Legion Beta - things that need clarification or maybe revamp

Discuss content found on WoW's testing realms.
Flohsakk
Pet Score:13312
Realm:Blackhand-eu
Legion Beta - things that need clarification or maybe revamp

Post by Flohsakk » July 15th, 2016, 9:35 pm

• We do expect 3 pet battle world quests per day but sometimes there are only 2.
  • 2 Suramar City fights ("Chopped" & "The Master of Pets") I think nobody has seen since Alpha. Bad RNG or are they tied to more than Friendly reputation with the Nightfallen or quest progress in Suramar? (Is one of these 2 quests the "third one" on days when we only see two world quests?)
  • "It's Illid.... Wait." world quest in Highmountain is still missing since Alpha?
  • Hungry Icefang uses Blistering Cold and later Howl... totally wasted with the one +100% damage of a Frostbite tick, maybe he needs another ability.
  • @muffinus statement at Family Familiar ("you can start to make progress on the achievement as you level up if you want") BUT ;) you can't interact with yellow paws without being level 110 ... confusing
  • Dusty Rugs in Dalaran... I recorded many hours in the barber shop to see what happens there... with only 3 available Beta servers there was a strange phasing (typical crossfade of the environment when you server hop) effect that leads into "spawns/despawns" even if nobody was using the rug
  • Val'kyrs are female... always. So I don't think "Herold der Finsternis" is a good german translation of "Harbinger of Dark". (and it's weird, they did translate Herald -> Botin and Harbinger -> Herold ;))
Last edited by Flohsakk on July 22nd, 2016, 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Legion Beta - things that need clarification or maybe re

Post by Quintessence » July 15th, 2016, 9:56 pm

I can't say for certain that this was during Beta (might have been Alpha and I'm just remembering incorrectly), but I think I recently saw "It's Illid... Wait." while on the PVP Beta server.

The World Quests seem to depend very heavily on RNG, but it might still be worth pointing out to the devs the infrequency of certain Pet Battle quests.

I do think that the 2 quests popping up instead of 3 is a bug. Problem is that it's unclear what the other quest for that day is supposed to be, so it's difficult to report it in. =\
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com