re: Shadowlands Beta

Post by Annieb » September 1st, 2020, 3:48 am

Sorry for the late reply, I've mostly been coasting before the pre-patch. I would love to join a beta guild. I've been zooming around trying to look for pet-battle related content. I found a pet yesterday in a "chest" called Shimmerbough Hoarder. I couldn't mem it, though (not implemented in game yet, I'm assuming).

https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/npc=173 ... gh-hoarder

I'll hop on later today, (there's a patch/update/restart PST today... but I'll keep trying).

My charname is AnnieB. Forgot to check if you're horde or alliance side.. will check later :)

Annie/Solskinn/Beesknees

Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Shadowlands Beta

Post by Dakender » September 5th, 2020, 3:56 pm

For those who are interested.

Not sure if it's new or just something I have missed :) You don't have to have another person that is in the guild online to get an invite... Here is the steps.

1. With the toon you want in the guild, hit the "J" key or click "Guild & Communities" tab.
2. Top left of that pop up window, click on "Guild Finder".
3. In the search box, top right, type in "pets" and hit search.
4. WarcraftPets should pop up in the results.
5. Click the "Request to Join" button at the bottom of the area where it talks about the guild.
6. Fill in the box is optional, but you have to choose a spec.. don't matter what one you choose, but have to, to make the "Apply" button turn red.
7. Click the "Apply" button.
8. Should now see "Pending" in the status of the guild info area.
9. Now wait till I get online, (which is daily), and I will approve your application.
10. Next time or later on ;) keep checking the "Guild & Communities" area. Once I have sent the invite, there should be a new button above Guild Finder that says .... "Invited to WarcraftPets" on the top right of that box that pops up.
11. Click "Invited to WarcraftPets"
12. Click "Accept"
13. Click "Accept" again.
14. Welcome to the Guild